The best topic

Replies: 10480
Total votes: : 4

Last post: Today at 04:01:32 PM
Re: Forum gossip thread by Frood

welcome Not Freud/caskur

Started by Anonymous, November 10, 2016, 09:05:52 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

0 Members and 9 Window Lickers are viewing this topic.

Wulf

Quote from: "Dinky Dianna"I have been blinded by my deep seated psychological issues over gender confusion. It's almost funny to watch if I wasn't so sad and pathetic.

What's the matter, Dicky? You bord over at VF?

It must be the shits for you since your moderatorship went tits up over there. Poor Dicky, no one wanted to be bothered with his flame sub. So here you are again, waving your cock around, after you proclaimed your hate for the BC and proclaiming your love and allegiance for all things VF.

You fucking goanna dropping, you really have no shame. But then again that is one of the common hallmarks of sociopathic, little, shut-in turd balls like you.

How many times does your attention whoring ass have to be told to go publicly finger your mangina someplace else before it sinks in?

Anonymous

Quote from: "Wulf"
Quote from: "Dinky Dianna"Herman has been blinded by his deep seated psychological issues over that Freud guy. It's almost funny to watch if it wasn't so sad and pathetic.

It must be the shits for you since your moderatorship went tits up over there. Poor Dicky, no one wanted to be bothered with his flame sub. So here you are again waving your cock around, after proclaim your hate for the BC and proclaiming your love and allegiance for all things VF.

You fucking goanna dropping, you really have no shame. But then again that is one of the common hallmarks of sociopathic, little, shut-in turd balls like you.

How many times does your attention whoring ass have to be told to go publicly finger your mangina someplace else before it sinks in?

Ya, Dinky Freud is a shameless sociopath. He substitutes a virtual life for a real one in his little one room flat in Melbourne. Even more pathetic than  odninson the bullshitter.

I would have loved to have been in on that group skype call when his voice changer borked on him. I could imagine old Freud caught with his dick in his hand. ac_lmfao

Anonymous

Quote from: "Herman"
Quote from: "Dinky Dianna"Herman has been blinded by his deep seated psychological issues over that Freud guy. It's almost funny to watch if it wasn't so sad and pathetic.

It must be the shits for you since your moderatorship went tits up over there. Poor Dicky, no one wanted to be bothered with his flame sub. So here you are again waving your cock around, after proclaim your hate for the BC and proclaiming your love and allegiance for all things VF.

Ya, Dinky Freud is a shameless sociopath. He substitutes a virtual life for a real one in his little one room flat in Melbourne. Even more pathetic than  odninson the bullshitter.

I would have loved to have been in on that group skype call when his voice changer borked on him. I could imagine old Freud caught with his dick in his hand. ac_lmfao

He sounds like a deeply disturbed person.

Anonymous

Quote from: "Velvet"

He sounds like a deeply disturbed person.

He is.

fleamailman

This is an old fashioned flame forum raid.

Twenty Dollars

Quote from: "iron horse jockey"
Quote from: "Twenty Dollars"
Quote from: "iron horse jockey"
Quote from: "Oberon"Yeah, I guess they are.

I'm flattered and saddened in equal measure.

You should be flattered. Two jealous old men(Freud and this new guy with the low IQ) and an old lady who wants to hook up with you.

Why does the ticket taker post the same shit over and over?

Obviously I don't, but you don't know how to read anyway.

I can assure you if I ever do that it would be charitable. An outreach to bone heads living off their dead mother's inheritance.

More of my lame assumptions because I am not too bright.  Newer assumptions would be good, but I'm too stupid and lazy to think of any. What do ya think?

Anonymous

Quote from: "fleamailman"This is an old fashioned flame forum raid.

ac_boring

fleamailman

ac_boring

Are you scared?

Anonymous

Quote from: "fleamailman"
Quote from: "fleamailman"This is an old fashioned raid

Who cares.

Most people who still flame live in old age homes playing checkers all day. Freud is no exception

I believe it.

fleamailman

Flaming is dead and we will be soon too.

Anonymous

Quote from: "fleamailman"Flaming is dead and we will be soon too.

Sorry, it did not work out here the way you old clowns from trf hoped it would. You old farts should get on your virtual rascals and see if there is some corner of the internet you can use to try and re launch the long dead past time called flaming. I wish you the best of luck in your future endeavours.

Bricktop

If it is, its a rather effete effort all round.

No...Freud is a BH diehard. BH forum raids are far more forceful and aggravating. And disruptive.

No, the two females are old friends of Freud, and they got their asses kicked out of TRF. Freud simply pointed them here.

Regrettably, he would have mentioned that "Rotwang" posts here, which would have enticed them even more.

Anonymous

Quote from: "Oberon"

If it is, its a rather effete effort all round.

No...Freud is a BH diehard. BH forum raids are far more forceful and aggravating. And disruptive.

No, the two females are old friends of Freud, and they got their asses kicked out of TRF. Freud simply pointed them here.

Regrettably, he would have mentioned that "Rotwang" posts here, which would have enticed them even more.

You sure they are not here because of me. Maybe they thought new members got free barrel wash.

Bricktop

Mmmm...hadn't thought of that.

It certainly keeps me here. I live in hope...

Mmmmmm.....barrel wash....

Anonymous

Quote from: "Oberon"Mmmm...hadn't thought of that.

It certainly keeps me here. I live in hope...

Mmmmmm.....barrel wash....

That, baloney and mustard. It is redneck high end living man.