Re: Forum gossip thread by James Bond

multiculturalism is what makes Canada great

Started by Gay Boy Roberto, August 25, 2016, 02:48:21 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Anonymous

Fash, you never told us your kid brother is a cop. :001_rolleyes:

cc

^^ sigh ... and lol a bit

Quote from: "iron horse jockey" Fashionista's respect for police is understandable. I think she couldn't be impartial if she tried. I get that.

But the issue is why is our national police force allowing a symbol of male superiority to be worn by it's officers.

I also understand that also. That is why I will only go after those West hating progs who go bumup for islam

There is no honest argument against the obvious ... that it is "a symbol of male superiority" .... more than a symbol in fact ... it is the very embodiment of misogyny at its very worse. islamic world's barbaric  misogyny has no place in human society

As I said earlier, I'm not too concerned for the long run. islam is screwing itself royally within the West and the current weak trend to accommodate it will soon reverse as islam imposes itself upon us further and further as time goes by ... count on islam to make itself a lot more unacceptable in the West .... in fact at a point, totally unacceptable
I really tried to warn y\'all in 49  .. G. Orwell

Anonymous

Quote from: "Daisy May"^^ sigh ... and lol a bit

Quote from: "iron horse jockey" Fashionista's respect for police is understandable. I think she couldn't be impartial if she tried. I get that.

But the issue is why is our national police force allowing a symbol of male superiority to be worn by it's officers.

I also understand that also. That is why I will only go after those West hating progs who go bumup for islam

There is no honest argument against the obvious ... that it is "a symbol of male superiority" .... more than a symbol in fact ... it is the very embodiment of misogyny at its very worse. islamic world's barbaric  misogyny has no place in human society

As I said earlier, I'm not too concerned for the long run. islam is screwing itself royally within the West and the current weak trend to accommodate it will soon reverse as islam imposes itself upon us further and further as time goes by ... count on islam to make itself a lot more unacceptable in the West .... in fact at a point, totally unacceptable

I am not as convinced as you are the West will defend it's own civilization. The West would be mouthing Truedeau and Clinton talking point bullshit even if our nations descend into Islamic anarchy.

cc

You know what that would  mean for the general population, and islamics trapped here right?

I truly hope govt will do its job because the alternative (the citizens doing their job) will be greatly  more painful than the govt doing us right

and btw  ... I'm not at all confident that the govt will do right and save "everyone" from the worse possible end game scenario

Anonymous

Quote from: "Daisy May"You know what that would  mean for the general population, and islamics trapped here right?

I truly hope govt will do its job because the alternative (the citizens doing their job) will be greatly  more painful than the govt doing us right

and btw  ... I'm not at all confident that the govt will do right and save "everyone" from the worse possible end game scenario

I agree with your last sentence.

Anonymous

Quote from: "iron horse jockey"
Quote from: "Gay Boy Roberto"Thank you for your words of reason,  Fashionista

Fashionista's respect for police is understandable. I think she couldn't be impartial if she tried. I get it. But the issue is why is our national police force is allowing a symbol of male superiority to be worn by it's officers.

Iron horse jockey, I know from my brother how rigorous the screening of RCMP recruits is..

This is why concern over racists or violent religious extremists making it through the recruitment process is exaggerated.

cc

OK. We could talk about security and who is with whom when push comes to shove, but security  is not the point several are making.

I'm not on your case as I know you mean well, but let's be frank and look at what is behind it all. Benign it is not.

What he said and you quoted was not about security, it was about  "why is our national police force is allowing a symbol of male superiority to be worn by it's officers."

Male superiority / female inferiority is a part of all islamic societies around the world, enforced by shariah.

Our country even allowing ANYONE to play into that horribly dark side of islamic society is wrong and should not be allowed in this country.

