The best topic

Replies: 10403
Total votes: : 4

Last post: Today at 07:05:02 PM
Re: Forum gossip thread by James Bond

A Feel Good Story for Everyone ....... except our pet nazi of course

Started by cc, October 08, 2016, 12:25:46 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

0 Members and 3 Window Lickers are viewing this topic.

kiebers

Not really an attitude. I just believe if you make statements like that you should be able to provide a link. If she said it there provide the link to her post. Not confirming or denying her religious affiliation means nothing. Perhaps she believes it does not matter. Perhaps she believes it makes you look like a fool going on and on about it, she would be correct on that one.
I've learned that if someone asks you a really stupid question and you reply by telling them what time it is, they'll leave you alone

Aryan

If you think Jews are merely a religion, then you're more clueless than I thought.

kiebers

Quote from: "SCOUSE"If you think Jews are merely a religion, then you're more clueless than I thought.

And that has nothing to do with me asking for a link. Deflect much?
I've learned that if someone asks you a really stupid question and you reply by telling them what time it is, they'll leave you alone

cc

Quote from: "kiebers"..... Perhaps she believes it makes you look like a fool going on and on about it, she would be correct on that one.

She does in fact

What's really funny is that I said over-said it in several  smartassed replies to the stupid conspiracy theory twit

Playing with the silly helpless twatwhaffle (AKA dumbest sucker I've ever known)

like for example "be right back ... got to light my 9 candles etc" etc"etc".   :wink:

ac_toofunny

Oh, Oh ... Excuse me, I have to go now .... got to light my 9 candles
I really tried to warn y\'all in 49  .. G. Orwell

Twenty Dollars

Quote from: "SCOUSE"
Quote from: "kiebers"Not joking at all. You make the statement here you should be able to back it up. I don't go to VF any longer. As far as I'm concerned you are no different than a biased media making things up to suit your agenda.

Ok take that attitude if you wish...........

Why dont you just ask her if she's Jewish or not?   If she gives a straight answer it will be a first.

Ask me. I'm not afraid to answer. It is creepy you look more like a Jew than I do. I'd bet good money there are more here than you think. All it takes is your Mother to be one.

kiebers

Quote from: "Daisy May"
Quote from: "kiebers"..... Perhaps she believes it makes you look like a fool going on and on about it, she would be correct on that one.

She does in fact

What's really funny is that I said over-said it in several  smartassed replies to the stupid conspiracy theory twit

Playing with the silly helpless twatwhaffle (AKA dumbest sucker I've ever known)

like for example "be right back ... got to light my 9 candles etc" etc"etc".   :wink:

ac_toofunny

Oh, Oh ... Excuse me, I have to go now .... got to light my 9 candles

ac_biggrin

Aryan

Hmmm ok, deflection and insults aside, lets get to the reason of why people think CC is a Jew.

Obsessive muslim hate with a healthy dose of regular 'nazi' hate usually means 'Zionist'.

Combine that with other factors like CC losing her marbles when Mel (a blonde haired German)  posted that he saw her car parked up near him, and that he contemplated popping over to say Hello, along with her regular, almost daily, accusations of 'conspiracy theory' or other insults towards anyone who dares to voice the slightest form of sympathy towards NS Germany, sure sets alarm bells ringing for  me.

Aryan

Quote from: "Twenty Dollars"
Quote from: "kiebers"Not joking at all. You make the statement here you should be able to back it up. I don't go to VF any longer. As far as I'm concerned you are no different than a biased media making things up to suit your agenda.

Ok take that attitude if you wish...........

Why dont you just ask her if she's Jewish or not?   If she gives a straight answer it will be a first.

Ask me. I'm not afraid to answer. It is creepy you look more like a Jew than I do. I'd bet good money there are more here than you think. All it takes is your Mother to be one.

Nice try, I'm about as Jewish as Goebbels.    :001_rolleyes:

I know you Jews love to race mix and sneak your kosher genes in on the quiet.

cc

Quote from: "SCOUSE"Hmmm ok, deflection and insults aside, lets get to the reason of why people think CC is a Jew.

