Replies: 10402
Total votes: : 4

Last post: Today at 06:52:08 PM
Re: Forum gossip thread by Lab Flaker

A Feel Good Story for Everyone ....... except our pet nazi of course

Started by cc, October 08, 2016, 12:25:46 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Aryan

Quote from: "Daisy May"Ya. He's onstream with the ruination of the West by islam thanks to progs encouragement and assistance,

That said, his goofy conspiracy theories are so dominant in his mind that he would not be a reliable ally in anything

if he actually even is for real and not just a play persona - I mention that possibility as I have never encountered, online or in the real world  such a conspiracy nutcase before .... although I am aware a few manage to exist outside of "confinement"

What's really entertaining is this goofball's  reference to and admiration of Ace,  ...  Yes, Ace, the most self-absorbed twit that ever walked (and occasionally stalked) on the net

So anyone who is aware of Jewish influence in the west is a 'conspiracy nutcase'? :laugh:  

Unbelievable.

Aryan

Quote from: "kiebers"
Quote from: "SCOUSE"Hmmm ok, deflection and insults aside, lets get to the reason of why people think CC is a Jew.

Obsessive muslim hate with a healthy dose of regular 'nazi' hate usually means 'Zionist'.

Combine that with other factors like CC losing her marbles when Mel (a blonde haired German)  posted that he saw her car parked up near him, and that he contemplated popping over to say Hello, along with her regular, almost daily, accusations of 'conspiracy theory' or other insults towards anyone who dares to voice the slightest form of sympathy towards NS Germany, sure sets alarm bells ringing for  me.

What people are trying to determine/thinking if CC is Jewish? I mean besides you. No one here but you. And honestly, prior to you showing up at VF, no one accused her of that, at least I don't remember any in the 4 years I was there. .

You obviously don't read many threads on the board...   Joe, Gambino and Mel/ace have all remarked on how its likely CC is Jewish.    I  could list other people like KAM and Dilf mentioning it in the past, but I doubt you would take much notice of anything they say considering you have chosen to ban them.

Anonymous

Quote from: "SCOUSE"
Quote from: "Daisy May"Ya. He's onstream with the ruination of the West by islam thanks to progs encouragement and assistance,

That said, his goofy conspiracy theories are so dominant in his mind that he would not be a reliable ally in anything

if he actually even is for real and not just a play persona - I mention that possibility as I have never encountered, online or in the real world  such a conspiracy nutcase before .... although I am aware a few manage to exist outside of "confinement"

What's really entertaining is this goofball's  reference to and admiration of Ace,  ...  Yes, Ace, the most self-absorbed twit that ever walked (and occasionally stalked) on the net

So anyone who is aware of Jewish influence in the west is a 'conspiracy nutcase'? :laugh:  

Unbelievable.

Anyone that sees a liberal Jewish conspiracy everywhere is either trolling or not likely all there.

Aryan

Quote from: "Fashionista"

Unbelievable.

Anyone that sees a liberal Jewish conspiracy everywhere is either trolling or not likely all there.

Who said anything about a 'conspiracy'?  Its CC and co who keep using that word, in an attempt to undermine what has been said.  

The west is heavily under Jewish control to varying degrees, and anyone who does half an hour's open minded research can easily find this out.

kiebers

Quote from: "SCOUSE"Hmmm ok, deflection and insults aside, lets get to the reason of why people think CC is a Jew.

Obsessive muslim hate with a healthy dose of regular 'nazi' hate usually means 'Zionist'.

Combine that with other factors like CC losing her marbles when Mel (a blonde haired German)  posted that he saw her car parked up near him, and that he contemplated popping over to say Hello, along with her regular, almost daily, accusations of 'conspiracy theory' or other insults towards anyone who dares to voice the slightest form of sympathy towards NS Germany, sure sets alarm bells ringing for  me.

What people are trying to determine/thinking if CC is Jewish? I mean besides you. No one here but you. And honestly, prior to you showing up at VF, no one accused her of that, at least I don't remember any in the 4 years I was there. .

You obviously don't read many threads on the board...   Joe, Gambino and Mel/ace have all remarked on how its likely CC is Jewish.    I  could list other people like KAM and Dilf mentioning it in the past, but I doubt you would take much notice of anything they say considering you have chosen to ban them.

