The best topic

Replies: 10340
Total votes: : 4

Last post: Today at 03:33:17 PM
Re: Forum gossip thread by Biggie Smiles

I have been asked to leave.

Started by Blurt, December 17, 2016, 09:58:51 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

0 Members and 8 Window Lickers are viewing this topic.

Blurt

Oberon thinks I am not a good fit for this board. His opinion is shared, by the sound of it.

No hard feelings.

I wish you all well.

Perhaps we'll speak again in 2019, when Trump is impeached.
Aimin\' to misbehave.

RW

Pffft 2019.  I'm thinking it won't make it that far.

Shared my ass.  Come hang by the fire and warm your buns (by fire a mean an electric heating pad covered by a Sponge Bob pillow case.
Beware of Gaslighters!

kiebers

Sounds like a clique, eh?

Probably more like 2024, and it won't be impeachment.....LOL
I've learned that if someone asks you a really stupid question and you reply by telling them what time it is, they'll leave you alone

Annie

Who cares what someone else thinks? Do you like to be here? There are people who like you here and you like people here. stay if you want to, don't go because of one person's "opinion".  I'm happy to see you, please don't go.
Your mind is a garden. Your thoughts are the seeds. You can grow flowers or you can grow weeds.  ~ Anonymous

Frood

Yeah, plus it looks like they put their rabid attack dog on the leash.  :thumbup:
Blahhhhhh...

RW

Beware of Gaslighters!

Frood

Blahhhhhh...

Bricktop

Quote from: "Blurt"Oberon thinks I am not a good fit for this board. His opinion is shared, by the sound of it.

No hard feelings.

I wish you all well.

Fuck.

How many farewell speeches is that we've had to endure?

Just fuck off already.

Don't you have your own forum in which to pontificate and pretend you "know" shit?

Tell ya what. You let me into your forum, and I will put you on iggy here.

Angry White Male

Quote from: "Blurt"Oberon thinks I am not a good fit for this board. His opinion is shared, by the sound of it.

No hard feelings.

I wish you all well.

The opinion of the idiots here mean about as much to me, as the opinion of the idiots that run Memebee do.

You'll have to understand, Blurt...  These forums have become slow, and when that happens, cliques form and bullshit happens.  It ALWAYS works this way.

Oberon is often a loud-mouthed bully, but I don't necessarily mind him.  Neither should you.

And take it from me...  I fit nowhere, but have long accepted that fact.  The fact that I'm permabanned from Memebee, for nothing, should give you an example of how these forums operate.

I post here, because I still can.  That in itself shows I'm a better fit than at the other place.  If I'm shitcanned here again, I won't bypass the ban.  Just like at Memebee, that one last ban was the last, and I will not return.

Understand Blurt, that the other forum is no better than here.  They shitcan valuable posters, and protect their own little fuckups that they see as pets.

Nobody here, or there, is your friend, and will never be.  Go forth knowing this, and it'll be easier.

Berry Sweet

Angry White Male

Quote from: "Berry Sweet"Mel is the forum whiner.

I post what I want, when I want, and where I want.

Don't like it?  Either ignore me, or have me banned!

Berry Sweet

Anonymous

No hard feelings.

I wish you all well.

You are quite the pathetic drama queen.

Wulf

Quote from: "Angry White Male"

No hard feelings.

I wish you all well.

The opinion of the idiots here mean about as much to me, as the opinion of the idiots that run Memebee do.

You'll have to understand, Blurt...  These forums have become slow, and when that happens, cliques form and bullshit happens.  It ALWAYS works this way.

Oberon is often a loud-mouthed bully, but I don't necessarily mind him.  Neither should you.

And take it from me...  I fit nowhere, but have long accepted that fact.  The fact that I'm permabanned from Memebee, for nothing, should give you an example of how these forums operate.

I post here, because I still can.  That in itself shows I'm a better fit than at the other place.  If I'm shitcanned here again, I won't bypass the ban.  Just like at Memebee, that one last ban was the last, and I will not return.

Understand Blurt, that the other forum is no better than here.  They shitcan valuable posters, and protect their own little fuckups that they see as pets.

Nobody here, or there, is your friend, and will never be.  Go forth knowing this, and it'll be easier.

Mel is feeling left out again. :sad:

Being that it's the holidays, I think we can all show just a little charity and make him feel welcome. So I'm going to go ahead and give him my blessing to take RW out on a date.

Anonymous

No hard feelings.

I wish you all well.

You never stick around anywhere very long. You should thank Oberon for giving you a convenient excuse to disappear.

Quick Reply

Warning: this topic has not been posted in for at least 120 days.
Unless you're sure you want to reply, please consider starting a new topic.

Note: this post will not display until it has been approved by a moderator.

Name:
Verification:
Please leave this box empty:
Type the letters shown in the picture
Listen to the letters / Request another image

Type the letters shown in the picture:
911 was an attack on what city (spell out lower case two words):
Is the "D" in Django silent? Yes or No? (must be lower case):
spell bacon backwards with the first letter capitalized:
Shortcuts: ALT+S post or ALT+P preview