The best topic

Replies: 10413
Total votes: : 4

Last post: Today at 02:03:25 PM
Re: Forum gossip thread by Lokmar

bad boi in Thailand

Started by GORDY GAMBINO, October 05, 2016, 01:40:02 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

0 Members and 3 Window Lickers are viewing this topic.

GORDY GAMBINO

You be a bad boi in Thailand this is what you get. Happy nightmares people this is hell on earth.

">https://youtu.be/rzbg_kv4888
RW = ANAL SIZE WHORE

GORDY GAMBINO

possess for personal use 3 ounces dope

here 900 buck fine don't even have to go to court

Bangkok 50 years jail for a guilty plea.

man I don't even do drugs in Thailand that's when I  start to drink get mao and play play play....')
RW = ANAL SIZE WHORE

Bricktop

If you screw around anywhere in Asia, they'll make you sorry. They LOVE getting whitey.

GORDY GAMBINO

Especially cunts like me.

The Irish dude I know goes to court for possess intent to sell 1 kg marijuanas.

They got him on cam. He had his website you send money he sends you the goods. So the cops ring him arrange a meet and get him with his dabs all over the joint.

50 years +.
RW = ANAL SIZE WHORE

JOE

Seems a bunch of the inmates in the film were Aussies.

Well, I guess their ancestors were convicts when they arrived on Australia's shores so now they're just following in their footsteps, eh Gambino? They cam to 'Van Daemon's Land' to get a fresh start, an' now look at 'em 200 years later.

Poor blokes, they jes' git prison passed down to the next generation.

So maybe its genetic an' it runs in families, eh G?

JOE

Quote from: "Oberon"If you screw around anywhere in Asia, they'll make you sorry. They LOVE getting whitey.

Must be Revenge for how they get treated in Australia.

I notice that when boatloads of refugees arrive on Australia's shores, they get treated like shit, like criminals.

So that must be their way of paying them back for the way their own people get treated.

Mind you, if the Aussies didn't have a tough line on them, the country would be overrun by migrants and refugees.

GORDY GAMBINO

Quote from: "JOE"Seems a bunch of the inmates in the film were Aussies.

Well, I guess their ancestors were convicts when they arrived on Australia's shores so now they're just following in their footsteps, eh Gambino? They cam to 'Van Daemon's Land' to get a fresh start, an' now look at 'em 200 years later.

Poor blokes, they jes' git prison passed down to the next generation.

So maybe its genetic an' it runs in families, eh G?

The issue is not that you did the crime but the fact you got caught.
RW = ANAL SIZE WHORE

Anonymous

Quote from: "GORDY GAMBINO"Especially cunts like me.

The Irish dude I know goes to court for possess intent to sell 1 kg marijuanas.

They got him on cam. He had his website you send money he sends you the goods. So the cops ring him arrange a meet and get him with his dabs all over the joint.

50 years +.

He is in Thailand?

GORDY GAMBINO

RW = ANAL SIZE WHORE

Anonymous

Quote from: "GORDY GAMBINO"yes Flashy

What is it with white fucks who go to Asia and think they are above the law. I hope the stupid white prick swings from the end of a rope.

Anonymous

Quote from: "Shen Li"
Quote from: "GORDY GAMBINO"yes Flashy

What is it with white fucks who go to Asia and think they are above the law. I hope the stupid white prick swings from the end of a rope.

Some of the things I did in the middle east, it is pure luck I left with all parts attached, specifically my noggin.