Obsessive muslim hate with a healthy dose of regular 'nazi' hate usually means 'Zionist'.

..... sure sets alarm bells ringing for  me.

coming from  the same mind of a crazy conspiracy theorist wannabe nazi nutcase who sees JooOOoos conniving to get him in his dreams

and prolly hears bells 24/7

kiebers

Quote from: "SCOUSE"Hmmm ok, deflection and insults aside, lets get to the reason of why people think CC is a Jew.

Combine that with other factors like CC losing her marbles when Mel (a blonde haired German)  posted that he saw her car parked up near him, and that he contemplated popping over to say Hello, along with her regular, almost daily, accusations of 'conspiracy theory' or other insults towards anyone who dares to voice the slightest form of sympathy towards NS Germany, sure sets alarm bells ringing for  me.

What people are trying to determine/thinking if CC is Jewish? I mean besides you. No one here but you. And honestly, prior to you showing up at VF, no one accused her of that, at least I don't remember any in the 4 years I was there. AS far as Nazi hate, I imagine you can find all you want where ever you go. As far as the fundies, I'm sure you can find a couple hundred million or much more that hate them. Combine the 2 and you have millions and millions of those.  

If I were a woman, no way would I want to have anything to do with Mel. I completely understood that. Besides, I'm not so sure Mel would have survived that encounter. As far as the rest, doesn't set off any alarm bells for me. Just like you don't set off any alarm bells. Nothing for me to be alarmed at. Now if I have to take sides I would fall on her side. You see, I don't foresee ever fighting against CC, but rather by her side. And while I could foresee fighting with you, with your leanings, I could foresee fighting against you as well. No insults intended.

cc

Ya. He's onstream with the ruination of the West by islam thanks to progs encouragement and assistance,

That said, his goofy conspiracy theories are so dominant in his mind that he would not be a reliable ally in anything

if he actually even is for real and not just a play persona - I mention that possibility as I have never encountered, online or in the real world  such a conspiracy nutcase before .... although I am aware a few manage to exist outside of "confinement"

What's really entertaining is this goofball's  reference to and admiration of Ace,  ...  Yes, Ace, the most self-absorbed twit that ever walked (and occasionally stalked) on the net

Anonymous

Quote from: "Velvet"
QuoteDid you know you'd be flat on your back counting the lights if you mouthed off like that IRL?

It's pretty clear he's an internet  mouth / asshole and afraid to  say a bloody peep of his drivel in public

Jew off CC, why dont you finally own upto being a kike?  Its common knowledge now, so why do you insist on hiding it?   :confused1:    

I had to laugh when it emerged how you've always been wary of Mel because he's German......  what the hell were you worried about? The SS knocking your door down or something  ac_lmfao

What is so special about having German heritage anyway? Does it come with travel and shopping discounts?

You'll have to ask one of the resident Jews about that, as they are the ones who usually lose shit when blonde haired white people of German heritage are around.

I'm Ukrainian, and a lot of us have blonde hair and blue eyes too. But, I never saw anyone in Israel lose their shit over anyone with blonde hair and blue eyes.

Bricktop

Whilst you're busy throwing accusations around against others, I'm still waiting for you to verify your allegiance to Nazism.

You look more like a braindead troll every day.

Anonymous

Quote from: "Velvet"
QuoteDid you know you'd be flat on your back counting the lights if you mouthed off like that IRL?

It's pretty clear he's an internet  mouth / asshole and afraid to  say a bloody peep of his drivel in public

Jew off CC, why dont you finally own upto being a kike?  Its common knowledge now, so why do you insist on hiding it?   :confused1:    

I had to laugh when it emerged how you've always been wary of Mel because he's German......  what the hell were you worried about? The SS knocking your door down or something  ac_lmfao

What is so special about having German heritage anyway? Does it come with travel and shopping discounts?

You'll have to ask one of the resident Jews about that, as they are the ones who usually lose shit when blonde haired white people of German heritage are around.

I am about 50 per cent German. I am also Japanese and Scottish.

Bricktop