The best topic

Replies: 10403
Total votes: : 4

Last post: Today at 07:05:02 PM
Re: Forum gossip thread by James Bond

Did you know...

Started by Angry White Male, December 18, 2016, 06:16:55 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

0 Members and 2 Window Lickers are viewing this topic.

Aryan

Was he slurring his words?

Angry White Male

Quote from: "SCOUSE"I think those red Indians must have took pity on him and took him under their wing or something....

Seems like it.  Even the 'friendly' White Canadians probably couldn't stand his American draft dodging ass, and he only found acceptance in Injun country.

Oddly enough, he considers himself a "we" when he talks about Natives, like he strongly believes he's one of them.  Even the Injuns probably laugh at his dumb White ass.

Good thing Canada put an end to scum like him flowing up through the border years ago.

Angry White Male

Quote from: "RW"I talked to him on the phone.  He's an interesting guy.

Mimi talks to him also.

He's a fucking retarded loser.

You know what they say...  You can tell a lot about yourself by the friends you keep!

RW

You have none.  Now THAT says loads.
Beware of Gaslighters!

Angry White Male

Quote from: "RW"You have none.  Now THAT says loads.

I prefer not to make 'friends' with anonymous online people.

The fact that you spend your time talking to idiots on the phone that you've met on anonymous forums says it all, especially when you have a husband and kids to take care of.

Angry White Male

The ONLY time I've ever talked to a poster on the phone, was years ago when I had to talk to Evs about forum business back when we were Modding together.  And that was out of necessity, since a lot had to be communicated quickly.  Purely business.

Like I'd want to talk to anyone on these forums over the phone.  That's pretty sad, actually!

Anonymous

Quote from: "Angry White Male"The ONLY time I've ever talked to a poster on the phone, was years ago when I had to talk to Evs about forum business back when we were Modding together.  And that was out of necessity, since a lot had to be communicated quickly.  Purely business.

Like I'd want to talk to anyone on these forums over the phone.  That's pretty sad, actually!

You would give one of your tiny little nuts to talk with RW or Berry Sweet.

Angry White Male

No way!  They both have kids, and I hate kids!

Anonymous

Quote from: "Angry White Male"No way!  They both have kids, and I hate kids!

You are here because of them.

Angry White Male

Plus, it has been shown that RW requires monster dildo's for satisfaction.  Berry also, probably...

Anonymous

Quote from: "Herman"
Quote from: "Angry White Male"No way!  They both have kids, and I hate kids!

You are here because of them.

Undeniably true.

RW

Beware of Gaslighters!

Angry White Male

Quote from: "RW"Fuck off Mel.

ac_razz  ac_razz  ac_razz  ac_razz  ac_razz

Wulf

Quote from: "Angry White Male"
Quote from: "RW"Fuck off Mel.

ac_razz  ac_razz  ac_razz  ac_razz  ac_razz

Mel, it's pretty obvious that you are attracted to RW and Berry. Sadly (at least for you) there is no reciprocal feelings on their part.

Its also pretty obvious that you are a fucking loser and that you have literally nothing to offer the opposite sex. Your dick is useless, your personality is abrasive, you drink to excess, you wet your bed AND you look like an alcoholic version of a fucken Hummel figurine.

Every night you come here drunk and disorderly. When are you going to learn that these undesirable qualities that may have earned you a reputation in High School, no longer fly with the adults?

Anonymous

Quote from: "Wulf"[

Mel, it's pretty obvious that you are attracted to RW and Berry.

oh ya