The best topic

Replies: 10401
Total votes: : 4

Last post: Today at 06:19:55 PM
Re: Forum gossip thread by Lab Flaker

Chinese Triads In Canada

Started by Gary Oak, March 08, 2013, 11:41:00 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

0 Members and 3 Window Lickers are viewing this topic.

Anonymous

Quote from: "Gary Oak"The ONLY time that the Hong Kong chinese poise rigged the gloves is the only time that a white guy fought a chinese cop on one of their cards and that the audience was british police. You say coincidence however you are Chinese and actually know how racist chinese men are

Then you are contradicting yourself, because you said it was standard practice when a Chinese boxer is fighting a caucasian.

Gary Oak

I did not say it was standard practice. They are so racist that they will only fight a fight with a white guy if it is so rigged that they white guy barely has a chance. for example, knowing what they are like when Ineeded sparring I went to a gym where nobody knew me, pretended in front of the mirror shadow boxing using a southpaw stance so that they would figure me out incorrectly as if I was not nearly ready to actually spar and i was polite so that they wouldn't be even worse and wouldn't have an excuse for why they would do what they did. After three days I asked the guy running the place in manderin if he would like to practice [ spar ] and he wouldn't but naturally as I knew he would put me in with his best guy who came in trying not hide his laughter. He intended to beat the crap out of this beginner. I immediately nailed him with about a half dozen right hooks from southpaw stance and and his laughter face  turned to rage and then I switched to right handed  and then you could see from his face that he knew he was going to be taught a lesson. I hit him at will working on my switching and a number of other things. they next time I returned they had brought in a guy a fair bit bigger than me. His gloves had almost  no padding whereas mine did have a little. I  worked on a few things in the first round and then in the second I wanted to practice my brawling. He kept grabbing my headgear and ripping it off  when I moved in on him so i would stop and as chinese fighters usually do he would jump in for some sneak shots when I fiddled with my headgear. so finally rather than fiddle with my headgear I just kept pounding, he went over the ropes and Ilanded a few more and then backed off and he hopped out of the ring.

then next time they brought in a huge guy but my match was now only a few days away so I didn't spar

Odinson

Some kind of asian crime-syndicate/biker club has landed to Finland.

I don´t remember the name but they are gonna have a lot of fun with our Hells Angels and Bandidos dudes.

Gary Oak

I remember seeing a chinese biker gang cruising beside Lang Kwai Fong  in Hong Kong, they were all big and grossly obese chinese guys. I cannot however see them mixing with the Hells Angels or Bandidos and these two biker clubs better  not trust these Asian wannabe's

Odinson

Quote from: "Shen Li"
Quote from: "Odinson"Some kind of asian crime-syndicate/biker club has landed to Finland.

I don´t remember the name but they are gonna have a lot of fun with our Hells Angels and Bandidos dudes.

If they can make more money together, they will do business. If not they will go to war and to the victor go the spoils.

Hells angels and bandidos do not do business with non-whites...

The co-operation would be un-fruitful since there´s nothing that the asian bikers can give.

Odinson

Quote from: "Odinson"
If they can make more money together, they will do business. If not they will go to war and to the victor go the spoils.

Hells angels and bandidos do not do business with non-whites...

The co-operation would be un-fruitful since there´s nothing that the asian bikers can give.

I heard they do business together, but minorities are not allowed to become members.

Some.

Odinson

Quote from: "Shen Li"My understanding is that they are businesses first and they will do business deals with any person or gang that can make them more money.

Do you know any 1% bikers Odie?

The leader of "brothers in arms" and guys from bandidos and hellsangels. I go to the same places.

Odinson

Quote from: "Odinson"
Quote from: "Shen Li"My understanding is that they are businesses first and they will do business deals with any person or gang that can make them more money.

Do you know any 1% bikers Odie?

The leader of "brothers in arms" and guys from bandidos and hellsangels. I go to the same places.

Aha, you admit you keep company with an unsavoury group of people.

In the province of Quebec there have been biker wars. I forget how many people were killed about 15 years ago.

Yup.