The best topic

Replies: 10355
Total votes: : 4

Last post: Today at 02:01:43 AM
Re: Forum gossip thread by Lab Flaker

Permban me...

Started by Odinson, September 06, 2016, 09:44:28 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

0 Members and 5 Window Lickers are viewing this topic.

Anonymous

Quote from: "SCOUSE"You sound a lot like Kreeper...

Wulfie is not Keeps. Wulf is an old fart that drops by once in a while like a surprise military inspection.

Aryan

Seems like someone's alt to me, who wont dare oppose me with their original account....... I hate that sort of cowardly shit.

Unless its Renee's f-at feeder husband.   :laugh:

Anonymous

Quote from: "SCOUSE"Seems like someone's alt to me, who wont dare oppose me with their original account....... I hate that sort of cowardly shit.

Wulf has been around for years and years. He posted more frequently at VF back in the day. Maybe he doesn't post as much because the old fart can't see the keyboard well enough to type anymore.

Wulf

Quote from: "SCOUSE"See, I dont even know who you are, yet this is the third time you've attacked me. Care to introduce yourself?

Introduce myself??? ac_toofunny

Okay sonny, I'm Wulf.

Now do you know anything more than you did before?

As for attacking you, well act like a man, (I'm assuming you have ornaments just forward of your taint) take responsibility for yourself and I'll lay off your weeny ass. If you were abused by the mods around here it was probably for good reason. Maybe it should have been explained to you first that this place isn't the usual kindergarten your juvenile ass is used to.

As Shen Li already stated, I stop by now and then for a snap inspection. I gotta tell ya Rudolf, this place is looking mighty shabby with the likes of you, Oddball and the bearded lady running off the chain.

Wulf

Quote from: "SCOUSE"Seems like someone's alt to me, who wont dare oppose me with their original account....... I hate that sort of cowardly shit.

Who would dare oppose you? ac_lmfao

Get a grip son, you ain't nothin but a little stain.

I assure you, I'm no alt. I don't play games.

Aryan

Quote from: "Wulf"
Quote from: "SCOUSE"See, I dont even know who you are, yet this is the third time you've attacked me. Care to introduce yourself?

Introduce myself??? ac_toofunny

Okay sonny, I'm Wulf.

Now do you know anything more than you did before?

As for attacking you, well act like a man, (I'm assuming you have ornaments just forward of your taint) take responsibility for yourself and I'll lay off your weeny ass. If you were abused by the mods around here it was probably for good reason. Maybe it should have been explained to you first that this place isn't the usual kindergarten your juvenile ass is used to.

As Shen Li already stated, I stop by now and then for a snap inspection. I gotta tell ya Rudolf, this place is looking mighty shabby with the likes of you, Oddball and the bearded lady running off the chain.

I love how you imply that you are some sort of authority figure who has to be respected.....  well you know what you can do with your 'inspection' don't you old man?   :laugh:

Anyway, stick around, I think you have the potential to be some nice troll fodder for me.    ac_hithere

Odinson

Aryan

Who gives a fuck who you are faggot, you clearly miss Renee's morbidly obese ass...   try searching some cake forums, I'm sure there's a pretty good chance you'll come across her.    :laugh:

Aryan

Quote from: "Odinson"We got that "marine" big cahoona here...

The fag who only appears whenever I'm around, I think he wants a piece of my sweet aryan ass....    :sad:

Wulf

Quote from: "Shen Li"

Wulf has been around for years and years. He posted more frequently at VF back in the day. Maybe he doesn't post as much because the old fart can't see the keyboard well enough to type anymore.

Unfortunately I don't post as much anymore because the state of these forums is no longer passing muster with me.

The pandemic of marginally educated, socially backward posters, running amuck in places like this is disheartening to say the least.

Aryan

Anonymous

Quote from: "SCOUSE"Well fuck off then  :laugh3:

He's a good contributor and I hope he sticks around. If you think he's another lefty troll like fake homo Bob, you couldn't be more wrong.

Wulf

Quote from: "SCOUSE"

Who gives a fuck who you are faggot, you clearly miss Renee's morbidly obese ass...   try searching some cake forums, I'm sure there's a pretty good chance you'll come across her.    :laugh:

You're the one that asked for an introduction sonny. You're little skinny skinnhead ass is way out of it's league here.

You little cowardly fucks are all alike. You talk like you can handle yourself but your lack of anything resembling grey matter limits you to a few keyboard grunts and farts.

You go right ahead and give your best, this should be entertaining as you flounder and throw inane insults like the 5 year old that you are. Obviously you have grown bold beating up on hapless morons like Twenty Droolers. Lets see what you can do with someone who is more than a match for your childlike ass.

Aryan

Quote from: "SCOUSE"

You're the one that asked for an introduction sonny. You're little skinny skinnhead ass is way out of it's league here.

You little cowardly fucks are all alike. You talk like you can handle yourself but your lack of anything resembling grey matter limits you to a few keyboard grunts and farts.

You go right ahead and give your best, this should be entertaining as you flounder and throw inane insults like the 5 year old that you are. Obviously you have grown bold beating up on hapless morons like Twenty Droolers. Lets see what you can do with someone who is more than a match for your childlike ass.

Hey listen princess, you're the one with your panties in a bunch, and seemingly an issue with me.  

So what is it that makes you feel threatened?  Is it my beliefs?  Or perhaps my intelligence?  Come on, share with the board what seems to rile you so much about my handsome Aryan self.   :laugh3:

Odinson

I´ll kill you and rape you all...

I´m badly hungover...

I have you know that you have no chance against me...

Every1 laughs when your head is under my boot.

Quick Reply

Warning: this topic has not been posted in for at least 120 days.
Unless you're sure you want to reply, please consider starting a new topic.

Note: this post will not display until it has been approved by a moderator.

Name:
Verification:
Please leave this box empty:
Type the letters shown in the picture
Listen to the letters / Request another image

Type the letters shown in the picture:
spell bacon backwards with the first letter capitalized:
Is Alticus a dick sucking fairy? (answer is opposite of no):
911 was an attack on what city (spell out lower case two words):
Shortcuts: ALT+S post or ALT+P preview