The best topic

Replies: 10406
Total votes: : 4

Last post: September 21, 2024, 09:47:30 PM
Re: Forum gossip thread by Herman

2016-2017 Hockey Season

Started by @realAzhyaAryola, October 27, 2016, 07:49:46 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

0 Members and 2 Window Lickers are viewing this topic.

@realAzhyaAryola

The best defensive team in the NHL today beat the Flyers 5-0 today. Woohoo! Go Caps go!
@realAzhyaAryola

[size=80]Sometimes, my comments have a touch of humor, often tongue-in-cheek, so don\'t take it so seriously.[/size]

@realAzhyaAryola

Today's win for the Caps catapults them to the top of the league. Nice. Sweet. Oh yeah...
@realAzhyaAryola

[size=80]Sometimes, my comments have a touch of humor, often tongue-in-cheek, so don\'t take it so seriously.[/size]

Anonymous

Quote from: "Azhya Aryola"Today's win for the Caps catapults them to the top of the league. Nice. Sweet. Oh yeah...

The Caps are first overall??

@realAzhyaAryola

Yes, Shen. The Caps are on point so far. However, during the season, that standing changes unless they are far ahead of the rest. They are neck and neck with the Columbus Blue Jackets for now.
@realAzhyaAryola

Anonymous

Calgary lost 2-1 to Edmonton on Saturday.

JOE

Congratulations Asia.

The Vancouver Canucks faced the same team and lost 5-4.

They were leading but couldn't hold it and eventually lost.

Somehow I think their trip to the wilderness is gonna last a while.

Bo Horvat ain't not replacement for the Sedins, who were never much anyways.

The Canuclks will likely be cellar dwellers for some time to come.

Quote from: "Azhya Aryola"The best defensive team in the NHL today beat the Flyers 5-0 today. Woohoo! Go Caps go!

@realAzhyaAryola

Staying on top, the Caps are hot. The Penguins trail the Capitals 2-0 in Penguins home ice. Trump that!
@realAzhyaAryola

Anonymous

Calgary beat Carolina five to two.

ac_biggrin

priscilla1961

The hockey players handsome. ac_lovestruck
My Daughter Is Sweeter Than Fucking Sugar!!

@realAzhyaAryola

There sure are many handsome dudes in the NHL. My son is not in the NHL but he plays hockey and if I may say so he's handsome too. Hehe.  ac_biggrin
@realAzhyaAryola

Anonymous

Quote from: "Azhya Aryola"There sure are many handsome dudes in the NHL. My son is not in the NHL but he plays hockey and if I may say so he's handsome too. Hehe.  ac_biggrin

If he looks like his mom, I'm sure he is Azhya.

@realAzhyaAryola

@realAzhyaAryola

Anonymous

Quote from: "Azhya Aryola":thumbup:

Thanks, Fash.

How old are your sons Azhya?

@realAzhyaAryola

@realAzhyaAryola

Anonymous

Quote from: "Azhya Aryola"My cubs are 23 and 18, Fash.

A twenty three year old, an adult..

Is he still at home Azhya?