News:

SMF - Just Installed!

The best topic

Replies: 10406
Total votes: : 4

Last post: September 21, 2024, 09:47:30 PM
Re: Forum gossip thread by Herman

What is the most important attribute a fighter can have?

Started by shin, October 24, 2016, 07:46:37 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

shin

Which of these attributes do you think is most important in overcoming an opponent in an empty handed fist fight:

strength

speed

stamina/endurance

for the other two that you don't choose, approximate that you have at least a small disadvantage, if not a similar amount of it as your rival. If this is something you seem to know much about, also try to rank them in order of importance.

...or if you think it's something else entirely, feel free to add it to the list.

Anonymous

Quote from: "shin"Which of these attributes do you think is most important in overcoming an opponent in an empty handed fist fight:

strength

speed

stamina/endurance

for the other two that you don't choose, approximate that you have at least a small disadvantage, if not a similar amount of it as your rival. If this is something you seem to know much about, also try to rank them in order of importance.

...or if you think it's something else entirely, feel free to add it to the list.

I haven't been in a fight in a long time. But, a combination of those three things is what a successful fighter needs. If i had to choose one, it would be speed.

Twenty Dollars

Quote from: "shin"Which of these attributes do you think is most important in overcoming an opponent in an empty handed fist fight:

strength

speed

stamina/endurance

Ability to take a blow, and come back.

Anonymous

strength

speed

stamina/endurance

I don't know, so I will guess strength.

GORDY GAMBINO

RW = ANAL SIZE WHORE

Anonymous

Quote from: "GORDY GAMBINO"
">https://youtu.be/8TJ_LlGilLo
I remember that scene.

GORDY GAMBINO

Did yo not make the bacon eggs for yo hubby Velvet ??
RW = ANAL SIZE WHORE

the shark hunter

... good topic, shin!

... i'm going to say strength is the most important attribute.  you can be fast and last forever in the ring, but it's the strength you use to defeat your opponent that's going to make you the champ ...
http://www.callumhouston.com/index.html\">THE CALLUM HOUSTON WEB PAGE

Anonymous

Quote from: "GORDY GAMBINO"
">https://youtu.be/8TJ_LlGilLo
Holy, what a piece of shit he is.

Anonymous

What about courage?

How important is courage to fighting?

Lance Leftardashian

Fighting is very imature and posters here should be above fighting by now.
I care, you pay

Anonymous

Quote from: "Lance Leftardashian"Fighting is very imature and posters here should be above fighting by now.

So, you are pussy who cannot fight his way out of a wet paper bag. I am not surprised Lanny.

Anonymous

Quote from: "Lance Leftardashian"Fighting is very imature and posters here should be above fighting by now.

Especially when they use gloves packed with ball bearings and report to the Chinese Public Security Bureau right Joak. :laugh3:

JOE

Courage.

A willingness to jump into the fray and face the consequences for having done so.

I recently fended off some young punk who was trying to sexually assault a woman. This lasted for over 10 minutes. He was vicious.

You just have to step up to the plate and hope for the best . Most difficult fight is when you have to defend somebody else let alone yourself. It's really hard to defend a woman. If you defend them by becoming this human shield, you can be harmed by the assailant who is attacking them.