The best topic

Replies: 10355
Total votes: : 4

Last post: Today at 02:01:43 AM
Re: Forum gossip thread by Lab Flaker

Permban me...

Started by Odinson, September 06, 2016, 09:44:28 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

0 Members and 5 Window Lickers are viewing this topic.

Angry White Male

Annie, this can never happen 100%...  Nobody will ever be happy with everything...

Nonetheless, and as I've stated a long time ago...  It can't be any WORSE now that the "RW-RENEE-LEOPARDCOCKS" trifecta has essentially left the building, for all intents and purposes.

I didn't mind them as posters, but none of them had any business behind a Mod control panel.

Odinson

Annie is the Mandalore..

Mandalore the just...

That is a good name for our Annie.

Aryan

Quote from: "Angry White Male"
Quote from: "SCOUSE"I'm ok now Renee has gone, maaaan she fucking hated me.....

And that's the point I want to make to many posters...

Now that the muscular pig and RW have left the building, the "balance" if you will, can get back to normal.

I hope the Admin of this forum makes no such mistake again...  Modding people like RW and that muscular pig Renee created nothing but trouble.

Renee was a terrible mod, biased, unbalanced and totally irresponsible.

Anonymous

Quote from: "Annie"

Now that the muscular pig and RW have left the building, the "balance" if you will, can get back to normal.

I hope the Admin of this forum makes no such mistake again...  Modding people like RW and that muscular pig Renee created nothing but trouble.

Back to normal to me means everyone showing each other a little respect and not being too vulgar  :thumbup:

I would like to see that too Annie, but I won't hold my breath either..

I love that avatar.

:thumbup:

kiebers

Quote from: "Angry White Male"Annie, this can never happen 100%...  Nobody will ever be happy with everything...

Nonetheless, and as I've stated a long time ago...  It can't be any WORSE now that the "RW-RENEE-LEOPARDCOCKS" trifecta has essentially left the building, for all intents and purposes.

I didn't mind them as posters, but none of them had any business behind a Mod control panel.

So you are saying that if you are not happy about something the only recourse is showing disrespect and being vulgar? I don't buy that for one second. Adults can conduct themselves better if they choose or bitch/flame/cry in the proper place. Perhaps change the name of a sub to Reject Chamber of Pain.  :laugh:

There may come a time when posts will be deleted instead of being moved. I moved posts at another forum and it can be a time consuming pain in the ass. That little "x" button would be a much simpler option.

Start a new thread or add to an existing thread that is in the proper place by doing a copy paste of the offending post and replying there.

Of course, all that is my opinion and just like assholes...................
I've learned that if someone asks you a really stupid question and you reply by telling them what time it is, they'll leave you alone

Anonymous

Quote from: "kiebers"
Quote from: "Angry White Male"Annie, this can never happen 100%...  Nobody will ever be happy with everything...

So you are saying that if you are not happy about something the only recourse is showing disrespect and being vulgar? I don't buy that for one second. Adults can conduct themselves better if they choose or bitch/flame/cry in the proper place. Perhaps change the name of a sub to Reject Chamber of Pain.  :laugh:

There may come a time when posts will be deleted instead of being moved. I moved posts at another forum and it can be a time consuming pain in the ass. That little "x" button would be a much simpler option.

Start a new thread or add to an existing thread that is in the proper place by doing a copy paste of the offending post and replying there.

Kiebs, how the fuck are ya, you sexy biatch?

Odinson

kiebers

Quote from: "Shen Li"
Kiebs, how the fuck are ya, you sexy biatch?

Doing good. Good Dr. checkup yesterday, weight is down some. Good margaritas last night. Feeling fairly decent about everything. New baby growing like crazy and keeping you in line?  LOL
I've learned that if someone asks you a really stupid question and you reply by telling them what time it is, they'll leave you alone

kiebers

Quote from: "Odinson"

Third time is the charm I suppose.....

Anonymous

Quote from: "kiebers"Doing good. Good Dr. checkup yesterday, weight is down some. Good margaritas last night. Feeling fairly decent about everything. New baby growing like crazy and keeping you in line?  LOL

As my mother-in-law put it, he's growing like a weed. :laugh: He's over four months old already.

Glad you got a clean bill of health kiebs. You earned those margaritas. ac_drinks

kiebers

Quote from: "kiebers"Doing good. Good Dr. checkup yesterday, weight is down some. Good margaritas last night. Feeling fairly decent about everything. New baby growing like crazy and keeping you in line?  LOL

As my mother-in-law put it, he's growing like a weed. :laugh: He's over four months old already.

Glad you got a clean bill of health kiebs. You earned those margaritas. ac_drinks

Don't blink...you will be sending him off to college before you know it.

Anonymous

Don't blink...you will be sending him off to college before you know it.

My other son will be going to junior kindergarten next year.

Wulf

Quote from: "SCOUSE"

Renee was a terrible mod, biased, unbalanced and totally irresponsible.

Keep crying, asshole.

Too bad she didn't have any patience for your whiny Nazi ass. All you do is is complain, bitch and pass wind about how badly she treated you. If that's all you have to offer then just bugger the fuck off. AND take the dump truck driving, herpes blister with you.  

Funny how all the problem children are the only ones who complain when a mod does his or her job.  ac_toofunny Same old shit, different forum. :laugh3:

Aryan

See, I dont even know who you are, yet this is the third time you've attacked me. Care to introduce yourself?

Aryan

Quick Reply

Warning: this topic has not been posted in for at least 120 days.
Unless you're sure you want to reply, please consider starting a new topic.

Note: this post will not display until it has been approved by a moderator.

Name:
Verification:
Please leave this box empty:
Type the letters shown in the picture
Listen to the letters / Request another image

Type the letters shown in the picture:
Is the "D" in Django silent? Yes or No? (must be lower case):
Is Alticus a dick sucking fairy? (answer is opposite of no):
spell bacon backwards with the first letter capitalized:
Shortcuts: ALT+S post or ALT+P preview