News:

SMF - Just Installed!

The best topic

Replies: 10387
Total votes: : 4

Last post: Today at 12:57:16 AM
Re: Forum gossip thread by Biggie Smiles

Will HornyDung Finally Lose His Virginity In 2013 ?

Started by Gary Oak, February 12, 2013, 02:30:01 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

0 Members and 2 Window Lickers are viewing this topic.

Will Hornung Finally Lose His Virginity in 2013?

Yes, he will get a pity root.
3 (16.7%)
No, he is unrootable and will die a virgin.
15 (83.3%)

Total Members Voted: 13

Voting closed: February 12, 2013, 02:33:19 PM

Gary Oak

Will he finally or..... won't he ? :o

http://www.openzine.com/images/IssueImages/IloadImage/428140541615FIG_Medium.jpg">

Odinson

Odinson

Quote from: "Shen Li"
Quote from: "Odinson"Like a woman or like a man?

Good question, but he has no chance with either.

In jail, everything is possible.

Anonymous

Thi could be a good forum, but there are too many of these useless threads by the likes of Gary Oak and instigator.

Odinson

Ah, rooting means fucking...

We just call it "tikata"... Sounds like a native indian word.

Gary Oak

Quote from: "seoulbro"Thi could be a good forum, but there are too many of these useless threads by the likes of Gary Oak and instigator.

You Seoulfag are the judge ? I don't F-ing think so

Odinson

As I understand it, this seoulbro is not like instigator/TF

Anonymous

Quote from: "Odinson"As I understand it, this seoulbro is not like instigator/TF

I am nothing like those two. Gary on the other hand is a white version of them.

Time Flies

What an offensive thread. Gary Oak posts a racist thread with a sterotypical Western image of an Asian man and Odinson laughs. What is more distasteful is that an Asian woman laughs at it. This kind of racist imagery is what causes the confusion in Asian women like Shen Li and Fashionista. They start to hate themselves and project that hatred on males of their own kind. Asian women within internalized racism are the Western media's best weapon in their arsenal. These Asian women are only too happy to be used by Western men in their continuing desexing campaign against Asian men.

Dairy Queens are a cancer on the Asian community.

Odinson

Quote from: "Time Flies"What an offensive thread. Gary Oak posts a racist thread with a sterotypical Western image of an Asian man and Odinson laughs. What is more distasteful is that an Asian woman laughs at it. This kind of racist imagery is what causes the confusion in Asian women like Shen Li and Fashionista. They start to hate themselves and project that hatred on males of their own kind. Asian women within internalized racism are the Western media's best weapon in their arsenal. These Asian women are only too happy to be used by Western men in their continuing desexing campaign against Asian men.

So we should put some ugly small dudes in the roles of Thor, Wolverine, Achilles, Alexander the great etc.?

We are in fact european men and we of course are in our own media.

What about those asianwomen who date blackmen?

Allthough we promote blackmen also. Shemarr Moore, Idris Elba etc.

An asianwoman can be naturally attracted to a european man because we are not so different.

Vice versa.

Anonymous

Quote from: "Time Flies"What an offensive thread. Gary Oak posts a racist thread with a sterotypical Western image of an Asian man and Odinson laughs. What is more distasteful is that an Asian woman laughs at it. This kind of racist imagery is what causes the confusion in Asian women like Shen Li and Fashionista. They start to hate themselves and project that hatred on males of their own kind. Asian women within internalized racism are the Western media's best weapon in their arsenal. These Asian women are only too happy to be used by Western men in their continuing desexing campaign against Asian men.

Time Flies, I do not like these kind of threads because they are mean.

Odinson

What can I say... I like women. ;)

I´m not racist. I´m just not your first choice for a diplomat.

Anonymous

Quote from: "Odinson"What can I say... I like women. ;)

Ignore Rambo Wong Odinson...I try to.

cc

Quote from: "Wambo Wong".... copy/paste paste ..... same old  spam etc. etc. paste

Still a virgin
I really tried to warn y\'all in 49  .. G. Orwell

Odinson

Quote from: "Fashionista"
Quote from: "Odinson"What can I say... I like women. ;)

Ignore Rambo Wong Odinson...I try to.

I don´t understand where he got the idea that I was sinophobic. Or homophobic.