Total votes: : 4

Last post: Today at 04:30:51 AM
Re: Forum gossip thread by Aryan

A

your summer holiday plans

Started by Anonymous, July 10, 2016, 10:48:36 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Anonymous

We are taking our motorhome and going to a campground in South East BC.....probably not too far from where RW lives..

My husband and I are taking two weeks out of our annual vacation, but we will come back Saturday morning..

Anyone else have any plans for the summer?

RW

The lake is in full swing and the weather has been glorious.

Have a great visit!
Beware of Gaslighters!

Anonymous

I have used three out of my five weeks for the year. We'll take another week mid August and go back to Lake if the Woods. Last week is saved Christmas.

Anonymous

Quote from: "RW"The lake is in full swing and the weather has been glorious.

Have a great visit!

Thank you, that's what were hoping for.

RW

Just an FYI, the mosquitos are terrible this year.  Bring repellent and some Afterbite.
Beware of Gaslighters!

Anonymous

Quote from: "RW"Just an FYI, the mosquitos are terrible this year.  Bring repellent and some Afterbite.

They're worse than usual this year here too RW..

My husband likes Epsom salts when he gets too many insect bites.

Anonymous

Quote from: "Fashionista"
Quote from: "RW"Just an FYI, the mosquitos are terrible this year.  Bring repellent and some Afterbite.

They're worse than usual this year here too RW..

My husband likes Epsom salts when he gets too many insect bites.

Fuck we've had a lot of fucking rain lately in the Czuk.

Have fun in in the Kootenays. I wish I was going. I'd knock back a few mojitos with RW. :3og2y8p:

RW

That would be cool because I've never had a mojito.

We are going to the Okanagan and Vancouver to visit family.  I'm taking my daughter to her first rock concert. :D. We'll spend some time at the lake with family and friends.  Should be a great summer!
Beware of Gaslighters!

Anonymous

Quote from: "RW"That would be cool because I've never had a mojito.

We are going to the Okanagan and Vancouver to visit family.  I'm taking my daughter to her first rock concert. :D. We'll spend some time at the lake with family and friends.  Should be a great summer!

Order a mojito this summer. You won't be disappointed.

I am not even leaving the Czuk this summer.

Who are you and your daughter going to see? Is the concert in Vancouver?

Anonymous

Quote from: "RW"That would be cool because I've never had a mojito.

That all sounds exciting....I hope you have fun and most importantly, you are healthy.

We have to get up very early. I will be on here again Saturday.

RW

Beware of Gaslighters!

JOE

Quote from: "Fashionista"We are taking our motorhome and going to a campground in South East BC.....probably not too far from where RW lives..

My husband and I are taking two weeks out of our annual vacation, but we will come back Saturday morning..

Anyone else have any plans for the summer?

I'm not going anywhere Fashionista.

Just staying around Vancouver. Or going to Whistler. Or White Rock. Or the Southern Gulf Islands. Or maybe Victoria or vancouver islandm

I'm enjoying the summer right now. I go the beach or into the forest. We have Stanley Park but there are no bears or cougars there. Southern gulf islands are pretty to because you just see deer on the road nothing dangerous so its safe to walk around

I find we don't need to go anywhere in the summer because much of Canada and the US visits us. So we meet you all anyways. Maybe id like to go to the Okanagan or perhaps one day Montreal again.

Angry White Male

Now that probate is essentially complete, I want to go on a road trip since all the lawyer shit is almost done.  I had a route all planned out through Death Valley, to Reno, etc, but I cannot do that this time of year.  Just too hot for this white boy.

So, I think I'll stay closer to home, and do the Rockies this way:

From Van:  

Hwy 3 to Cranbrook.  Maybe RW will accommodate me for a night on my journey?  LOLZ!

Up the 95 to Radium Hotsprings.

Then up the 93.  Up the 93 from Castle Junction through Lake Louise, up to Jasper.

Then over to the 5, back down to Kamloops.

Should be some nice scenery.  Will have to bring camera.

RW

The Icefield's Parkway is stunning.

And no way in hell.
Beware of Gaslighters!

Angry White Male

Yes!  Never have taken that route.

And yes, I figured I couldn't expect much hospitality...