The best topic

Replies: 10392
Total votes: : 4

Last post: Today at 08:39:50 AM
Re: Forum gossip thread by Lab Flaker

China'BOXED

Started by Securious, October 07, 2012, 05:25:53 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

0 Members and 7 Window Lickers are viewing this topic.

Anonymous

^^Do you have any thoughts of your own or do you only know how to plagiarize from the 3 or 4 books you've read?

Gary Oak

Here's a thought of my own Seoulfag,      STFU and go back to the gaybar you came from

Anonymous

http://www.cbc.ca/news/world/story/2012/12/20/wrd-china-tibet-self-immolation.html">http://www.cbc.ca/news/world/story/2012 ... ation.html">http://www.cbc.ca/news/world/story/2012/12/20/wrd-china-tibet-self-immolation.html

People setting fire to themselves in Tibet has become an almost daily occurrence, a dire form of protest against what many in the autonomous territory call an oppressive Chinese influence.

In this video report, CBC News Beijing correspondent Catherine Mercier travelled undercover into the picturesque Himalayan, and mainly Buddhist, area which borders with China to the north. The disputed traditional Tibetan homeland stretches 2.5 million square kilometres and has been claimed by the Chinese for centuries.

According to advocacy groups, since 2009 almost a hundred people have set themselves on fire in protest of the Chinese administration in Tibet, and are reported to have government informants heavily monitoring monasteries.

The rate of people choosing self-immolation was almost daily last month. The Chinese government blames the Dalai Lama, the spiritual leader of Tibet's government-in-exile in India.

The Tibetan government has denied any claims of its involvement, saying the Chinese forced the confessions.

In a monastery where self-immolation had occurred, Mercier spoke to several people who agreed only to speak off camera, saying they would continue to protest. Punishment for anyone caught denouncing the Chinese can be severe.

Reports say that monks are being forced into re-education sessions where they must pledge loyalty to the Communist Party. Mandarin has also crept its way into the school system in place of the Tibetan language.

But the people of Tibet are resistant to the changes, fighting to preserve their culture, and willing to sacrifice their lives to do it.

Romero

It's just terrible. And the Chinese government is totally getting away with it.

"The Chinese government blames the Dalai Lama..."

Oh sure, there's no way it could China's oppression of the Tibetan people and the destruction of their culture.

Anonymous

Quote from: "Romero"It's just terrible. And the Chinese government is totally getting away with it.

Oh sure, there's no way it could China's oppression of the Tibetan people and the destruction of their culture.

China claims to have "liberated" Tibet from serfdom..

They want to "liberate" Taiwan next.

:?

Laughing Out Loud

Quote from: "Fashionista"http://www.cbc.ca/news/world/story/2012/12/20/wrd-china-tibet-self-immolation.html">http://www.cbc.ca/news/world/story/2012 ... ation.html">http://www.cbc.ca/news/world/story/2012/12/20/wrd-china-tibet-self-immolation.html

People setting fire to themselves in Tibet has become an almost daily occurrence, a dire form of protest against what many in the autonomous territory call an oppressive Chinese influence.

In this video report, CBC News Beijing correspondent Catherine Mercier travelled undercover into the picturesque Himalayan, and mainly Buddhist, area which borders with China to the north. The disputed traditional Tibetan homeland stretches 2.5 million square kilometres and has been claimed by the Chinese for centuries.

According to advocacy groups, since 2009 almost a hundred people have set themselves on fire in protest of the Chinese administration in Tibet, and are reported to have government informants heavily monitoring monasteries.

The rate of people choosing self-immolation was almost daily last month. The Chinese government blames the Dalai Lama, the spiritual leader of Tibet's government-in-exile in India.

The Tibetan government has denied any claims of its involvement, saying the Chinese forced the confessions.

In a monastery where self-immolation had occurred, Mercier spoke to several people who agreed only to speak off camera, saying they would continue to protest. Punishment for anyone caught denouncing the Chinese can be severe.

Reports say that monks are being forced into re-education sessions where they must pledge loyalty to the Communist Party. Mandarin has also crept its way into the school system in place of the Tibetan language.

But the people of Tibet are resistant to the changes, fighting to preserve their culture, and willing to sacrifice their lives to do it.

You will see this in Canada too once the fifth columnists here sell us out to the commies.

Obvious Li

Quote from: "Fashionista"
Quote from: "Romero"It's just terrible. And the Chinese government is totally getting away with it.

the way it looks..they want to liberate JAPAN next.....i hope they leave Roppongi alone....i love that place

Obvious Li

Quote from: "Shen Li"
Quote from: "Obvious Li"
Quote from: "Fashionista"

the way it looks..they want to liberate JAPAN next.....i hope they leave Roppongi alone....i love that place

I have been to Rappongi Mr Obvious Li. Care to explain to the uninformed why you love it sooooo much???

OMG where to begin.....if you have been there then you know it is impossible to describe from a guys point of view (as in no one would believe you)......i have also spent a few evenings in Ginza....it is a lot more expensive....more formal and by invitation only for round eyes......just thinking about my times in Japan takes my breath away......

This is me in Roppongi..........[attachment=0]r7p3k4.jpg[/attachment]

Obvious Li

lol..what you cannot see (by design) are my companions to the right and left......oh the memories

Obvious Li

Quote from: "Obvious Li"lol..what you cannot see (by design) are my companions to the right and left......oh the memories

I am not a man, but I do understand SEX trust me.

yes to be sure.....i suspect you are somewhat more enlightened then my wife.....who is a searcher and a checker and a hunter and a looker......... :D

heinzy

Quote from: "Fashionista"......

China's involvement , oppression and interference in and with a sovereign Tibet,  renders it vulnerable to the accusation of breaking a slew of International Laws,  incl. the Charter of the U.N. . The fact, that China, a UNSC P5 member, keeps on doing that with impunity, is just an other demonstration for the redundancy , impotence and structural failings of the U.N.O. which is so much driven by quid pro quos .

heinzy

We need $60 billion of investment in the oilsands and we are not going to raise that domestically. Hence, foreign investment.

True.

Title to the resources in,on and above Canadian soil remains naturally with the Crown.

The right to harvest and possibly to market the harvested products has been assigned by the Crown to a foreign country.

This method of economic development has been practiced all over the world since over a hundred years. Canada simply does not have the financial muscle to do it alone ; furthermore , the opening and development and most of all guarding and protecting her northern territories - as large as entire Europe with only a handful people in it - will cost hundreds of billions ....paid with...royalties etc.

Anonymous

Quote from: "Obvious Li"lol..what you cannot see (by design) are my companions to the right and left......oh the memories

The best part you leave out.

Gary Oak

Quote from: "seoulbro"

The best part you leave out.

You want to see their brothers Seoulfag.

Romero

Quote from: "Shen Li"As far as that goes, the UN does not consider the Republic of China sovereign either.

Yes it does. China is a full member and is a permanent member of the Security Council.