The best topic

Replies: 10406
Total votes: : 4

Last post: September 21, 2024, 09:47:30 PM
Re: Forum gossip thread by Herman

Whats the worlds toughest most aggresive Sport

Started by IRISH KAM, September 15, 2016, 04:43:50 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

0 Members and 4 Window Lickers are viewing this topic.

Twenty Dollars

http://s1359.photobucket.com/user/seamajor1/media/Mobile%20Uploads/2016-05/4D066F34-DEDA-474A-AC28-1185D28F1E7D_zps9u0b7mul.jpg.html">

I don't think MMA is phoney at all. Either is this.

Anonymous

Quote from: "Twenty Dollars"http://s1359.photobucket.com/user/seamajor1/media/Mobile%20Uploads/2016-05/4D066F34-DEDA-474A-AC28-1185D28F1E7D_zps9u0b7mul.jpg.html">

That is very dangerous and requires a lot of skill, but it's not an aggressive sport in my opinion..

There's no physical contact.

IRISH KAM

Quote from: "Shen Li"Chinese kung fu is the world's toughest and most disciplined sport. Everything else is for pussies and white people.
Then ya woke up from ya drunken Slumber ........an ate a bowl of Bollix .
LIBERALISM IS MORE DANGEROUS THAN TERRORISM ! ( KAM )

IRISH KAM

Quote from: "Fashionista"
Quote from: "shin"Kumite, but if you mean team sports, I'd say rugby.

MMA is orchestrated at best. If they were really fighting, one 6 minute round would be plenty for every match up. None of the matches should last to a decision.

My son is eleven and loves MMA..

He would be heartbroken to find out it is orchestrated.

SHIN said that , with all the experience of Never having a fight in his life .
LIBERALISM IS MORE DANGEROUS THAN TERRORISM ! ( KAM )

Gallium

Quote from: "Twenty Dollars"http://s1359.photobucket.com/user/seamajor1/media/Mobile%20Uploads/2016-05/4D066F34-DEDA-474A-AC28-1185D28F1E7D_zps9u0b7mul.jpg.html">

That is very dangerous and requires a lot of skill, but it's not an aggressive sport in my opinion..

Hahahahahaa...it's called localism Fash. Where surfers have to put on their mean side. I once witnessed a bloke spear the nose (pointy end) of his board straight into the face of another for dropping in!

And then there's also the sharks to consider!

Aggression overload.

ac_biggrin

Anonymous

Quote from: "IRISH KAM"
Quote from: "Shen Li"Chinese kung fu is the world's toughest and most disciplined sport. Everything else is for pussies and white people.

I remember when Shen Li started doing that angry drunk act. And that is what it is, a troll act and nothing more. She is not even very convincing at it.

GORDY GAMBINO

Quote from: "seoulbro"

I remember when Shen Li started doing that angry drunk act. And that is what it is, a troll act and nothing more. She is not even very convincing at it.

Shes my friend you slope cunt gulag breath.

When she got wasted one xmas she sent me pics and asked me to give her a root rating.

Shes pretty hawt.
RW = ANAL SIZE WHORE

Anonymous

Quote from: "GORDY GAMBINO"

Shes my friend you slope cunt gulag breath.

When she got wasted one xmas she sent me pics and asked me to give her a root rating.

Shes pretty hawt.

She needs her potty mouth disinfected with Lysol. But, when she drops the troll act, she can be a good poster.

Gallium

Regardless of her hard act or not...the fact still remains that Chinese kung fu is indeed the world's toughest & most disciplined martial art (sport) for those that want to take it seriously & make it their life.

Anonymous

Quote from: "Gallium"

Regardless of her hard act or not...the fact still remains that Chinese kung fu is indeed the world's toughest & most disciplined martial art (sport) for those that want to take it seriously & make it their life.

I took tae kwon do as a kid. I wish I had kept at it.

Gallium

Quote from: "Gallium"

I took tae kwon do as a kid. I wish I had kept at it.

Join again and keep at it. No regrets.

Twenty Dollars

Not sure about that Fash. How about physical contact with tons of water. Especially if it's holding you down and you need a gulp of air quick. Most mortal men cannot do this.

Bricktop

shin

MMA is orchestrated at best. If they were really fighting, one 6 minute round would be plenty for every match up. None of the matches should last to a decision.

SHIN said that , with all the experience of Never having a fight in his life .

I've been in a couple of fights with strangers, and many more with acquaintances. Now, I suppose you're going to spout some B.S. about second wind and adrenaline.

I stand by my original statement.

shin

I once thought televised WWE wrestling was real. He'll figure it out soon enough, along with why they fake it.