Wow...using all of them as a basis for support for your accusation???? J0E, Mel and Gordy see a way to give CC a hard time so they jumped on your bandwagon. Nothing prior to your accusation. Dilf and Kam...really???? They don't even have a full brain between them.  ac_toofunny  

Any credibility you could have ever imagined having just hit the afterburners and left the country.   :laugh3:  ac_toofunny  ac_lmfao  :roll:  :MG_216:

As far as reading threads...I  have not read that many after you got there. But something I did do for the 4 years before you were there was read threads. You obviously did not read those otherwise you would never have used them for support in a discussion.
I've learned that if someone asks you a really stupid question and you reply by telling them what time it is, they'll leave you alone

Aryan

Wow...using all of them as a basis for support for your accusation???? J0E, Mel and Gordy see a way to give CC a hard time so they jumped on your bandwagon. Nothing prior to your accusation. Dilf and Kam...really???? They don't even have a full brain between them.  ac_toofunny  

Any credibility you could have ever imagined having just hit the afterburners and left the country.   :laugh3:  ac_toofunny  ac_lmfao  :roll:  :MG_216:

As far as reading threads...I  have not read that many after you got there. But something I did do for the 4 years before you were there was read threads. You obviously did not read those otherwise you would never have used them for support in a discussion.

Listen fella, you're hardly an impartial source to discuss the matter with, when you're clearly allied with CC.   :oeudC:

Anonymous

Quote from: "SCOUSE"Who said anything about a 'conspiracy'?  Its CC and co who keep using that word, in an attempt to undermine what has been said.  

The west is heavily under Jewish control to varying degrees, and anyone who does half an hour's open minded research can easily find this out.

Because it is  baseless conspiracy theory that this one Caucasian ethnic group(Ashkenazi Jews) that are rapidly being absorbed into Caucasian mainstream through intermarriage on this continent have a private club to undermine the West..

Ashkenazi Jews are suffering the same fate as Japanese Americans.....they are disappearing through intermarriage and a lack of Jewish immigrants of European origin..

Twenty Dollars

As if that phony Nazi dishwasher understands what your saying?

kiebers

Listen fella, you're hardly an impartial source to discuss the matter with, when you're clearly allied with CC.   :oeudC:

You used J0E, Mel, Gordy, Dilf and Kam as support for your accusation...credibility gone. I don't care who its about. You use those guys and anything you say about anyone would be laughed at. You obviously have no clue of their history on the two forums. Thanks for making my point for me. Not only that, but J0E, Mel and Gordy are laughing at you now.
I've learned that if someone asks you a really stupid question and you reply by telling them what time it is, they'll leave you alone

Aryan

I didn't use them for 'support', I just said that they have remarked about CC's Jew-like behavior in the past..... but of course you refuse to acknowledge this because as I have previously said, you are allied with CC and have decided to fight her corner.   :001_rolleyes:  

Evs has called CC a Zionist in the past, but wait, she isn't a reliable source either, right?

Aryan

Quote from: "Fashionista"
Quote from: "SCOUSE"Who said anything about a 'conspiracy'?  Its CC and co who keep using that word, in an attempt to undermine what has been said.  

Because it is  baseless conspiracy theory that this one Caucasian ethnic group(Ashkenazi Jews) that are rapidly being absorbed into Caucasian mainstream through intermarriage on this continent have a private club to undermine the West..

Ashkenazi Jews are suffering the same fate as Japanese Americans.....they are disappearing through intermarriage and a lack of Jewish immigrants of European origin..

It isn't 'baseless' if you bother to do some research......

kiebers

Quote from: "SCOUSE"I didn't use them for 'support', I just said that they have remarked about CC's Jew-like behavior in the past..... but of course you refuse to acknowledge this because as I have previously said, you are allied with CC and have decided to fight her corner.   :001_rolleyes:  

Evs has called CC a Zionist in the past, but wait, she isn't a reliable source either, right?

Seems to me evs never used the word zionist until you were on the forum. Her first time was August 11 2015. I know you are wanting to believe that forum did not exist until you got there but her and CC have been there since the beginning in 2008. Searching her posts for that word there are only 61 instances and a lot of them will be quotes where someone else (you) used it. You continue to make my point. Thanks....

You have been called many things by many posters, doesn't necessarily make them true now does it. Oh wait, if I am to use the same reasoning as you do, then, I suppose they are true.

Fail.....again

Aryan

Quote from: "SCOUSE"I didn't use them for 'support', I just said that they have remarked about CC's Jew-like behavior in the past..... but of course you refuse to acknowledge this because as I have previously said, you are allied with CC and have decided to fight her corner.   :001_rolleyes:  

Seems to me evs never used the word zionist until you were on the forum. Her first time was August 11 2015. I know you are wanting to believe that forum did not exist until you got there but her and CC have been there since the beginning in 2008. Searching her posts for that word there are only 61 instances and a lot of them will be quotes where someone else (you) used it. You continue to make my point. Thanks....

Well, according to you I have a great influence when it comes to shaping people's opinions...... I guess I should be flattered at your unintentional complement.   ac_lmfao

kiebers

Trust me, no compliment intentional or not. Actually what I was saying is you have no influence if you think influencing J0E, Mel, Gordy, Dilf or Kam means anything to anyone other than you.

kiebers

In case you missed the edit...
QuoteYou have been called many things by many posters, doesn't necessarily make them true now does it. Oh wait, if I am to use the same reasoning as you do, then, I suppose they are true.

Fail.....again