The best topic

Replies: 10393
Total votes: : 4

Last post: Today at 09:41:25 AM
Re: Forum gossip thread by DKG

Chinese crime in Australia

Started by GORDY GAMBINO, February 25, 2013, 10:49:43 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

0 Members and 2 Window Lickers are viewing this topic.

Odinson

Quote from: "Fashionista"
Quote from: "Odinson"
Quote from: "Shen Li"
I don't know why you are laughing...I was serious. If I get a fever(which doesn't happen very often) my temp rises just a little.

Foreigners seem to be "trolling" our hospital-lines.

Why would they do that Mr Odinson?

You would think that they are sick but I have my doubts.

Odinson

Why would they do that Mr Odinson?

Faking illness? Why? To get out of work?

To get the gov. check.

These clowns are unemployed and fucking limp lazyasses. They lack the physique for hard labour so the only they can

They just whine about the conditions and racism even though our gov. is doing everything to get them to work. These people only work when they are whipped or held at gun point.

"enriching our culture" they say... There´s a different culture in asia which can "enrich" our culture too!

But instead our beloved leaders decided to take in the most lazy, vile, disease ridden baboons from a culture that is barbaric.

Anonymous

To get the gov. check.

These clowns are unemployed and fucking limp lazyasses. They lack the physique for hard labour so the only they can

They just whine about the conditions and racism even though our gov. is doing everything to get them to work. These people only work when they are whipped or held at gun point.

"enriching our culture" they say... There´s a different culture in asia which can "enrich" our culture too!

But instead our beloved leaders decided to take in the most lazy, vile, disease ridden baboons from a culture that is barbaric.

You are not a stupid guy, but posts like this make me question your intelligence.

Odinson

Quote from: "seoulbro"

To get the gov. check.

These clowns are unemployed and fucking limp lazyasses. They lack the physique for hard labour so the only thing they can do is cleaning.

You are not a stupid guy, but posts like this make me question your intelligence.

I´ve heard that too many times.

Anonymous

To get the gov. check.

I like Mr Odinson very much and I think he likes me too..

I have to respectfully agree to disagree with his post..

We are still friends though.

:)

Odinson

To get the gov. check.

There is no question... You seem to be very warm and lovable character fashionista.

Anonymous

There is no question... You seem to be very warm and lovable character fashionista.

:D Thank you so much Mr Odinson...I didn't think there would be any hard feelings between us.

:D

GORDY GAMBINO

Fash the Gash

root rating 10/10

yair i'd root her
RW = ANAL SIZE WHORE

Odinson

To get the gov. check.

HOLY FUCK Odie!!! You don't pull no fucking punches do ya. I don't always agree with everything you say. However, your candour is like a breath of fresh air compared to the PC police state speech we have in Canada.

Keep it up dude!!! :D

I don´t have any reason to clown around.

Odinson

:D Thank you so much Mr Odinson...I didn't think there would be any hard feelings between us.

Well, I kinda like you. :D

Odinson

Well, I kinda like you. :D

Not as much as me though right?

This is team saxon...

Odinson

Not as much as me though right?

This is team saxon...

I am the captain of team Han.

Well, the captain of the team han will have a big trouble on her hands when the grunt of the team saxon crashes into the party. ;)

Laughing Out Loud