Replies: 10472
Total votes: : 4

Last post: September 27, 2024, 06:55:02 AM
Re: Forum gossip thread by DKG

My Mother...

Started by Angry White Male, November 20, 2016, 04:06:58 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Angry White Male

...wasn't someone that should ever have had children.  Thankfully she stopped with me.

Life wasn't always easy for me.

Nonetheless, she recently passed away at a relatively young age, due to cancer.

She was among the first batch of women that entered the RCMP once Canada decided to allow females into this profession.  She was very young at this time.

Funny thing?  She herself didn't believe that most of the females in this profession belonged there.  She was NOT a Social Justice Warrior!

She had a sick sense of humour, and a mouth that could be as foul as anyone here...

Berry Sweet

Did you fuck her right in the pussy?

Angry White Male

Berry Sweet

youre neighbors goat too right...sick bastard...

Angry White Male

Angry White Male

Angry White Male

Angry White Male

GORDY GAMBINO

Quote from: "Berry Sweet"Did you fuck her right in the pussy?

I sprayed coffee all over my screen....fucken hilarious...555 :laugh3:
RW = ANAL SIZE WHORE

Annie

Quote from: "Angry White Male"...wasn't someone that should ever have had children.  Thankfully she stopped with me.

She was among the first batch of women that entered the RCMP once Canada decided to allow females into this profession.  She was very young at this time.

Funny thing?  She herself didn't believe that most of the females in this profession belonged there.  She was NOT a Social Justice Warrior!

She had a sick sense of humour, and a mouth that could be as foul as anyone here...

I think you are a lot like her  ac_drinks
Your mind is a garden. Your thoughts are the seeds. You can grow flowers or you can grow weeds.  ~ Anonymous

caskur

Quote from: "Angry White Male"...wasn't someone that should ever have had children.  Thankfully she stopped with me.

An easy life is over-rated.

Let me know what star sign you are and I maybe able to help you.... go work out your numerology number and let me know.
"I think having land and not ruining it is the most beautiful art that anybody could ever want."
- Andy Warhol

Angry White Male

GORDY GAMBINO

Port Coquitlam....what is out there a fucken trailer park or what?? Worse than Surrey. All them sluts fuck on the first date. Not the least bit fussy. Take a lot of coon cawk...555. In between taking Red Injun cawk. etc. etc.
RW = ANAL SIZE WHORE

GORDY GAMBINO

RW = ANAL SIZE WHORE

Annie

Quote from: "GORDY GAMBINO"Port Coquitlam....what is out there a fucken trailer park or what?? Worse than Surrey. All them sluts fuck on the first date. Not the least bit fussy. Take a lot of coon cawk...555. In between taking Red Injun cawk. etc. etc.

How do you know so much about Port Coquitlam and Surrey Gordy?  :laugh:
Your mind is a garden. Your thoughts are the seeds. You can grow flowers or you can grow weeds.  ~ Anonymous