Last post: Today at 09:41:25 AM
Re: Forum gossip thread by DKG

This IS creepy as hell....

Started by Obvious Li, March 13, 2013, 07:58:34 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Obvious Li

watch at least  a bit of it...i am interested in your thoughts

Anonymous

Ah those children are so cute Obvious Li...

Still there is something unsettling about children that young playing that well..

Knowing that it is North Korea is the reaon for that..

Still very adorable children, but I would enjoy the video more and be less concerned for their welfare if it had come from South Korea.

Anonymous

Little kids holding guiters bigger than their whole bodies and strumming them like someone with 5 years experience. Which brings up my second thought; how old are they? They look like they are 4 or maybe 5 years old, but the North being what it is they could be eight.

One thing though, this video proves North Korea is best Korea.

Anonymous

Quote from: "Shen Li"Check out this one. The beat makes me drag those capitalist roaders into the street.

North Korea's version of Miley Cyrus and Justin Bieber.

Vancouver

In many Asian countries they don't let kids be kids. Study and study and be talented. Fame, knowledge, and money. They make them grow up too fast.
Time is malleable

Obvious Li

Quote from: "Shen Li"
Quote from: "TheVancouverGuy"In many Asian countries they don't let kids be kids. Study and study and be talented. Fame, knowledge, and money. They make them grow up too fast.

Yes, that's VG and yes my parents had me playing piano before junior kindergarten. I think you would agree that the case with NK is a little different and as OL says creepy. :shock:

yes they just act like some kind of automotrons......especially the little girl in the center....all their little heads bobbing at the same time....the fake evil little smiles.....just seems scary to me

Vancouver

It's just the children went through a boot camp. They decided this way. Like the Nazis.
Time is malleable

Vancouver

I don't why it spell decided. Was trying to say made them this way. Damn auto spell correct on my phone.
Time is malleable

Obvious Li

you will laugh at this NK anti american propaganda video.....these guys are nuts

Anonymous

Come to America for the best darn cup of snow coffee there is. :lol:

Frost

What cute kids, and wow they can play. I wonder how their poor little fingers look, playing guitar is hard on them.

Anonymous

Quote from: "Blue"What cute kids, and wow they can play. I wonder how their poor little fingers look, playing guitar is hard on them.

Hello Mr Blue, how are you tonight?

:)

The propaganda video was so silly it was funny.

:lol:

Frost

Hello sweet person :)

Yes silly as much of the Norths Propaganda, but they have Unicorns so it's alright

Anonymous

Quote from: "Blue"Hello sweet person :)

Yes silly as much of the Norths Propaganda, but they have Unicorns so it's alright

Hello again Mr Blue..

:D

They have unicorns do they? If we hadn't already made reservations we would go there instead of Disneyland.

:lol:

Frost

Oh yes, and even a Unicorn cave http://www.theatlanticwire.com/global/2012/11/north-korea-says-they-unearthed-unicorn-lair/59483/">http://www.theatlanticwire.com/global/2 ... air/59483/">http://www.theatlanticwire.com/global/2012/11/north-korea-says-they-unearthed-unicorn-lair/59483/

We all should go, and get our Lucky Charms out so the Unicorn can sign the box