The best topic

Replies: 10439
Total votes: : 4

Last post: Today at 06:23:51 AM
Re: Forum gossip thread by Lab Flaker

Oi cc

Started by GORDY GAMBINO, October 12, 2016, 02:16:33 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

0 Members and 3 Window Lickers are viewing this topic.

Aryan

Quote from: "Fashionista"SCOUSE should pay for Daisy May registration on ancestry.com

He really wants to know her heritage.

:laugh:

I've got a fair idea already....  :laugh:

Aryan

Quote from: "kiebers"
Quote from: "SCOUSE"What the fuck are you even talking about? Do you even know yourself?   ac_unsure

I know what I am talking about. I feel quite sure most do. Sad that you don't, and that tells another story.

This is getting too easy.

Its ok I get it, I'm fucking with your e love interest, and you feel the compelling need to white knight the fuck out of her.

Because you're a mod I have to go easy or you'll ban me like you chose to do with KAM and Dilf. Or perhaps thats your game, and intend to provoke me to say or do something which you deem ban worthy...  :laugh:

kiebers

That's what you came up with. No wonder its so easy.
I've learned that if someone asks you a really stupid question and you reply by telling them what time it is, they'll leave you alone

Twenty Dollars

Quote from: "GORDY GAMBINO"Happy Yom Kippur woman

Hope ya get a root

You deserve one.  ac_toofunny

What? Are you a Scouse wannabe now? What a fool. Great choise.

Twenty Dollars

Quote from: "iron horse jockey"Does Daisy May have some Jewish ancestry that she is aware of? A lot of whites don't know all their European ethnicities. I am only 25 per cent Japanese, but i know more about it than my white heritage.

There is only one way. Mama has to be one. Only one answer to the truth. I'm proud of my heritage.

cc

Quote from: "Fashionista"This is one of the sillier threads I have seen in a while, and that is saying something.

Too true  :laugh:

Keep in mind that Gordo and I have been teasing each other back and forth for years and neither of us takes offense.

At least he seems not to  .. except when he needs to look good in front of the guys .. so I allow for that ac_smile
I really tried to warn y\'all in 49  .. G. Orwell

kiebers

Quote from: "Daisy May"
Quote from: "Fashionista"This is one of the sillier threads I have seen in a while, and that is saying something.

Hello my e love...How are you today? :t4438:  :soinlove:
I've learned that if someone asks you a really stupid question and you reply by telling them what time it is, they'll leave you alone

cc

Hey guy!!

Good day to you

Hey - mate gets our Borla exhaust system shipment for the Luv Brd today - and installed tomorrow morn

I'm happy and looking forward to being heard as well as seen .. vrrrrroooom vrrrrroooom vrrrrroooom

kiebers

:thumbup:

Post an audio file afterwards...

Anonymous

Keep in mind that Gordo and I have been teasing each other back and forth for years and neither of us takes offense.

At least he seems not to  .. except when he needs to look good in front of the guys .. so I allow for that ac_smile

I thought so Daisy May.

GORDY GAMBINO

Its all fun with Daisy Rooter babe. :yahoo:
RW = ANAL SIZE WHORE

Anonymous

Quote from: "GORDY GAMBINO"Its all fun with Daisy Rooter babe. :yahoo:

Of course.

cc

He's my favorite roo fooker

Anonymous

I know Daisy May, but I was referring to the whole you are a Jew trolling or witchhunt....depending on whether anyone takes SCOUSE seriously or not.

cc

I see. It is incredibly silly and the preoccupation of a silly troll, so I just have fun with it / him / his obsession

I try not to deny it which is driving him crazy and I confess helping him to make a total fool of himself

nazis are fair game, and our pet nazi is especially fun to play with