News:

SMF - Just Installed!

The best topic

Replies: 10394
Total votes: : 4

Last post: Today at 11:15:05 AM
Re: Forum gossip thread by Erica Mena

3 million bucks and now I'm NOT screwed.

Started by GORDY GAMBINO, October 15, 2016, 09:52:19 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

0 Members and 4 Window Lickers are viewing this topic.

GORDY GAMBINO

I can't live any other way. The lure of money is as great as the lure 4 pussay. Yeph I must be a fucken Hymie a fucken joo, a fucken nazi mafia ,roo fucking jooooo.
RW = ANAL SIZE WHORE

Annie

Your mind is a garden. Your thoughts are the seeds. You can grow flowers or you can grow weeds.  ~ Anonymous

GORDY GAMBINO

RW = ANAL SIZE WHORE

Annie

Your mind is a garden. Your thoughts are the seeds. You can grow flowers or you can grow weeds.  ~ Anonymous

GORDY GAMBINO

RW = ANAL SIZE WHORE

Anonymous

Quote from: "GORDY GAMBINO"I can't live any other way. The lure of money is as great as the lure 4 pussay. Yeph I must be a fucken Hymie a fucken joo, a fucken nazi mafia ,roo fucking jooooo.

You have a lovely wife now GORDY.

GORDY GAMBINO

Yeah Flashy she good woman for me take care very good.

I lub her too mut.

She is also velly lucky lucky to have such a great bloke as me.

I remind her every day.
RW = ANAL SIZE WHORE

JOE

Quote from: "GORDY GAMBINO"Yeah Flashy she good woman for me take care very good.

I lub her too mut.

I remind her every day.

Now Gambino is writing and speaking just like a Native Thai person.

I guess he must inhale and stick his jaw out all the time too.

GORDY GAMBINO

I'm not turning into a slope I'm still a fucken white cunt Joe.

I talk Thai every day cos my new wif is a fucken ting tong.

She say me stoopid cos me Thai and I say no honey you stoopid cos you are a fucken woman. Cop that ya bitch.

She laughs her guts out...555
RW = ANAL SIZE WHORE

JOE

Quote from: "GORDY GAMBINO"I'm not turning into a slope I'm still a fucken white cunt Joe.

She say me stoopid cos me Thai and I say no honey you stoopid cos you are a fucken woman. Cop that ya bitch.

and whenever she meets a man first time, she must say "Fuckey Suckey? Me Cheap, Mista!"

...eh Gambino?  :laugh:

Anonymous

Quote from: "JOE"
Quote from: "GORDY GAMBINO"Yeah Flashy she good woman for me take care very good.

I lub her too mut.

I remind her every day.

Now Gambino is writing and speaking just like a Native Thai person.

I guess he must inhale and stick his jaw out all the time too.

It is not as bad as you rambling with that fake gay Southern shit.

GORDY GAMBINO

Quote from: "GORDY GAMBINO"I'm not turning into a slope I'm still a fucken white cunt Joe.

and whenever she meets a man first time, she must say "Fuckey Suckey? Me Cheap, Mista!"

my wif is a waitress and the only time she is a whore is when she is with me !!  :wink:
RW = ANAL SIZE WHORE

Anonymous

Quote from: "GORDY GAMBINO"

my wif is a waitress and the only time she is a whore is when she is with me !!  :wink:

It's too bad she was not able to stay permanently or you were able to sell your business and move there..

I know how sad I feel when my husband gets sent on an install or trouble shoot job to some remote corner of the world.

Anonymous

Quote from: "GORDY GAMBINO"My pommy mate owns the biggest agogo in Patts.

He has 80 sluts working there every night.

Says Gordy we could do with a lad like you. ( lad ? ) 3 million and you can have half and I go what quid and he says nah dollars.

Right I'm in I say.

2 probs.

Cash...hmmm...Me NOT hab 3 million for him. I will listen to me fuck that pommy cunt he wants OC to run the joint number 1 me get the cash .

So I need some dimes.

SHE yes her Mrs Washing , Ironing Fucking etc. , my fucken wif she say you no hab.

Fuck this for a game of soldiers me getting told what to do.

What do I do this geezer will want his money that I don't have and SHE  wont let me buy in anyway.

I'm fucked.

Maybe your wif will come around. :laugh:

GORDY GAMBINO

She now has no job but wont run the agogo for me as a manager so I said to her you are a fucking useless cunt.
RW = ANAL SIZE WHORE