Replies: 10410
Total votes: : 4

Last post: Today at 07:12:59 AM
Re: Forum gossip thread by DKG

A

Black Edmontonian Says This Is How Police Are Supposed To Do It

Started by Anonymous, July 10, 2016, 08:04:48 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

0 Members and 2 Window Lickers are viewing this topic.

Anonymous

The video he recorded has youtube entertainment value, but it is not news. Edmonton cops probably were happy with the good publicity though.

cc

Dallas' top cop has answer for protesters: Join us - Become Part of the Solution

http://www.foxnews.com/us/2016/07/11/dallas-top-cop-has-answer-for-protesters-join-us.html">Dallas police chief to protesters: We're hiring

Only days after watching five of his officers gunned down by an anti-white anti-cop shooter, Dallas Police Chief David Brown on Monday offered some advice to protesters who remain upset about recent police shootings: Join us.

Even as sometimes violent demonstrations against police continued Sunday night throughout the nation, in cities from Baton Rouge to Los Angeles, Brown made his argument for disaffected civilians to put down cardboard signs and pick up a badge.

"Become a part of the solution," Brown said during a Monday news conference. "We're hiring. Get off that protest line and put an application in. And we'll put you in your neighborhood, and we'll help you resolve some of the problems you're protesting about."

Brown knows something about becoming part of the solution. Dallas' top cop since 2010, Brown joined the department in 1983 after, he said, watching his friends swallowed up by the crack cocaine epidemic.

"It broke my heart and it changed what I wanted to do," he said.

He worked on patrol, SWAT divisions and internal affairs as his career ascended, leading to assistant chief of police in 2005, assistant city manager in 2007 and, finally, police chief in May 2010. Brown said he remains grateful to the city that gave him a chance to try to reclaim his neighborhood.

"They took an inner city kid like me with flaws and made me their police chief,"
I really tried to warn y\'all in 49  .. G. Orwell

RW

Beware of Gaslighters!