The best topic

Replies: 10392
Total votes: : 4

Last post: Today at 08:39:50 AM
Re: Forum gossip thread by Lab Flaker

You get what you pay for

Started by shin, September 05, 2016, 11:14:56 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

0 Members and 2 Window Lickers are viewing this topic.

shin

Quote from: "Shen Li"
Quote from: "shin"Well, I mean in the literal sense.

I'm sure all East Asians suffer hardships in the Western world at some point in their lives that stem from being culturally dissimilar to both other minorities and the majority group. I apologize if it sounded shrewd.

We a re literally visible minorities. But, I do not feel sorry for myself because of that or being an immigrant. If you let petty shit get you down, it's your own fault, not all of society. I hate that crybaby shit.

I had to look that term up, since I think it's more exclusively used in Canada.

According the what I've just read Aboriginal people are not visible minorities, but East Asian and Arab people are. It seems largely another demographic construct to single out people who aren't close to being confused with Caucasian ideology.

Anonymous

Quote from: "shin"

I'm sure all East Asians suffer hardships in the Western world at some point in their lives that stem from being culturally dissimilar to both other minorities and the majority group. I apologize if it sounded shrewd.

We a re literally visible minorities. But, I do not feel sorry for myself because of that or being an immigrant. If you let petty shit get you down, it's your own fault, not all of society. I hate that crybaby shit.

According the what I've just read Aboriginal people are not visible minorities, but East Asian and Arab people are. It seems largely another demographic construct to single out people who aren't close to being confused with Caucasian ideology.

Aboriginals are visible minorities too. Visible minority means anyone who has obvious non European ancestry.

Anonymous

Quote from: "shin"

Aboriginal Canadians are visible minorities, but they are entitled to federal government services that no other ethnic group is, so the feds have two categories on voluntary questionnaires.

Angry White Male

Seems some confusion here!

If you're not White, you're a visible minority in Canada.

White is Western European stock here.

If you are not White, you have a good chance at getting a good job lazing around with a Federal employer.

If you are female, you also have a good chance at getting the same Federal job.

If you are a transgendered Native Indian?  You are fucking GUARANTEED that job.

The biggest "make work" project in history!

Anonymous

Quote from: "Angry White Male"Seems some confusion here!

If you're not White, you're a visible minority in Canada.

White is Western European stock here.

If you are not White, you have a good chance at getting a good job lazing around with a Federal employer.

If you are female, you also have a good chance at getting the same Federal job.

If you are a transgendered Native Indian?  You are fucking GUARANTEED that job.

The biggest "make work" project in history!

Yes.

Anonymous

I have lived in the US and I used to post on an Asian American forum. It seems some white Americans do not view East Asian American as real minorities. At least the ones with ancestors from Japan, Korea and China.

GORDY GAMBINO

Quote from: "seoulbro"There is not a week that passes that I am not reminded that I am a minority.

G@@K
RW = ANAL SIZE WHORE

Anonymous

Quote from: "GORDY GAMBINO"
Quote from: "seoulbro"There is not a week that passes that I am not reminded that I am a minority.

G@@K

:001_rolleyes:

GORDY GAMBINO

50 bucks a night for a little Ting Tong x 2

They lub me too mut
RW = ANAL SIZE WHORE

Bricktop

Well, better you give them a monetary tip, cos your dick's tip would be waaaaaaaay too small.

Gallium

Quote from: "Oberon"Well, better you give them a monetary tip, cos your dick's tip would be waaaaaaaay too small.

A Glasgow Smile on you would be fitting!

http://g02.a.alicdn.com/kf/HTB1Z6nAHVXXXXX.XFXXq6xXFXXXp/Free-Shipping-100-Handmade-Pop-art-font-b-Painting-b-font-Abstract-Modern-Decoration-font-b.jpg">

Anonymous

Quote from: "GORDY GAMBINO"50 bucks a night for a little Ting Tong x 2

They lub me too mut

how sad

GORDY GAMBINO

sad is when they have no money and don't eat. I always feed the ting tongs ;)
RW = ANAL SIZE WHORE

Anonymous

Quote from: "GORDY GAMBINO"sad is when they have no money and don't eat. I always feed the ting tongs ;)

Selling their bodies to men more than twice their age just to eat is sad.

GORDY GAMBINO

They are 3 hole goalers who love being whores.

Ask Wulfs mom.

hahahahaha

Sad my fucken arse....only sad when no have farang man and have no money.
RW = ANAL SIZE WHORE