The best topic

Replies: 10388
Total votes: : 4

Last post: Today at 04:30:51 AM
Re: Forum gossip thread by Aryan

My dog at a dog meetup

Started by Vancouver, March 10, 2013, 05:41:52 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

0 Members and 2 Window Lickers are viewing this topic.

Anonymous

Quote from: "Fashionista"
Quote from: "Odinson"

Snowmobiles are more practical in other parts of Canada than they are here Mr Odinson..

You have to drive long distances just to use them..

In small town Kootenay region British Columbia, people just drive them right from their yard.

At this time of the year, so do we.  :)

There are lots of places in Canada you could do that, but Calgary isn't one of them.

They ride them on frozen lakes where I live. Excellent snowmobile trails a little North of here.

Vancouver

I did the snowmobile thing in Whistler here.
Time is malleable

Odinson

Quote from: "TheVancouverGuy"I did the snowmobile thing in Whistler here.

It is common here. Almost every1 has a snowmobile.

Vancouver

I spent the weekend in Whistler one Autumn. The whistler outdoor adventures offers several different snowmobile experiences. There were like two different ones for beginners. I did a beginners one with my friend. It was kind of fun. The one we did we couldn't drive all that fast. It was not the speeding kind. We were following an instructor. Driving around maybe 40km/h. Had to lean your body to turn. The edge is right next to ya. If you're an idiot you'll drive off and fall to your doom. I was trying to film some footage at one point with my pocket camcorder. I hit my friend's snowmobile and the camera went flying into the snow. I got off to get it and then the snowmobile started sliding backwards. Luckily I was quick. The instructor didn't see a thing. He was in front of my friend.
Time is malleable

Anonymous

Quote from: "TheVancouverGuy"I spent the weekend in Whistler one Autumn. The whistler outdoor adventures offers several different snowmobile experiences. There were like two different ones for beginners. I did a beginners one with my friend. It was kind of fun. The one we did we couldn't drive all that fast. It was not the speeding kind. We were following an instructor. Driving around maybe 40km/h. Had to lean your body to turn. The edge is right next to ya. If you're an idiot you'll drive off and fall to your doom. I was trying to film some footage at one point with my pocket camcorder. I hit my friend's snowmobile and the camera went flying into the snow. I got off to get it and then the snowmobile started sliding backwards. Luckily I was quick. The instructor didn't see a thing. He was in front of my friend.

I don't own a snow machine myself VG, but I have operated them on the trails and lakes in Ontario several times. Always have a blast especially on the trails. One time I came with a foot of a head on collision with another snowmobile. I occasionally go ice fishing with some buddies too and we travel out to the hut by snowmobile. You can really open up the machine on the ice. First time I did I wasn't dressed properly and paid the price for it by barely being able to move my frozen limbs by the end of the day. Oh well, it is so much fun I would go out again in my Speedo. :shock:

Anonymous

Quote from: "TheVancouverGuy"I spent the weekend in Whistler one Autumn. The whistler outdoor adventures offers several different snowmobile experiences. There were like two different ones for beginners. I did a beginners one with my friend. It was kind of fun. The one we did we couldn't drive all that fast. It was not the speeding kind. We were following an instructor. Driving around maybe 40km/h. Had to lean your body to turn. The edge is right next to ya. If you're an idiot you'll drive off and fall to your doom. I was trying to film some footage at one point with my pocket camcorder. I hit my friend's snowmobile and the camera went flying into the snow. I got off to get it and then the snowmobile started sliding backwards. Luckily I was quick. The instructor didn't see a thing. He was in front of my friend.

I have never been to Whistler VancouverGuy.

:(

Anonymous

Quote from: "Shen Li"

You'll have more fun on your trip to Disneyland.

Is Fash in California now?

Anonymous

Quote from: "seoulbro"
Quote from: "Shen Li"

You'll have more fun on your trip to Disneyland.

Is Fash in California now?

We are going Friday evening seoulbro..

I am so excited.

:)