The best topic

Replies: 10406
Total votes: : 4

Last post: September 21, 2024, 09:47:30 PM
Re: Forum gossip thread by Herman

2016-2017 Hockey Season

Started by @realAzhyaAryola, October 27, 2016, 07:49:46 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

0 Members and 2 Window Lickers are viewing this topic.

@realAzhyaAryola

Aw, I'll miss the Caps tonight. They are on a roll. They beat Minnesota Wild last night in Overtime. Alex Ovechkin had a hat trick. Woohoo! Tonight, their game does not start til 10 p.m. Eastern. Colorado Avalanche is hosting them. Go Caps Go!
@realAzhyaAryola

[size=80]Sometimes, my comments have a touch of humor, often tongue-in-cheek, so don\'t take it so seriously.[/size]

Anonymous

The Oilers are guaranteed a playoff spot after their win over the Kings last night.

@realAzhyaAryola

The Caps remain in first place.
@realAzhyaAryola

[size=80]Sometimes, my comments have a touch of humor, often tongue-in-cheek, so don\'t take it so seriously.[/size]

@realAzhyaAryola

http://a.espncdn.com/combiner/i?img=/i/headshots/nhl/players/full/5240.png&w=350&h=254">

Introducing Regina's own, Garrett Mitchell, drafted by the Caps eight years ago in 2009. Tonight he debuts at the Verizon Center with his parents watching from the arena too after flying in from Toronto. Garrett has been at the farm all these years as the Captain of the Hershey Bears. Go Garrett Go!

Caps - 0

Florida Panthers - 2

3rd Period, 9 minutes remaining
@realAzhyaAryola

@realAzhyaAryola

The playoffs start tomorrow. In the first round, the Caps will spar with, drum roll, the Toronto Maples Leafs. Prepare to be crushed, Torontonians. ac_biggrin
@realAzhyaAryola

@realAzhyaAryola

We have studied your weakness, Leafs. See you on Thursday!  :nhl_checking:
@realAzhyaAryola

Anonymous

Quote from: "Azhya Aryola"The playoffs start tomorrow. In the first round, the Caps will spar with, drum roll, the Toronto Maples Leafs. Prepare to be crushed, Torontonians. ac_biggrin

Their hopes will be if their team loses.

Anonymous

All three Canadian teams that played last night lost their playoff series opening game.

@realAzhyaAryola

@realAzhyaAryola

Anonymous

Azhya will be happy, Washington beat Toronto in game one of their series..

Calgary lost their home opener to Anaheim.

@realAzhyaAryola

Correct, Fash.

Too bad all the Canadian teams lost their first games but that is only the first game so there is hope.

I hoped that the Montreal Canadiens would beat the New York Rangers after all the Rangers are a wild card team.
@realAzhyaAryola

@realAzhyaAryola

@realAzhyaAryola

Anonymous

The Leafs tied it up  last night. They'll still lose the series.

@realAzhyaAryola

It is too soon to be so sure. You just never know how things develop. A win like that for the Leafs will boost morale and give them the momentum they need. They are, after all, much younger and therefore quicker and faster even. When it gets exciting like this, we old folks say, "that would get everyone's peckers up."
@realAzhyaAryola

Anonymous

Quote from: "Azhya Aryola"It is too soon to be so sure. You just never know how things develop. A win like that for the Leafs will boost morale and give them the momentum they need. They are, after all, much younger and therefore quicker and faster even. When it gets exciting like this, we old folks say, "that would get everyone's peckers up."

Washington is the team to beat in the East.