Replies: 10399
Total votes: : 4

Last post: Today at 03:39:45 PM
Re: Forum gossip thread by Biggie Smiles

A Feel Good Story for Everyone ....... except our pet nazi of course

Started by cc, October 08, 2016, 12:25:46 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Bricktop

Quote from: "SCOUSE"I wouldnt mind so much that she's a kike, her anti muslim rants are usually right, but her denial of it is fucking well annoying.  

She doesn't seem to realise that staunch muslim haters who also express a hatred of NS Germany are almost always Zionist Jews, and I can smell them a mile away...

Even via the internet?

That's quite a hooter you've got there, Heinrich.

Actually, its not dissimilar to mine. I can smell bothersome trolls across the globe as well. And I can smell a rather puerile and feckless troll even now.

GORDY GAMBINO

Quote from: "Daisy May"Actually I have learned so much from our resident pet nazi

Before I was blind - He opened my eyes and I can see clearly now  

You can no longer fool me - I now see that you are one of those notorious, despicable, sneaky  Korean JooOOoos

ac_smile

you have finally cracked

:crazy:
RW = ANAL SIZE WHORE

cc

I really tried to warn y\'all in 49  .. G. Orwell

Aryan

Quote from: "Oberon"
Quote from: "SCOUSE"I wouldnt mind so much that she's a kike, her anti muslim rants are usually right, but her denial of it is fucking well annoying.  

She doesn't seem to realise that staunch muslim haters who also express a hatred of NS Germany are almost always Zionist Jews, and I can smell them a mile away...

Even via the internet?

Actually, its not dissimilar to mine. I can smell bothersome trolls across the globe as well. And I can smell a rather puerile and feckless troll even now.

I'm not the only person who worked out that CC is Jewish, about 4 other people have remarked on it, its pretty fucking obvious for anyone with half a working brain cell.   ac_unsure

Twenty Dollars

Quote from: "GORDY GAMBINO"The greatest criminal in WW 2  was that war mongerer Churchill.

History is written by the winners.

Poland wouldn't give Hitler the channel next to Prussia. Those fucken cunts got what they deserved.

You're not too smart? On the other hand, no Churchhill no Scouse the dishwasher. Are you and he pen pals?

Twenty Dollars

Quote from: "SCOUSE"

Even via the internet?

I'm not the only person who worked out that CC is Jewish, about 4 other people have remarked on it, its pretty fucking obvious for anyone with half a working brain cell.   ac_unsure

Big deal. You wash dishes for a living. Maybe yo maw should have been a Jew?

kiebers

What the fuck difference does it make?
I've learned that if someone asks you a really stupid question and you reply by telling them what time it is, they'll leave you alone

Aryan

Quote from: "kiebers"

A huge difference when she's denied it the whole time.......

Aryan

Quote from: "Twenty Dollars"

Even via the internet?

Big deal. You wash dishes for a living. Maybe yo maw should have been a Jew?

Only in your warped, perverted little world do I wash dishes for a living....     :crazy:

Anonymous

Quote from: "Daisy May"
QuoteDid you know you'd be flat on your back counting the lights if you mouthed off like that IRL?

It's pretty clear he's an internet  mouth / asshole and afraid to  say a bloody peep of his drivel in public

Jew off CC, why dont you finally own upto being a kike?  Its common knowledge now, so why do you insist on hiding it?   :confused1:    

I had to laugh when it emerged how you've always been wary of Mel because he's German......  what the hell were you worried about? The SS knocking your door down or something  ac_lmfao

What is so special about having German heritage anyway? Does it entitle one to travel and shopping discounts?

Aryan

Quote from: "Velvet"
Quote from: "Daisy May"
QuoteDid you know you'd be flat on your back counting the lights if you mouthed off like that IRL?

It's pretty clear he's an internet  mouth / asshole and afraid to  say a bloody peep of his drivel in public

Jew off CC, why dont you finally own upto being a kike?  Its common knowledge now, so why do you insist on hiding it?   :confused1:    

I had to laugh when it emerged how you've always been wary of Mel because he's German......  what the hell were you worried about? The SS knocking your door down or something  ac_lmfao

What is so special about having German heritage anyway? Does it come with travel and shopping discounts?

You'll have to ask one of the resident Jews about that, as they are the ones who usually lose shit when blonde haired white people of German heritage are around.

kiebers

Granted I have not read every post she has made but I never saw a denial. Link please.....
I've learned that if someone asks you a really stupid question and you reply by telling them what time it is, they'll leave you alone

Aryan

Granted I have not read every post she has made but I never saw a denial. Link please.....

Ya joking right?  It will be on VF somewhere but I'm not trawling through thousands of threads looking for it.   :laugh:

kiebers

Not joking at all. You make the statement here you should be able to back it up. I don't go to VF any longer. As far as I'm concerned you are no different than a biased media making things up to suit your agenda.

Aryan

Quote from: "kiebers"Not joking at all. You make the statement here you should be able to back it up. I don't go to VF any longer. As far as I'm concerned you are no different than a biased media making things up to suit your agenda.

Ok take that attitude if you wish...........

Why dont you just ask her if she's Jewish or not?   If she gives a straight answer it will be a first.