The best topic

Replies: 8392
Total votes: : 3

Last post: June 30, 2024, 10:21:37 PM
Re: Forum gossip thread by Shen Li

My apologies to the real Jimmy LaSalvia

Started by Thiel, August 21, 2016, 09:58:42 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

0 Members and 4 Window Lickers are viewing this topic.

Anonymous

Quote from: "Daisy May"understood and appreciated - but for that sound and generous reason I'd be beating on you to un-apologize

Who knows how far he would have taken this had Churchill not changed his handle and apologized.

Anonymous

Quote from: "Churchill"I am sorry for using your name and image. I never intended to trick anyone into thinking I was the real you. Your name was just a handle I chose.

Everyone knows this.

RW

Quote from: "Fashionista"
Quote from: "Daisy May"understood and appreciated - but for that sound and generous reason I'd be beating on you to un-apologize

Who knows how far he would have taken this had Churchill not changed his handle and apologized.

No apologies were necessary.  He just wanted it removed.
Beware of Gaslighters!

Anonymous

Quote from: "RW"

Oh OK. I thought he demanded both. I agree with CC, he sounds like a drama queen.

Anonymous

That's true.

Thiel

Quote from: "Shen Li"

Oh OK. I thought he demanded both. I agree with CC, he sounds like a drama queen.

Could be.
gay, conservative and proud

Anonymous

Quote from: "Churchill"
Quote from: "Shen Li"

Could be.

Definitely a drama queen.

Anonymous

So would I.

JOE

Y'know, I never knew who Jimmy LaSalvia was until someone came onto the board impersonating him with that handle.

Turns out, he's a gay ex-Republican who became a registered Independent. He said he left the Repbulican Party because of its perceived hostility to his sexual orientation and that it was out of step with the times:

">https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Be3Esz2HZyU

Anonymous

Quote from: "JOE"Y'know, I never knew who Jimmy LaSalvia was until someone came onto the board impersonating him with that handle.

Turns out, he's a gay ex-Republican who became a registered Independent. He said he left the Repbulican Party because of its perceived hostility to his sexual orientation and that it was out of step with the times:

">https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Be3Esz2HZyU
Jimmy Lasalvia is a drama queen like Daisy May said. Nobody impersonated him.

Anonymous

Does Joe think the Donald handle is impersonating Trump. Maybe signing deals in Trump's name.

Herm,

The satirical Jimbo should never have apologized. The real Jimbo is thin-skinned. If satirical Jimbo will no un-apologize, than at least move this fucking thread to RR where it belongs.

cc

Quoteuntil someone came onto the board impersonating him

That one of your dumbest yet.

Nobody "impersonated" nobody.

Somebody merely used a name, which is not likely the dram queen's alone nor patented so anyone can use it or any name they want to use

Speaking of drama queens, seems the original twit with the same name  is not the only drama queen  :wink:
I really tried to warn y\'all in 49  .. G. Orwell

Anonymous

Quote from: "Daisy May"
Quoteuntil someone came onto the board impersonating him

That one of your dumbest yet.

Nobody "impersonated" nobody.

Somebody merely used a name, which is not likely the dram queen's alone nor patented so anyone can use it or any name they want to use

Speaking of drama queens, seems the original twit with the same name  is not the only drama queen  :wink:

Joe's response is exactly what I expected of him.

RW

It got changed because none of you would be named in any legal action.  No amount of childish trolling is worth the headache.

Sorry to ruin your fun.
Beware of Gaslighters!

Anonymous

Quote from: "RW"It got changed because none of you would be named in any legal action.  No amount of childish trolling is worth the headache.

Sorry to ruin your fun.

Public figures' names are fair game for handles.

Quick Reply

Warning: this topic has not been posted in for at least 120 days.
Unless you're sure you want to reply, please consider starting a new topic.

Note: this post will not display until it has been approved by a moderator.

Name:
Verification:
Please leave this box empty:
Type the letters shown in the picture
Listen to the letters / Request another image

Type the letters shown in the picture:
spell bacon backwards with the first letter capitalized:
Is the "D" in Django silent? Yes or No? (must be lower case):
Is Alticus a dick sucking fairy? (answer is opposite of no):
Shortcuts: ALT+S post or ALT+P preview