Replies: 10399
Total votes: : 4

Last post: Today at 03:39:45 PM
Re: Forum gossip thread by Biggie Smiles

Lies about instigator. Facts and Fiction

Started by instigator, February 07, 2013, 02:36:15 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

instigator

so it seems the resident shithedli likes to talk shit continuously and personally attacking but has no argument against the slf dprecating dfeatist aplogist m*ongrelist.

There is a difference between a m*ongrelist and a slf dprecating dfeatist aplogist m*ongrelist (the worse kind)

definition of a m*ongrelist is one who just happens to meet someone of another race

a slf dprecating dfeatist aplogist m*ongrelist is self explanatory. they are very nasty towards their own people. has a distorted negative image of them and is vocal about it. like shithedli chao hei hei.

so i am a normal han chinese cantonese guy, born in vancouver, grew up here, hung out with everyone no matter what race because it is multicultural. sure there are some race problems but that is pretty typical. vancouver has a high chinese population.

i worked since i was 12 and have pretty much worked up to the level i am at now. I went to school, got a job, moved out at 18 years old and now have worked up to homeowner with a nice house and family.

I went to the gym, went to the clubs, had lots of parties/roomates, dated models and other girls, skated, bmx'd, dirtbiked, atv, snowboarding, typical stuff as a teenager.

pretty normal and straightforward right?

well not to a slf dprecating dfeatist aplogist m*ongrelist like shithedli chao hei hei.

she doesn't believe it. she has a nasty distorted negative image. she thinks i am 5'4" but i'm actually 6'0"

i was born in vancouver but for some reason she thinks i was born in vietnam

she thinks i play video games like a nerd and all that stereotypical stuff.

she thinks i live with my mother.

she thinks i can't get a woman and i complain about it. Have i ever complained about that? I have a woman so why do i complain. find one place where i complained about that. I don't whine about not getting woman. no where did i say that. this is the favourite shite she likes to spew. she always resorts to that crap.

just because i'm against the slf dprecating dfeatist aplogist m*ongrelist.

people think i'm really against m*ongrelism, i'm not really against it.

i am against the slf dprecating dfeatist aplogist m*ongrelist like this shithedli chaoheihei.

there is a major difference.

she has a really slf dprecating dfeatist aplogist m*ongrelist distorted image of herself.

this is the fallacy of a slf dprecating dfeatist aplogist m*ongrelist

there is a difference and that is the worse kind

let the slf dprecating dfeatist aplogist m*ongrelist insults begin!!

cc

I'm tellin yer daddy that you are using his computer when he is at work to make him look like a fool
I really tried to warn y\'all in 49  .. G. Orwell

Anonymous

cc

Gary Oak

The only lies about Instigator that I can think of is that he is tall muscular rich hansome and dates models of all races

instigator

cc

Aw, memories. Last time I heard that was at recess ................ in grade 1

Odinson

Quote from: "cc li tarte"Aw, memories. Last time I heard that was at recess ................ in grade 1

It almost brings tears to ones eyes...

Odinson

Quote from: "instigator"so it seems the resident shithedli likes to talk shit continuously and personally attacking but has no argument against the slf dprecating dfeatist aplogist m*ongrelist.

There is a difference between a m*ongrelist and a slf dprecating dfeatist aplogist m*ongrelist (the worse kind)

definition of a m*ongrelist is one who just happens to meet someone of another race

a slf dprecating dfeatist aplogist m*ongrelist is self explanatory. they are very nasty towards their own people. has a distorted negative image of them and is vocal about it. like shithedli chao hei hei.

so i am a normal han chinese cantonese guy, born in vancouver, grew up here, hung out with everyone no matter what race because it is multicultural. sure there are some race problems but that is pretty typical. vancouver has a high chinese population.

i worked since i was 12 and have pretty much worked up to the level i am at now. I went to school, got a job, moved out at 18 years old and now have worked up to homeowner with a nice house and family.

I went to the gym, went to the clubs, had lots of parties/roomates, dated models and other girls, skated, bmx'd, dirtbiked, atv, snowboarding, typical stuff as a teenager.

pretty normal and straightforward right?

well not to a slf dprecating dfeatist aplogist m*ongrelist like shithedli chao hei hei.

she doesn't believe it. she has a nasty distorted negative image. she thinks i am 5'4" but i'm actually 6'0"

i was born in vancouver but for some reason she thinks i was born in vietnam

she thinks i play video games like a nerd and all that stereotypical stuff.

she thinks i live with my mother.

she thinks i can't get a woman and i complain about it. Have i ever complained about that? I have a woman so why do i complain. find one place where i complained about that. I don't whine about not getting woman. no where did i say that. this is the favourite shite she likes to spew. she always resorts to that crap.

just because i'm against the slf dprecating dfeatist aplogist m*ongrelist.

people think i'm really against m*ongrelism, i'm not really against it.

i am against the slf dprecating dfeatist aplogist m*ongrelist like this shithedli chaoheihei.

there is a major difference.

she has a really slf dprecating dfeatist aplogist m*ongrelist distorted image of herself.

this is the fallacy of a slf dprecating dfeatist aplogist m*ongrelist

there is a difference and that is the worse kind

let the slf dprecating dfeatist aplogist m*ongrelist insults begin!!

You sound like you have one stuck in the chamber.

instigator

More of your lies on top of lies and belief of lies to be true