Replies: 10406
Total votes: : 4

Last post: September 21, 2024, 09:47:30 PM
Re: Forum gossip thread by Herman

Roller Dogs...

Started by Angry White Male, September 13, 2016, 05:50:16 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Angry White Male

...it's simply just better to go hungry, than to eat those vicious things which may have been 'rolling' for a week or two...  Who knows how long?

Now, back to some serious shit!

How can Fleetguard (Cummins) sell me what they call an 'equivalent' air filter for my Donaldson air cleaner can, when the filter sits a fucking half inch taller!

Do I want my engine dusted?  No!  Does Cummins want my engine dusted?  Sure!  They can bill me $25,000 for an in-frame rebuild.

It's a good thing I check these things, as any good businessman simply must do.

Fuck the Fleetguard, and fuck all the 'equivalents'...  It's a Donaldson's can, and their own filters fit nicely in the housing.

Angry White Male

Now that I've bored you all, we can return to the regularly scheduled programming, which includes Grade 4 insults thrown my way!

Angry White Male

I run a tight fucking ship.  Business is no joke.

Some things are new to me...  Like when I went to buy a "labeller"...  You remember those labellers with the plastic strips and the dial you'd adjust to punch a letter into the strip?  It had part of the handle you'd squeeze to imprint the letter?

No longer do they exist!  They are now battery powered electronic devices...

Nonetheless, at least they still sold staples that fit my old "Made in England" Comet stapler...

It's hectic!  WorksafeBC put me at a high rate, since we die quite often!  Tons of shit to do!

I love it!  I NEED it!

Corporate taxes will cost me about $1,400 for filings with accountant...

Anonymous

Angry White Male

[size=200]ROLLER DOGS![/size]

Anonymous

Quote from: "Angry White Male"[size=200]ROLLER DOGS![/size]

:yuk:

Angry White Male

Yes!  The shit comes out of the bum-bum improper shortly after ingesting the roller dog!

Anonymous

This makes me think of Apu and the Kwikie Mart.

Anonymous

Quote from: "iron horse jockey"This makes me think of Apu and the Kwikie Mart.

Thank you, come again.

Anonymous

I have been told the packaged sandwiches at 7-11 are nearly inedible too.

Bricktop

Quote from: "Angry White Male"I run a tight fucking ship.  Business is no joke.

Some things are new to me...  Like when I went to buy a "labeller"...  You remember those labellers with the plastic strips and the dial you'd adjust to punch a letter into the strip?  It had part of the handle you'd squeeze to imprint the letter?

No longer do they exist!  They are now battery powered electronic devices...

Nonetheless, at least they still sold staples that fit my old "Made in England" Comet stapler...

It's hectic!  WorksafeBC put me at a high rate, since we die quite often!  Tons of shit to do!

I love it!  I NEED it!

Corporate taxes will cost me about $1,400 for filings with accountant...

What a man!!!

You can maintain a whole TRUCK, all by yourself, whilst simultaneously operating complex office equipment.

You could rule a country with that wizardly brain.

:001_rolleyes:

GORDY GAMBINO

See if ya can handle a 2 hole punch. If ya need technical support ring ya ex I'm sure shes's had 2 or 3 holes punched in since you been gone !!!
RW = ANAL SIZE WHORE

Bricktop

That was actually funny!!!!

:roll:

GORDY GAMBINO

Gambino delivering the goods once again
RW = ANAL SIZE WHORE

Bricktop

There's a first time for everything!!