Female islamic attire has existed for many many centuries ... directly imposed upon females by misogynistic males for so long that most will not fight it, rather accept often very cruel  male superiority as the way life is .. . a major cornerstone of cruel islamic shariah

Allowing it at law enforcement level I find mind boggling and ethically wrong on a human level

islamic male superiority / misogyny  is not even human  .. for us to accept it as OK at ANY level, much less at law enforcement level  does not speak well for us as a society.

Our society seems to have lost its path / ethics when it comes to islam and just accept things that are against every thing we once stood for

Our society, once based on ethical principle, again has sold our very souls to assist the most woman hating / dominating  group on the planet in continuing its vile misogyny. Allowing it at law enforcement level is yet another, and quite large  victory /  creep forward for the heavy duty misogynistic proponents of devout islam / shariah

JOE

Quote from: "Fashionista"
Quote from: "Gay Boy Roberto"Thank you for your words of reason,  Fashionista

Fashionista's respect for police is understandable. I think she couldn't be impartial if she tried. I get it. But the issue is why is our national police force is allowing a symbol of male superiority to be worn by it's officers.

Iron horse jockey, I know from my brother how rigorous the screening of RCMP recruits is..

This is why concern over racists or violent religious extremists making it through the recruitment process is exaggerated.

I once drove a group of police officers from a party.

There were some women police offers in the vehicle & I remember one, she was very pretty but at the same time an angry woman. The men were tough macho types and it I seemed that it was a hostile environment to her, that she didn't like her job or being among them. She seemed so alone among them.

They men were cracking all these sexist very male jokes. I've read about women who found it difficult to handle the rigors and abrasiveness of that kind of atmosphere.

cc

Anonymous

Quote from: "Daisy May"so what

I was wondering what that anecdote had to do with the discussion?

Twenty Dollars

Ask mommy.

cc

No. You stuck your nose (the one Scouce claims to be quite large, he's not always a great source ) into it

Onus is now on you to explain  what that anecdote had to do with the discussion

Ante up ... oh, and good luck with it

Anonymous

Nothing. Total Dunce cannot even spell let alone comprehend and offer a cogent response to a post.

Anonymous

Quote from: "Daisy May".

OK. We could talk about security and who is with whom when push comes to shove, but security  is not the point several are making.

I'm not on your case as I know you mean well, but let's be frank and look at what is behind it all. Benign it is not.

What he said and you quoted was not about security, it was about  "why is our national police force is allowing a symbol of male superiority to be worn by it's officers."

Male superiority / female inferiority is a part of all islamic societies around the world, enforced by shariah.

Our country even allowing ANYONE to play into that horribly dark side of islamic society is wrong and should not be allowed in this country.

Female islamic attire has existed for many many centuries ... directly imposed upon females by misogynistic males for so long that most will not fight it, rather accept often very cruel  male superiority as the way life is .. . a major cornerstone of cruel islamic shariah

Allowing it at law enforcement level I find mind boggling and ethically wrong on a human level

islamic male superiority / misogyny  is not even human  .. for us to accept it as OK at ANY level, much less at law enforcement level  does not speak well for us as a society.

Our society seems to have lost its path / ethics when it comes to islam and just accept things that are against every thing we once stood for

Our society, once based on ethical principle, again has sold our very souls to assist the most woman hating / dominating  group on the planet in continuing its vile misogyny. Allowing it at law enforcement level is yet another, and quite large  victory /  creep forward for the heavy duty misogynistic proponents of devout islam / shariah

Daisy May, I have no agenda..

I am on the side of our RCMP officers no matter what they wear..

I have met enough officers through my younger brother to know the pride that every one of them takes in wearing that uniform..

It is a great accomplishment to make it through the selection process and graduate from the academy in Regina..

That does not change because of a head covering modification..

Our Mounties always have and always will get their man.

Gay Boy Roberto

Quote from: "Fashionista" Mounties always and always will get their man.

Dammit - I knew I should have been a Mountie  :icon_wink:
People hate as they love, unreasonably.

- William Makepeace Thackeray