The best topic

Replies: 10406
Total votes: : 4

Last post: September 21, 2024, 09:47:30 PM
Re: Forum gossip thread by Herman

We just got hosed...

Started by Bricktop, September 14, 2016, 11:28:21 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

0 Members and 2 Window Lickers are viewing this topic.

Bricktop

Major floods, damaged buildings and this little fella...

Koalas can't swim.

GORDY GAMBINO

oh fuck a kola bear...555

spot of weather old chap

just make sure youre inside and tuck shop lady arms attends to your wishes
RW = ANAL SIZE WHORE

Bricktop

Weather?

Place is under water, cars floating down roads, and people needing boats to go to the shops.

Thanks a fucking lot.

Keep your deluges to yourself.

Anonymous

Quote from: "Oberon"Weather?

Place is under water, cars floating down roads, and people needing boats to go to the shops.

Thanks a fucking lot.

Keep your deluges to yourself.

That is terrible Oberon.

:sad:

GORDY GAMBINO

Thanks a fucking lot.

Like it's my fucking fault right.

Maybe if you crow eaters spent ya ill gotten GST thievery on infrastructure instead of Festival Theatres and other gay Dunstan shit.

I hope Tuck Shop is feeding you well and that bath mat you call a dog is inside cos youse are gonna get a fucken nother piss down this weekend then youse will be fucked wont youse.

Adelaide finishes last again.
RW = ANAL SIZE WHORE

IRISH KAM

Quote from: "Oberon"Major floods, damaged buildings and this little fella...

Koalas can't swim.

They can swim better than N1ggers ..ha ha .
LIBERALISM IS MORE DANGEROUS THAN TERRORISM ! ( KAM )

GORDY GAMBINO

THE multi-million dollar clean-up following this week's damaging spring storm is expected to take months as authorities warn South Australians to brace for more wet weather next week.

Months ??? What ya doing in the meanwhile teaching kolas to fucken swim. Youse couldn't organise a piss up in a brewery.

Meanwhile I gawt a lovely Asian wif and you gawt Tuck Shop.......payback for that time she made ya dinner and you laughed at me not having a wif.

Ya Cunt...555

RW = ANAL SIZE WHORE

Anonymous

Quote from: "GORDY GAMBINO"THE multi-million dollar clean-up following this week's damaging spring storm is expected to take months as authorities warn South Australians to brace for more wet weather next week.

Months ??? What ya doing in the meanwhile teaching kolas to fucken swim. Youse couldn't organise a piss up in a brewery.

Meanwhile I gawt a lovely Asian wif and you gawt Tuck Shop.......payback for that time she made ya dinner and you laughed at me not having a wif.

Ya Cunt...555

I got a smokin hot Asian wif who is not a bar girl. In fact I might have fucked your old lady when I was young, single and had no morals.

Your ho of wif costs money and my angel makes dollars and sense.

Bricktop

Quote from: "GORDY GAMBINO"Thanks a fucking lot.

Like it's my fucking fault right.

Maybe if you crow eaters spent ya ill gotten GST thievery on infrastructure instead of Festival Theatres and other gay Dunstan shit.

I hope Tuck Shop is feeding you well and that bath mat you call a dog is inside cos youse are gonna get a fucken nother piss down this weekend then youse will be fucked wont youse.

Adelaide finishes last again.

Our weather comes from the WEST, asshole. Keep that shit to yourself in that isolated and remote boongtown you live in.

And mouth off at my dog again, and I will be tempted to re-unite your head with my baton.

Anonymous

GORDY GAMBINO

RW = ANAL SIZE WHORE

Bricktop

Quote from: "Fashionista"Is it over now Oberon?

No, apparently not.

The backwater bozos in Western Australia are sending us another lot on the weekend.

Like we need more rain...

http://cdn.newsapi.com.au/image/v1/589b06c512d85b4faec109beb05f489f?width=650">

http://cdn.newsapi.com.au/image/v1/7bcfc96ff8fdbf7d77fef6987ee69f0c?width=650">

http://cdn.newsapi.com.au/image/v1/0a16112938119b817d7989409ae9962a?width=650">

http://cdn.newsapi.com.au/image/v1/b3b7642c424e6d803677741de6324433?width=650">

Anonymous

That is a hell of a drop in that first photo.

kiebers

Most destructive force in the world. We average 49 inches a year. Go back a year from today and there are places very close to my house that shows 90 inches. Can take years to recover from.
I've learned that if someone asks you a really stupid question and you reply by telling them what time it is, they'll leave you alone

GORDY GAMBINO

RW = ANAL SIZE WHORE