The best topic

Replies: 10413
Total votes: : 4

Last post: Today at 02:03:25 PM
Re: Forum gossip thread by Lokmar

If ya found a wallet stuffed with Euros ....Would u hand it in too the Police

Started by IRISH KAM, September 18, 2016, 04:39:51 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

0 Members and 4 Window Lickers are viewing this topic.

IRISH KAM

Quote from: "Herman"
Quote from: "IRISH KAM"
Quote from: "Herman"
Quote from: "GORDY GAMBINO"Well done son about time you responded with some balls. fckn g@@k.

He has held his own against any troll. He wipes the floor with the Irish Kum klown, but he is the lamest troll I have ever seen.

Go on them Big Time lets see what ya Got Bum Boy .

Good one. You really got me with that one. And so original too. Not like all your thousand other queer references. ac_boring

If ya gonna give it Big Time when ya Drunk  , Give it Big time ALL the Time or Shut the Fuck Up . ac_boring
LIBERALISM IS MORE DANGEROUS THAN TERRORISM ! ( KAM )

Anonymous

^^So you are only gay when you are drunk? You never put the bottle down do you?

Frood

Quote from: "seoulbro"
Quote from: "Dinky Dianna"I'd try to find the owner and hold onto it for awhile if not. Never would I hand it over to the biggest street gang in all of human history. They steal enough as it is.

When you are not pretending to be female, you are a good poster. I want to know more about libertarians.

Don't believe the hype. I'm all female.

Libertarians have one main rule. The non aggression principle. Look it up. It initially sounds misleading.
Blahhhhhh...

GORDY GAMBINO

RW = ANAL SIZE WHORE

Frood

I could but it wouldn't end the paranoia. I'd just get accusations of enlisting a stand in.
Blahhhhhh...

GORDY GAMBINO

RW = ANAL SIZE WHORE

Frood

Blahhhhhh...

IRISH KAM

Quote from: "seoulbro"
Quote from: "GORDY GAMBINO"Been 9 times flat face so that means I'm 9 x better.

Go fuck yo momma.

The only place a f.at old potato head like you can get laid.

When you are collecting asbestos, I am fucking your son.  When you are a TALL, well built, successful KOREAN, you get for free what ancient flab guts like you have to pay for. I still prefer white guys to South East Asians. Maybe I will fuck a girl for the first time too.

A Tall Korean !  ac_toofunny

Ya couldnt even make that Shit Up .

Since ya obsessed with height i'll put ya too Shame .

Im 6' 3 "  , a very athletic 17 n Half stone ( , Ex Brit Forces and now im a Nite Club Bouncer )

Ive bent more Girls over Bins in Piss soaked Allyways then u have had Hot Dinners .

A Feckin TALL Korean !!!! Ha Ha .
LIBERALISM IS MORE DANGEROUS THAN TERRORISM ! ( KAM )

GORDY GAMBINO

Youse have both had hot dogs   whahahahaha...Irish fucks em and R-Sole eats em...555
RW = ANAL SIZE WHORE