The best topic

Replies: 10395
Total votes: : 4

Last post: Today at 12:27:42 PM
Re: Forum gossip thread by Sloan

Chinese crime in Australia

Started by GORDY GAMBINO, February 25, 2013, 10:49:43 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

0 Members and 3 Window Lickers are viewing this topic.

Odinson

Quote from: "GORDY GAMBINO"he is a boy is he

try handling a man like me baby

I hate it when shrimpydicks act tough.

Anonymous

Quote from: "Odinson"

The big hero picks on Fashionista.

Odinson

Quote from: "seoulbro"

The big hero picks on Fashionista.

Gambino just wants to stirr stuff up.

Time Flies

Quote from: "GORDY GAMBINO"anyway all chinese crime in aus will be reported here till the fucken tongs and fucken triads bribe me with skanky fucky sucky womanz and ca$h

No doubt you think all Asian women are whores that want to be the white man's slave. It is true those two Dairy Queen whores Fashionista and Shen Li want to be white, but they are a cancer on the Asian community. Take those two internalized racist bitches and use them like whores. You would be doing proud Asians a service.

Anonymous

Quote from: "Time Flies"
Quote from: "GORDY GAMBINO"anyway all chinese crime in aus will be reported here till the fucken tongs and fucken triads bribe me with skanky fucky sucky womanz and ca$h

No doubt you think all Asian women are whores that want to be the white man's slave. It is true those two Dairy Queen whores Fashionista and Shen Li want to be white, but they are a cancer on the Asian community. Take those two internalized racist bitches and use them like whores. You would be doing proud Asians a service.

I do not want to be white or anything other than myself.

Frost

I would like to be more tan, this ruddy Irish skin from my moms side,or Scottish is just yucky .

Should have took after the Indian side more on my dads side.

Anonymous

Quote from: "Blue"I would like to be more tan, this ruddy Irish skin from my moms side,or Scottish is just yucky .

You seem like a very nice boy just the way you are Mr Blue.

:)

Frost

LOL I'm happy I guess, but we all wish for improvements right :)

You seem like a sweetheart also   :D

Anonymous

Quote from: "Blue"LOL I'm happy I guess, but we all wish for improvements right :)

Thank you so much Mr Blue.

:)

Frost

Anonymous

Quote from: "Blue"LOL I'm happy I guess, but we all wish for improvements right :)

Fash is a sweetheart. Just social rejects like Gordy Gambino, instigator and Hello Kitty that think otherwise.

Odinson

Quote from: "Blue"I would like to be more tan, this ruddy Irish skin from my moms side,or Scottish is just yucky .

Take a whores-bath in charcoal.

Odinson

Quote from: "Shen Li"

Take a whores-bath in charcoal.

Hey now Odie, Blue is a friend of mine.

Well, he canĀ“t be all bad then. ;)

Odinson

Do you really want me to go into details where the nicknames frosty totem-pole, stallion, iron oak come from?

Odinson

Quote from: "Shen Li"

Do you really want me to go into details where the nicknames frosty totem-pole, stallion, iron oak come from?

Gordy and Time Cries might not want to know, but I do. Spill the beans Odie.

Frosty totem-pole comes from my penis-size... Hey-ho we are sailors men! ;)

The stallion was originally said by our female master-sergeant because I got caught in the shower having some noisy sex with a female-corporal at night. You sometimes forget the surroundings. The name spread.

I still get called by that name. ;)

Iron-oak comes from my lastname which people say is very suitable.