I miss Renn!

Started by JOE, October 26, 2016, 04:25:37 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Anonymous

Quote from: "Wulf"
Quote from: "Velvet"
Quote from: "Shen Li"
Quote from: "SCOUSE"I was told he's a chubby chaser?  Each to their own I guess...

The impression I got from Wulfie is that he is bitter about women. Not as much as Mel the crybaby, but still pretty cynical.

Not true at all Shen. I love women and I fear a little too much at times.

But truth is I will never again have one living with me under the same roof full time. I like my space far too much to take the chance of being hooked up with a soul sucking nag.

The problem is, most women, whether they want to admit to it or not, are afflicted with borderline personality disorder. More than half of them are born with it. The rest are trained and c conditioned to have it. That's no joke, it's the Gods truth.

Let the slings and arrows fly but deep down, you all know it's true.

And men have no problems. :001_rolleyes:

Show me where I ever eluded to such a claim.

Of course men have their own issues. All the more reason why the two sexes are not fit for long term cohabitation.

That post deserves an eye roll too.

Wulf

Quote from: "SCOUSE"I was told he's a chubby chaser?  Each to their own I guess...

The impression I got from Wulfie is that he is bitter about women. Not as much as Mel the crybaby, but still pretty cynical.

But truth is I will never again have one living with me under the same roof full time. I like my space far too much to take the chance of being hooked up with a soul sucking nag.

The problem is, most women, whether they want to admit to it or not, are afflicted with borderline personality disorder. More than half of them are born with it. The rest are trained and c conditioned to have it. That's no joke, it's the Gods truth.

Of course men have their own issues. All the more reason why the two sexes are not fit for long term cohabitation.

Roll away, chicky. Unfortunately you can't roll away the truth. ac_biggrin

Anonymous

Roll away, chicky. Unfortunately you can roll away the truth. ac_biggrin

There are a lot of guys who agree with you, but most people do not.

Wulf

Quote from: "Herman"

Roll away, chicky. Unfortunately you can roll away the truth. ac_biggrin

There are a lot of guys who agree with you, but most people do not.

Let's clarify that statement, "most women do not".

Women need to cling to and be part of a relationship in order to be whole. It gives them a purpose and an outlet to subject someone to their often insane and wonky behavior. Without that outlet they are just crazy single cat ladies, spending their time obsessing over their weight, their hair, their lasted best friends love life and their shoe collection. :laugh3: