Replies: 10547
Total votes: : 4

Last post: October 04, 2024, 10:46:23 PM
Re: Forum gossip thread by Shen Li

White Supremacist Extremism

Started by Romero, November 17, 2016, 02:47:17 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

RW

What are you saying?  Memes don't reflect reality???

No way!
Beware of Gaslighters!

cc

Quote from: "RW"So what's the problem with having a thread for them?

Stop stifling my freedom of expression rightie.

We would never do that ..... your right to speak and try to sell on behalf of an irredeemable  society / ideology that you know somewhere between little and nothing  about will always be defended ... especially by myself

'sides, for my pitiless dark side it's great entertainment and  funny as hell  to watch  :pop:
I really tried to warn y\'all in 49  .. G. Orwell

RW

Quote from: "cc la femme"
Quote from: "RW"So what's the problem with having a thread for them?

Stop stifling my freedom of expression rightie.

We would never do that ..... your right to speak and try to sell on behalf of an irredeemable  society / ideology that you know somewhere between little and nothing  about will always be defended ... especially by myself

'sides, it's funny as hell  to watch  :pop:

First it was sad and you had to run off crying but now it's funny.

I know more about Islam than you think and I have no doubt you know that after debating it for YEARS with you.  I just can't seriously live in a world of such hate whether it's from them or you (vous).
Beware of Gaslighters!

cc

Funny and sad.

As to
Quote.... "I just can't seriously live in a world of such hate whether it's from them or you (vous)." ....

No tears from me on that score.

We all have to live with the society / ideology of hate that has been inflicted upon us by the naive .... AND alongside that naive to boot

Some don't like it and will say they don't ...... using the "h" word on them is taken as and understood for exactly what it is ... utter crap and an all  too typical and common cop out cowardly tactic!!

But, we live with it

RW

Of course we do.

Meme or GTFO :)
Beware of Gaslighters!

cc

No idea what that means, but  the ideology / society  of indoctrinated hatred that has been inflicted upon us by the naive will be treated as it deserves to be treated ... as will the naive who inflict it upon our people

cc

QuoteFirst it was sad and you had to run off crying

Not just "it", a combo of sads. Damn you grab only what you want out of long multifaceted posts while conveniently ignoring what brings it all together

You have no idea what unfathomable repeated loss goes on in other's lives that slows them down, even stops them at times

Anyhow, never fear.  ... My tolerance for misplaced tolerance is extremely thin, so I won't be around much at the current rate of it ... likely will ultimately check out if things don't get more sane

RW

Quote from: "cc la femme"No idea what that means, but  the ideology / society  of indoctrinated hatred that has been inflicted upon us by the naive will be treated as it deserves to be treated ... as will the naive who inflict it upon our people

cc, the message is getting lost.  Time to try a different approach.
Beware of Gaslighters!

RW

Quote from: "cc la femme"
QuoteFirst it was sad and you had to run off crying

Not just "it", a combo of sads. Damn you grab only what you want out of long multifaceted posts while conveniently ignoring what brings it all together

You have no idea what unfathomable repeated loss goes on in other's lives that slows them down, even stops them at times

Anyhow, never fear.  ... My tolerance for misplaced tolerance is extremely thin, so I won't be around much at the current rate of it ... likely will ultimately check out if things don't get more sane

No cc, I don't.  It breaks my heart that you do. I can understand that but I don't understand putting it on me.  That's not fair.
Beware of Gaslighters!

cc

Quotecc, the message is getting lost. Time to try a different approach.

"the message" was never intended for and of course will always is lost on  the naive

cc

No one is putting anything on you.  WTF?

Jesus woman ... You could fuck up someone's 3 lines of directions for a one car funeral ... because it had "3" lines in it and you latched onto only one line ....  while missing the overall picture ....... which is ALL you do anymore

A "phrase grabber" and a talker you sure as hell are .. . a full picture listener YOU ARE NOT

those delightful "old days" of in depth  communications are gone .... you are no longer worth effort and will get little

Carry on carrying on  your mission ...... edumucate all us bad people .. us  "haters"

the floor is all yours as it has been of late

I'll keep my "hateful" pop ins short, sweet, on point and to the point

RW

I'm talking about an earlier conversation.

I know it's not as fun with challenge but supporting what these guys are doing and saying is ridiculous.
Beware of Gaslighters!

cc

Short / sweet as promised

I have no idea what you just said

RW

Beware of Gaslighters!

cc

forgotten!!  .... so far as that quite forgettable post is concerned

However,  here's what has been going on here of late

you have in effect and / or directly labeled many good people .... no, ... many VERY good people here  ... some of my favorite people for many reasons far beyond the issue of islam in fact ... as "haters"

And why? .. simply because they have made a point of learning a bit about an extremely violent supremacist ideology / society that our country along with  the entire West  ... have their "eyes wide open"  ... and are very aware that we have been afflicted with this entity / trojan horse  ... and have decided for themselves that the best way to deal with it is to speak up about it at every opportunity in their lives ...

What is really going on here  -> is that their thought out and chosen way directly conflicts with your  somehow having it in your mind that speaking up hurts some imaginary kumbaya  that 2 incompatible forces could ever get together (when one is dedicated to ultimately conquering and subjugating the other) .... or in harsher but more honest words,  "playing into its game" exactly as islam via the openly supremacist MB among other entities openly directs, counts on,  ..... and chuckles happily as their useful peons do their work for them exactly as planned.

Do as you wish / must.
Quote ...... a world of such hate whether it's from them or you (vous).

But as for the labeling of these good people as haters, the very opposite of what they are, .. I will NOT forget[/i]

Having laid that out, I can now go back to my own private world for a while