The best topic

Replies: 10393
Total votes: : 4

Last post: Today at 09:41:25 AM
Re: Forum gossip thread by DKG

China'BOXED

Started by Securious, October 07, 2012, 05:25:53 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

0 Members and 10 Window Lickers are viewing this topic.

Gary Oak

">

Here Rambo, what do you think of this ?

Anonymous

Quote from: "Rambo Wong"Gary Oak/Fashionista/Securius is nothing but a racist sinophobic anticatholic antisemitic racist nutbar stupid moron twirlybrain  choking the chicken crap'n drool who thinks that AIDS is a manmade disease and that 9/11 of a conspiracy because Gary Oak/Fashionista/Securius is a stupid moron racist antisemitic,anticatholic sinophobic nutcase twirlybrain choking the chicken crap'n drool.

You cannot be serious or you have me confused with someone else.

Zetsu

Quote from: "Fashionista"
Quote from: "Rambo Wong"Gary Oak/Fashionista/Securius is nothing but a racist sinophobic anticatholic antisemitic racist nutbar stupid moron twirlybrain  choking the chicken crap'n drool who thinks that AIDS is a manmade disease and that 9/11 of a conspiracy because Gary Oak/Fashionista/Securius is a stupid moron racist antisemitic,anticatholic sinophobic nutcase twirlybrain choking the chicken crap'n drool.

You might not know but Rambo Wong is Gary's alternate handle, Romero founded through his writing style.
Permanently off his rocker

Anonymous

Quote from: "Zetsu"

You might not know but Rambo Wong is Gary's alternate handle, Romero founded through his writing style.

Are you sure Zetsu?

It doesn't look like Gary's posts..

It doesn't look like anything I've ever seen before.

Gary Oak

Zetsu

Are you sure Zetsu?

Gary got busted by Romero in the other forum memebee before, once he left so did Rambo dissappeared, now Gary joined Rambo wong magically appeared too.  Can't you do a IP check on them as a mod here?

Zetsu

Quote from: "Gary Oak"Zetsu is an idiot

That's rich coming from a dumbass loser.  :lol:

Anonymous

No, he's not, but I do believe he's made a mistake about you being Rambo Wong.

Your posts are nothing like his.

Gary Oak

ANy follower of Romero..the fag... is an idiot and Zetsu is real dumb

Zetsu

No, he's not, but I do believe he's made a mistake about you being Rambo Wong.

Your posts are nothing like his.

TBH I'm kind of suprised, considering Rambo only appears in forums where Gary is.

Anonymous

Quote from: "Gary Oak"ANy follower of Romero..the fag... is an idiot and Zetsu is real dumb

Romero is not gay, but even if he was I don't see how that is your business.

Zetsu is not dumb, he just disagrees with you.

Anonymous

Are you sure Zetsu?

Gary got busted by Romero in the other forum memebee before, once he left so did Rambo dissappeared, now Gary joined Rambo wong magically appeared too.  Can't you do a IP check on them as a mod here?

I can, but I won't do that.

I consider that to be panel abuse.

Zetsu

Are you sure Zetsu?

What do you mean by panel abuse?  I don't see how is it bad to find out if people are trolling under multiple handles.

Zetsu

Quote from: "Gary Oak"ANy follower of Romero..the fag... is an idiot and Zetsu is real dumb

Come back little boy when you've learned to talk with your mouth, rather than your asshole.  :lol:

Anonymous

What do you mean by panel abuse?  I don't see how is it bad to find out if people are trolling under multiple handles.

Abusing my mod privileges.

Even if it is true Zetsu, why would I check something like that?

Having more than one handle is not a rule violation.