Replies: 10378
Total votes: : 4

Last post: Today at 05:35:39 PM
Re: Forum gossip thread by Lab Flaker

A

RW appreciation thread

Started by Anonymous, July 29, 2016, 03:04:24 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

0 Members and 3 Window Lickers are viewing this topic.

Anonymous

Have fun, be safe and enjoy a few mojitos while on holidays RW. ac_drinks

Anonymous

Quote from: "Fashionista"
Quote from: "Annie"That's just Rambo's way of showing his huge crush on RW  :laugh:

Mel will be jealous.

:laugh:

I gathered that.

Twenty Dollars

Quote from: "iron horse jockey"
Quote from: "RW"
Quote from: "Rambo Wong"RW is a racist, sinophobic, fucked in the head, twirlybrained, fruitcake, moron, crap n' drool, cyberbully spammer.

Finally!  I've been waiting so long to be included.  

YAY!!!

I wonder how long I will have to wait for the honour. ac_umm

When the kissing sucking sounds stops. Maybe someday?

Anonymous

Quote from: "Twenty Dollars"
Quote from: "Rambo Wong"RW is a racist, sinophobic, fucked in the head, twirlybrained, fruitcake, moron, crap n' drool, cyberbully spammer.

YAY!!!

What a childish assumption.

:001_rolleyes:

Twenty Dollars

YAY!!!

It's no assumption Fashionista. What beef does this fool have with me? He tries to imitate Renee and Lucy. Does he ever think on his own. Is he related to you Fash?

Anonymous

YAY!!!

It's no assumption Fashionista. What beef does this fool have with me? He tries to imitate Renee and Lucy. Does he ever think on his own. Is he related to you Fash?

Ya, everybody who thinks you are a rude retard is kissing Renee's ass.  :crazy:

Not only do you have the intelligence of retarded horse fly, you are paranoid too.

RW

YAY!!!

What jockey replied with had absolutely nothing to do with you or sucking up.  He wondered how long it will be before Rambo labels him the same as the rest of us and acknowledged Mel has a crush on me.

Now please tell the class WTF happened to you that made you such an illiterate attention starved dunce.  We are all dying to know so we can avoid it.
Beware of Gaslighters!

Twenty Dollars

YAY!!!

What jockey replied with had absolutely nothing to do with you or sucking up.  He wondered how long it will be before Rambo labels him the same as the rest of us and acknowledged Mel has a crush on me.

Now please tell the class WTF happened to you that made you such an illiterate attention starved dunce.  We are all dying to know so we can avoid it.

Here we go right off the bat you begin assuming. An illerate attention starved what? You don't know me from Adam. Yet you make stupid claims. You and the others here can't seem to operate without assuming. Here's an idea. Tell your rude assuming friends whoever they are to grow up. A little respect goes a long way. We'll see what happens, or won't.

Anonymous

YAY!!!

Lesve It to TD(Too Dumb) to not comprehend a clear post.

And nice to have you back RW. acc_hugz

RW

YAY!!!

Here we go right off the bat you begin assuming. An illerate attention starved what? You don't know me from Adam. Yet you make stupid claims. You and the others here can't seem to operate without assuming. Here's an idea. Tell your rude assuming friends whoever they are to grow up. A little respect goes a long way. We'll see what happens, or won't.

Assumptions?  These are observable facts.

If and when you stop being an idiotic fuck stick, people might show you some respect.
Beware of Gaslighters!

Twenty Dollars

What is an observable fact? Its nothing more than an assumption on the Internet. Again you don't know me from Adam, although I'm happy to clarify any questions about me.

Renee

Quote from: "Twenty Dollars"What is an observable fact? Its nothing more than an assumption on the Internet. Again you don't know me from Adam, although I'm happy to clarify any questions about me.

I think you've clarified quite enough about yourself up to this point, thank you.

You've done a bang up job painting yourself out to be a total creep and a dumbass. :smiley_thumbs_up_yellow_ani:
\"A man\'s rights rest in three boxes. The ballot-box, the jury-box and the cartridge-box.\"

Frederick Douglass, November 15, 1867.

Twenty Dollars

Quote from: "Renee"
Quote from: "Twenty Dollars"What is an observable fact? Its nothing more than an assumption on the Internet. Again you don't know me from Adam, although I'm happy to clarify any questions about me.

I think you've clarified quite enough about yourself up to this point, thank you.

You've done a bang up job painting yourself out to be a total creep and a dumbass. :smiley_thumbs_up_yellow_ani:

Painting myself? All in all, why would anyone care what you think? Really, try hard not to assume for a change. Guess  we be resuming tit for tat?

Renee

Quote from: "Renee"

Painting myself? All in all, why would anyone care what you think? Really, try hard not to assume for a change. Guess  we be resuming tit for tat?

So I'm assuming that you are a creep and a dope?

Yeah....me and everyone else on at least three forums that I know of. That's an awful lot of people making the same assumption.

Better rethink your schtick, numbnuts.
\"A man\'s rights rest in three boxes. The ballot-box, the jury-box and the cartridge-box.\"

Frederick Douglass, November 15, 1867.

RW

Okay, question:  Why are you such an attention starved moron?
Beware of Gaslighters!