The best topic

Replies: 10388
Total votes: : 4

Last post: Today at 04:30:51 AM
Re: Forum gossip thread by Aryan

This place stinks

Started by Frost, February 26, 2013, 08:05:03 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

0 Members and 4 Window Lickers are viewing this topic.

Anonymous

Quote from: "Blue"We have a new way in the world, and it gives the green nuts something to complain about.

It's called designed obsolescent items.

Frigidaire, TV, what ever is only designed to last so many years now, where before they was designed to last.

Now stuff gets made cheap as they can so you will but the newer one later.

China gets away with it so why not here, people will buy it.

Yes, I remember my parents had an old tv for over ten years and got rid of it in 2005 I think..

They have had three new flat screens since then.

Frost

Same here, my first tv lasted over 25 years, and I gave it away when i got a big screen, it lasted 7 years.

The first was still working well, and I bought it used with my grass cutting money.

I have a freezer that's old, or older than me, and will likely be here when I'm gone, the fridge lasted 5 years, and the new one seems cheaper.

Frost

Hey :-) hope your well, trying to survive here, been a rough day.

Anonymous

Quote from: "Blue"Hey :-) hope your well, trying to survive here, been a rough day.

What is wrong Mr Blue?

Frost

Oh just migraines, and neck issues, nothing new.

I spent most the day in bed, and just trying to get over it.

Frost

Yeah, it has been a mess, I think the weather change.

It pulls, and tightens making my head feel something awful.

Sinus is another thing, they are making it worse.

Anonymous

Quote from: "Blue"Yeah, it has been a mess, I think the weather change.

It pulls, and tightens making my head feel something awful.

Sinus is another thing, they are making it worse.

I am so sorry to hear that Mr Blue.

:(

Frost

It's alright, part of life for me. Yesterday was good, and maybe tomorrow :)

Anonymous

Quote from: "Blue"It's alright, part of life for me. Yesterday was good, and maybe tomorrow :)

I hope you feel better Mr Blue..

You seem like such a nice boy.

Frost

Thanks, I hope so also, you all help :) and my good friends on my forum.

Anonymous

Quote from: "Shen Li"
Quote from: "Fashionista"
Quote from: "Blue"It could have done something years ago, but I doubt it now since the west is so stupid giving it's industry away.

China knows how to use it's economic strength.

You better believe they do. Despite all their problems the West needs them to maintain strong economic growth because the West sure can't do it anymore. Beijing has maintained a low debt to GDP ratio and the people save about 40% of their incomes while their Western counterparts are drowning in debt.

Ten years ago it was stupid to criricize China's internal affairs. Ten years from now it will be suicidal to do that.

As Obvious Li said though, something needs to be done about China's industrial theft.

Odinson

Quote from: "Blue"It could have done something years ago, but I doubt it now since the west is so stupid giving it's industry away.

You better believe they do. Despite all their problems the West needs them to maintain strong economic growth because the West sure can't do it anymore. Beijing has maintained a low debt to GDP ratio and the people save about 40% of their incomes while their Western counterparts are drowning in debt.

Ten years ago it was stupid to criricize China's internal affairs. Ten years from now it will be suicidal to do that.

:lol: oooraaah.

Anonymous

I don't believe countries should back down from China's bullying even if they do threaten economic retaliation.

Zetsu

I really hate accusing others without any logical evidence, but when it comes to the Chinese government, most of the time they'll only admit a small fraction of the truth when they have no choice.
Permanently off his rocker

Odinson

I don't believe countries should back down from China's bullying even if they do threaten economic retaliation.

DonĀ“t worry about that. The west has enough nukes to blow this solar-system to smithereens.  :lol: And the technology to deliver them un-detected.