The best topic

Replies: 10346
Total votes: : 4

Last post: Today at 09:30:46 PM
Re: Forum gossip thread by Brent

Permban me...

Started by Odinson, September 06, 2016, 09:44:28 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

0 Members and 3 Window Lickers are viewing this topic.

Odinson

Theres no reason within you...

No matter how cool I´am... You still bitch...

Odinson

My very voice seems to go up against your ovaries... :D

Odinson

Dont even pretend you people have an interesting personality among you...

:D

Twenty Dollars

I think you're an alright dude. Needed here badly.

Odinson

Quote from: "Twenty Dollars"I think you're an alright dude. Needed here badly.

I´m tired of this female bullshit on this forum...

In real-life its easy to tell the female to shut up but in here you get the whole load of female nonsense.

Twenty Dollars

Quote from: "Odinson"

In real-life its easy to tell the female to shut up but in here you get the whole load of female nonsense.

To me the females weren't that bad. It's the ass Kissing men who seemed to be scared shitless of what RW, Renee, or someone else might have to say. Right Herman?

kiebers

Permaban yourself. You can leave and never come back. Problem solved. Unless this is a cry for attention...hmmmm
I've learned that if someone asks you a really stupid question and you reply by telling them what time it is, they'll leave you alone

Aryan

Quote from: "Twenty Dollars"

To me the females weren't that bad. It's the ass Kissing men who seemed to be scared shitless of what RW, Renee, or someone else might have to say. Right Herman?

Semen you're just sore because all the women here have refused your advances at one stage or another.

Odinson

Quote from: "kiebers"Permaban yourself. You can leave and never come back. Problem solved. Unless this is a cry for attention...hmmmm

Nothing I do is a cry for attention...

I get too much attention in real-life...

I was born a man that can spend the whole day just fishing on the lake.. Staring at the water.

kiebers

Quote from: "kiebers"Permaban yourself. You can leave and never come back. Problem solved. Unless this is a cry for attention...hmmmm

I was born a man that can spend the whole day just fishing on the lake.. Staring at the water.

And yet you made this thread. Why? You could have just left and no one would have questioned it.
I've learned that if someone asks you a really stupid question and you reply by telling them what time it is, they'll leave you alone

Odinson

Quote from: "kiebers"

And yet you made this thread. Why? You could have just left and no one would have questioned it.

Certain inconsistencies bug me.

I have no interest in the tedious everyday minglings of these people... If they hate me, it means I have done something right...

Anonymous

Odinson does not need me to ban him. He is free to fuck off on his own. He should take Total Dunce with him where they can both suck the flesh right off the VF owner's ass for all I care.

Odinson

Quote from: "Herman"Odinson does not need me to ban him. He is free to fuck off on his own. He should take Total Dunce with him where they can both suck the flesh right off the VF owner's ass for all I care.

Why do you hate evie?

You havent even met her..

Do you always do and hate whatever your missus says?

Odinson

Its not like Evie is the leader of the huns invading europe...

Anonymous

Quote from: "Herman"Odinson does not need me to ban him. He is free to fuck off on his own. He should take Total Dunce with him where they can both suck the flesh right off the VF owner's ass for all I care.

Why do you hate evie?

You havent even met her..

Do you always do and hate whatever your missus says?

If you like the other troll forum better, go there and both our problems are solved. Simple enough.

Quick Reply

Warning: this topic has not been posted in for at least 120 days.
Unless you're sure you want to reply, please consider starting a new topic.

Note: this post will not display until it has been approved by a moderator.

Name:
Verification:
Please leave this box empty:
Type the letters shown in the picture
Listen to the letters / Request another image

Type the letters shown in the picture:
Is the "D" in Django silent? Yes or No? (must be lower case):
Is Alticus a dick sucking fairy? (answer is opposite of no):
911 was an attack on what city (spell out lower case two words):
Shortcuts: ALT+S post or ALT+P preview