Replies: 10395
Total votes: : 4

Last post: Today at 12:27:42 PM
Re: Forum gossip thread by Sloan

If there were no subs...

Started by Angry White Male, December 17, 2016, 01:38:03 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Berry Sweet

Another dumb Mel thread...im surprised he didnt tell RW he loved her and send her a guitar solo...

Berry Sweet

I havent been to subway in a long time....I always get the sweet onion chicken teriyaki.  I get lots of lettuce, xtra pickles and banana peppers, blk olives, mayo, mustard and syb sauce.  The best sub in the world!   :yahoo:

RW

Quote from: "Berry Sweet"Another dumb Mel thread...im surprised he didnt tell RW he loved her and send her a guitar solo...

Pffft!  That was so last week.  

ac_biggrin
Beware of Gaslighters!

Wulf

Quote from: "Oberon"
Quote from: "Angry White Male"
Quote from: "RW"Mel, please stop with the creeper shit.  I really hate it.

This has been brought up before, RW.

Why are you so touchy?  What happened in your childhood?

Of greater interest is what the fuck happened in yours to turn you into sociopathic, self loathing little cunt.

To start, his parents were "self loathing little cunts".

I also strongly suspect that they were brother and sister or at best, 1st cousins. ac_biggrin

Anonymous

Quote from: "Berry Sweet"I havent been to subway in a long time....I always get the sweet onion chicken teriyaki.  I get lots of lettuce, xtra pickles and banana peppers, blk olives, mayo, mustard and syb sauce.  The best sub in the world!   :yahoo:

lol, my kind of subs.

kiebers

^^I know right...LOL  Leave it to Berry to put a thread on the right track...LOLOL As Weebs would say...Cheers Berry... ac_drinks
I've learned that if someone asks you a really stupid question and you reply by telling them what time it is, they'll leave you alone

Berry Sweet

Quote from: "kiebers"^^I know right...LOL  Leave it to Berry to put a thread on the right track...LOLOL As Weebs would say...Cheers Berry... ac_drinks

:howdy:

Berry Sweet

Quote from: "RW"
Quote from: "Berry Sweet"Another dumb Mel thread...im surprised he didnt tell RW he loved her and send her a guitar solo...

Pffft!  That was so last week.  

ac_biggrin

Just wait for another drunken night....

RW

You never have to wait long for one of those.
Beware of Gaslighters!

Angry White Male

Quote from: "RW"You never have to wait long for one of those.

Watch what you ask for.

You just might get it...

Angry White Male

Quote from: "Fashionista"We have discussed the subs among ourselves and it was agreed the subs remain, but we won't add anymore.

Good call!

I don't like to see any, but a cap on any further is better than nothing!