Bank fees

Credit card fees

Unerwear

Shoes

Eye glasss

Chicken

Steak

I can think of tons more   :thumbdown:
Your mind is a garden. Your thoughts are the seeds. You can grow flowers or you can grow weeds.  ~ Anonymous

Anonymous

Quote from: "Annie"Shampoo

Conditioner

Razors

Toilet paper

Feminen hygene

Gas

Veterinarians

Decent pet food

Bank fees

Credit card fees

Unerwear

Shoes

Eye glasss

Chicken

Steak

I can think of tons more   :thumbdown:

We have a cat now. The litter they sell at Safeway or Costco does not clump very well. We go to Petland and buy kitty litter that is three times more expensive than the supermarket varieties.

Annie

We use pine pellets. Works awesome! When they pee there's no odor, in fact it brings out the pine smell and breaks down the pellets. The pellets turned into mush but with little pees the broken down pellets just turn to dust and still doesn't stink. The poop of course smells no matter what you use, but when covered you can't smell anything but pine. We buy a huge bag like 10kg for 6 bucks and it lasts a whole month. No toxins or ammonia smell. The only thing is when they flick it out while covering it can be a bugger to step on, so placing the box in a strategic place is mandatory. We only have the two cats now, our old boy passed away tonight  ac_crying
Your mind is a garden. Your thoughts are the seeds. You can grow flowers or you can grow weeds.  ~ Anonymous

Gallium

shin

Quote from: "iron horse jockey"Phone accesories are too expensive.

Airpods, the new iPhone wireless headphones are set to cost $159.

shin

Quote from: "Fashionista"
Quote from: "shin"
Quote from: "iron horse jockey"
Quote from: "shin"...or do you?

Name some products or services that you think aren't worth what they cost.

1. FOBs

2. French fries

3. Phone/cable/internet

4. Go karting

5. TAXES, TAXES, TAXES

FOB's? Where I live, FOB is an acronym that is used in a derogatory manner to refer to Asians who are "fresh off the boat", mostly used by Westernized Asians who feel animosity towards foreigners.

We have the same term here and it also the name of one of Calgary's most deadly gangs..

But, iron horse jockey was referring to the electronic keys that open doors.

It seems kind of strange to hear about a deadly gang in a city that I'm assuming has few minorities.

You're so informative, Fash.

Anonymous

Quote from: "Annie"We use pine pellets. Works awesome! When they pee there's no odor, in fact it brings out the pine smell and breaks down the pellets. The pellets turned into mush but with little pees the broken down pellets just turn to dust and still doesn't stink. The poop of course smells no matter what you use, but when covered you can't smell anything but pine. We buy a huge bag like 10kg for 6 bucks and it lasts a whole month. No toxins or ammonia smell. The only thing is when they flick it out while covering it can be a bugger to step on, so placing the box in a strategic place is mandatory. We only have the two cats now, our old boy passed away tonight ac_crying

Oh, that's so sad Annie.

:sad:

Anonymous

1. FOBs

2. French fries

3. Phone/cable/internet

4. Go karting

5. TAXES, TAXES, TAXES

FOB's? Where I live, FOB is an acronym that is used in a derogatory manner to refer to Asians who are "fresh off the boat", mostly used by Westernized Asians who feel animosity towards foreigners.

We have the same term here and it also the name of one of Calgary's most deadly gangs..

It seems kind of strange to hear about a deadly gang in a city that I'm assuming has few minorities.

I'm surprised how many people think Calgary is not diverse..

My city is very, very multicultural and has the third largest Chinatown in Canada..

We have been  a preferred destination for immigrants for a few decades now.

Anonymous

Quote from: "iron horse jockey"Phone accesories are too expensive.

Airpods, the new iPhone wireless headphones are set to cost $159.

That is outrageous shin.

shin

Isn't it?

1. FOBs

2. French fries

3. Phone/cable/internet

4. Go karting

5. TAXES, TAXES, TAXES

My city is very, very multicultural and has the third largest Chinatown in Canada..

I don't really consider East Asian peoples to be minorities, although they probably fit the definition in North America.

With numbers in the billions, I sometimes wonder if they outnumber Caucasian people worldwide?

Anonymous

Quote from: "shin"Isn't it?

1. FOBs

2. French fries

3. Phone/cable/internet

4. Go karting

5. TAXES, TAXES, TAXES

I don't really consider East Asian peoples to be minorities, although they probably fit the definition in North America.

With numbers in the billions, I sometimes wonder if they outnumber Caucasian people worldwide?

We are considered visible minorities in Canada..

We do outnumber Caucasians workdwide, but within East Asians, South East Asians are different from Chinese, Japanese, Korean, Mongolian and Siberian peoples.

Anonymous

Quote from: "shin"Isn't it?

1. FOBs

2. French fries

3. Phone/cable/internet

4. Go karting

5. TAXES, TAXES, TAXES

Really? You do not consider Orientals visible minorities? They are not white.

Anonymous

There is not a week that passes that I am not reminded that I am a minority.

shin

Well, I mean in the literal sense.

I'm sure all East Asians suffer hardships in the Western world at some point in their lives that stem from being culturally dissimilar to both other minorities and the majority group. I apologize if it sounded shrewd.

Anonymous

Quote from: "shin"Well, I mean in the literal sense.

I'm sure all East Asians suffer hardships in the Western world at some point in their lives that stem from being culturally dissimilar to both other minorities and the majority group. I apologize if it sounded shrewd.

We a re literally visible minorities. But, I do not feel sorry for myself because of that or being an immigrant. If you let petty shit get you down, it's your own fault, not all of society. I hate that crybaby shit.