The best topic

Replies: 10547
Total votes: : 4

Last post: October 04, 2024, 10:46:23 PM
Re: Forum gossip thread by Shen Li

Seems to be a lot of censorship on this board

Started by Gay Boy Roberto, August 11, 2016, 05:21:52 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

0 Members and 2 Window Lickers are viewing this topic.

Anonymous

Quote from: "Renee"
Quote from: "Gay Boy Roberto"Wow, I feel like I'm living in the Soviet Union during the cold war. Sooooooo much censorship. This must be the forum of sensitive souls. There is treatment for over-sensitivity. No meds, but lots of cognitive therapy.

What do you consider "censorship"?

This is not that "free for all" troll paradise that you are used to, where you can spam your vapid, empty headed crap anywhere you want.

If you are looking for that kind of experience, stay in Van. There you can cry and piss yourself with fear over Trump and gush over Canckles Pants Suit all you want. The retard crew that exists there will just call you a "fag" and laugh at you. No harm done.

BTW, if this was the Soviet Union YOU would be locked up in a mental institution or a prison for being gay and you would have no voice to complain.

Just a little perspective.....get some.... ac_biggrin

I would like to know the answer to that too Renee.

Anonymous

All these lame trolls whine and feel sorry for their pathetic selves. It's not our fault Fake Homo Bob does not have the intelligence or creativity to be an effective troll.

RW

The moderation on this forum is schizophrenic at best.  This is a vicious place to post if the loudest mouthed bitches don't like you.  Failing that, every single thread gets bombed and those who can actually do something about it, participate in it more than most.

This place has become an unwelcoming ghost town of unmoderated abuse which is a far cry from what it used to be.
Beware of Gaslighters!

Gay Boy Roberto

Quote from: "RW"This place has become an unwelcoming ghost town of unmoderated abuse which is a far cry from what it used to be.

Some of the folks on this board act like they are part of a gang in junior high.
People hate as they love, unreasonably.

- William Makepeace Thackeray

Anonymous

Quote from: "RW"The moderation on this forum is schizophrenic at best.  This is a vicious place to post if the loudest mouthed bitches don't like you.  Failing that, every single thread gets bombed and those who can actually do something about it, participate in it more than most.

This place has become an unwelcoming ghost town of unmoderated abuse which is a far cry from what it used to be.

[size=200]FUCK OFF RW[/size].

You are turning into as big an idiot as that whining, fake homo troll you got wrapped your leg. How dare mods expect him to post his spam in the places that were established before he came around. We should change everything here to accommodate his bullshit.

He doesn't get his ass kissed here and he whines louder than Mel. Fuck him and fuck any mod that caves to this trolling crybaby.

RW

Quote from: "Shen Li"
Quote from: "RW"The moderation on this forum is schizophrenic at best.  This is a vicious place to post if the loudest mouthed bitches don't like you.  Failing that, every single thread gets bombed and those who can actually do something about it, participate in it more than most.

[size=200]FUCK OFF RW[/size].

You are turning into as big an idiot as that whining, fake homo troll you got wrapped your leg. How dare mods expect him to post his spam in the places that were established before he came around. We should change everything here to accommodate his bullshit.

He doesn't get his ass kissed here and he whines louder than Mel. Fuck him and fuck any mod that caves to this trolling crybaby.

Believe me Shen, as soon as this site is off my server, I will be fucking off.  If I knew this is what the Blue Cashew would become, I never would have hosted it in the first place.
Beware of Gaslighters!

Anonymous

RW, your friend Gay Boy Roberto is a frickin spoiled brat crybaby. We expect him to post his spam in the appropriate sub and he comes unglued. I guess he thought being a shameless boot licker entitled him to special privileges.

RW

Quote from: "Herman"RW, your friend Gay Boy Roberto is a frickin spoiled brat crybaby. We expect him to post his spam in the appropriate sub and he comes unglued. I guess he thought being a shameless boot licker entitled him to special privileges.

Everyone is a cry baby according to you lot.

/boring
Beware of Gaslighters!

Anonymous

Quote from: "RW"
Quote from: "Herman"RW, your friend Gay Boy Roberto is a frickin spoiled brat crybaby. We expect him to post his spam in the appropriate sub and he comes unglued. I guess he thought being a shameless boot licker entitled him to special privileges.

/boring

Kind of like the shit you have said about the Seoul brother eh RW. But, at least the Seoul brother doesn't think he is so entitled that the subs should be dismantled just for him like this sycophantic Roberto troll.

cc

Quote from: "Gay Boy Roberto"Some of the folks on this board act like they are part of a gang in junior high.

ummm ... Can't find a "nice" way to put my reply, so I won't  ... If I could, certainly "junior high" would be in it
I really tried to warn y\'all in 49  .. G. Orwell

RW

Quote from: "Herman"

/boring

Kind of like the shit you have said about the Seoul brother eh RW. But, at least the Seoul brother doesn't think he is so entitled that the subs should be dismantled just for him like this sycophantic Roberto troll.

I never called him a cry baby, Herman.
Beware of Gaslighters!

Anonymous

Quote from: "Herman"

/boring

What makes Gay Boy Roberto think he is so special?

Renee

Sorry but this "loudest mouthed bitch" doesn't like some of your so-called friends. Gay Bob is one of them......I never liked him and I never will and I will not apologize for it. As you well know, I do not hold back at any time.......People who I/we have been posting with for years should realize this by now. It always amazes me when people are shocked by my blunt and sometime vitriolic posting style.

But I am willing to put up with most of his agenda driven slobbering so long as he keeps it to the proper subs. If you or he thinks that me or anyone else here are going to just smile and sit back while he throws his crap anywhere he pleases, then you are both wrong. But I do agree about the thread bombing that goes on as well as the participation by those who should know better, myself included. It needs to be curtailed in a consistent manner.

As you announced you will be running like a deer from this place at the end of the month so it really shouldn't matter to you anyway.
\"A man\'s rights rest in three boxes. The ballot-box, the jury-box and the cartridge-box.\"

Frederick Douglass, November 15, 1867.

RW

Sorry but this "loudest mouthed bitch" doesn't like some of your so-called friends. Gay Bob is one of them......I never liked him and I never will and I will not apologize for it. As you well know, I do not hold back at any time.......People who I/we have been posting with for years should realize this by now. It always amazes me when people are shocked by my blunt and sometime vitriolic posting style.

But I am willing to put up with most of his agenda driven slobbering so long as he keeps it to the proper subs. If you or he thinks that me or anyone else here are going to just smile and sit back while he throws his crap anywhere he pleases, then you are both wrong. But I do agree about the thread bombing that goes on as well as the participation by those who should know better, myself included. It needs to be curtailed in a consistent manner.

As you announced you will be running like a deer from this place at the end of the month so it really shouldn't matter to you anyway.

You don't like much of anybody and as you pointed out, you're here to grind axes not make friends so by all means carry the fuck on.  You and Shen can take turns burying the bones.

:001_rolleyes:
Beware of Gaslighters!

Renee

You don't like much of any body and as you pointed out, you're here to grind axes not make friends so by all means carry the fuck on.  You and Shen can take turns burying the bones.

:001_rolleyes:

"Make friends" ???? ac_lmfao....With who, pray tell......Gay Roberto....TD.....Joe.....or some other simpering drooler who haphazardly stumbles through the door?

BTW, I don't have to worry about burying bones. Shen will gnaw on them until there is nothing left.

ac_biggrin
\"A man\'s rights rest in three boxes. The ballot-box, the jury-box and the cartridge-box.\"

Frederick Douglass, November 15, 1867.