The best topic

Replies: 10547
Total votes: : 4

Last post: October 04, 2024, 10:46:23 PM
Re: Forum gossip thread by Shen Li

I'm Just Blastin' In...

Started by Angry White Male, October 29, 2016, 07:05:04 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

0 Members and 2 Window Lickers are viewing this topic.

GORDY GAMBINO

:JC_howdy: hi babe how are you
RW = ANAL SIZE WHORE

priscilla1961

Quote from: "GORDY GAMBINO":JC_howdy: hi babe how are you

I am happy. Make supper for family. Now talk to the nice men here. :yahoo:
My Daughter Is Sweeter Than Fucking Sugar!!

GORDY GAMBINO

RW = ANAL SIZE WHORE

priscilla1961

Quote from: "GORDY GAMBINO"So whats on your mind ??

I don't understand?

GORDY GAMBINO

So whats been happening in your life honey ?
RW = ANAL SIZE WHORE

Anonymous

Quote from: "GORDY GAMBINO"straight from the horses mouth here is what he posted today elsewhere

My dick isn't working properly lately.

I'm a limp dick more often than I would like it to be...

I am distressed.

My bitch doesn't seem very concerned, but I am...

I'm not getting any younger, but I feel that my dick should at least be reliable for a few more years!

I'm not that old!

FUCK!

My smoking and drinking habits may have something to do with this...

Nonetheless, I'm glad it's not a huge issue with my Ex...

Share on Facebook

Share on Twitter

Share on Digg

Share on Reddit

Share on Tumblr

Share on Google+

I checked his posts on VF..

He uses the handle Slumlord Millionaire..

I am getting really tired of him using my forum to whine about evs and mimi every time he gets banned there..

When he gets banned there again and he will get banned again, I think I will be less accommodating when he shows up here crying in his beer.

priscilla1961

Quote from: "GORDY GAMBINO"So whats been happening in your life honey ?

I work at the bank. Like garden, cook, grandsons, music, coffee shop. Date on Match.com. Tomorrow make the ham.

Anonymous

Quote from: "GORDY GAMBINO"straight from the horses mouth here is what he posted today elsewhere

My dick isn't working properly lately.

I'm a limp dick more often than I would like it to be...

I am distressed.

My bitch doesn't seem very concerned, but I am...

I'm not getting any younger, but I feel that my dick should at least be reliable for a few more years!

I'm not that old!

FUCK!

My smoking and drinking habits may have something to do with this...

Nonetheless, I'm glad it's not a huge issue with my Ex...

Share on Facebook

Share on Twitter

Share on Digg

Share on Reddit

Share on Tumblr

Share on Google+

And 4chan too.

GORDY GAMBINO

Quote from: "priscilla1961"

I work at the bank. Like garden, cook, grandsons, music, coffee shop. Date on Match.com. Tomorrow make the ham.

Very nicey babe. :6:
RW = ANAL SIZE WHORE

Anonymous

Quote from: "GORDY GAMBINO"
Quote from: "priscilla1961"

Very nicey babe. :6:

Mommy is fucking awesome. :thumbup:

Angry White Male

Quote from: "Fashionista"When he gets banned there again and he will get banned again, I think I will be less accommodating when he shows up here crying in his beer.

I'm not banned there, but you certainly seem set in your ways to find a reason to ban me here...

The fact that I may be banned at another forum, is enough protocol to ban me here?

Fash, you can do what you like, but your train of thought doesn't make any sense...

Anonymous

Quote from: "Angry White Male"
Quote from: "Fashionista"When he gets banned there again and he will get banned again, I think I will be less accommodating when he shows up here crying in his beer.

I'm not banned there, but you certainly seem set in your ways to find a reason to ban me here...

The fact that I may be banned at another forum, is enough protocol to ban me here?

Fash, you can do what you like, but your train of thought doesn't make any sense...

She did not say she was going to ban you did she? She has said to me she will not let you use her forum to whine about the owner of VF the minute you are banned there. I told her I would help in anyway I could and if you have a problem with that you can take your complaints some other place next time you are banned on your gay forum.

Anonymous

Quote from: "Herman"

She did not say she was going to ban you did she? She has said to me she will let you use her forum to whine about the owner of VF the minute you are banned there. I told her I would help in anyway I could and if you have a problem with that you can take your complaints some other place next time you are banned on your gay forum.

Mel, did not read what I say, but I am not surprised and frankly I don't care..

But, my mind is made up, I will not keep accommodating him every time he gets banned at VF..

I will take appropriate measures to ensure that will never happen again..

I do not want bad relations with the owner and mod there..

If Mel has a problem with that, don't get banned there in the first place or find another sanctuary he can run to and cry his eyes out.

Angry White Male

Quote from: "Fashionista"But, my mind is made up, I will not keep accommodating him every time he gets banned at VF..

What the fuck are you saying here?  Are you telling me that you'll ban me based upon my status at another forum?

That's what it sounds like to me!

Are you telling me, that if I do not break ANY rules here, I will still be canned because you don't want "bad relations" with the owners of other forums?

I fucking KNEW this happened, Fash, and it's not fair.

Anonymous

Quote from: "Fashionista"But, my mind is made up, I will not keep accommodating him every time he gets banned at VF..

What the fuck are you saying here?  Are you telling me that you'll ban me based upon my status at another forum?

That's what it sounds like to me!

Are you telling me, that if I do not break ANY rules here, I will still be canned because you don't want "bad relations" with the owners of other forums?

I fucking KNEW this happened, Fash, and it's not fair.

Read what she said, you drunken crybaby. You cannot keep coming here to boo hoo about the nutty owner of VF when you get banned here. You are on mod approval and if all you can post is crying in your beer shit, nothing gets approved. If you don't like it, stop whining about VF or start shopping for a new forum.