Total votes: : 4

Last post: Today at 03:33:17 PM
Re: Forum gossip thread by Biggie Smiles

I miss Renee.

Started by Blurt, December 20, 2016, 05:12:02 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Aryan

Quote from: "Angry White Male"
Quote from: "Blurt"She was a good poster and a great mod.

While her fat fingers liked hurling out insults, she was too quick to shitcan those that poked her back, IMHO.

Yep. She didn't even try hiding the fact that she banned people due to her own personal vendettas...

Angry White Male

Quote from: "Herman"Have you ever seen a picture of Renee? She's not that overweight.

You mean pics of her from 20 years ago?  Or the ones she posted taken at just the right 'angle'...

A bit of camera work can make a morbidly obese pig just look chubby.  It's a WELL used tactic on Plenty of Fish...

RW

She was a horrible Mod.  Even she admitted that she doesn't have the temperament required.

While her fat fingers liked hurling out insults, she was too quick to shitcan those that poked her back, IMHO.

And in this day and age, can't they staple the stomachs of fat people, to make them lose weight?  With medical procedures available nowadays, there's no excuse to be a morbidly obese land-whale...

Worst mod this place has seen to date is Herman - hands down.
Beware of Gaslighters!

Angry White Male

Quote from: "SCOUSE"Yep. She didn't even try hiding the fact that she banned people due to her own personal vendettas...

Yup!  Gotta admit, at least she was honest in that regard...

Aryan

Quote from: "Herman"Have you ever seen a picture of Renee? She's not that overweight.

You mean pics of her from 20 years ago?  Or the ones she posted taken at just the right 'angle'...

A bit of camera work can make a morbidly obese pig just look chubby.  It's a WELL used tactic on Plenty of Fish...

So true.   ac_lmfao

Anonymous

She posted some recent pictures. She exaggerated her chubbiness for a bit of self deprecating humor.

Anonymous

Angry White Male

Quote from: "RW"Worst mod this place has seen to date is Herman - hands down.

I disagree.

Kreeper, hands down, was probably the worst.

Then again, if I had no legs, I'd be angry and bitter too...

Aryan

No legs AND a nigger...... poor twat.  :sad:

Shit like  that makes you count your blessings!

RW

Quote from: "RW"Worst mod this place has seen to date is Herman - hands down.

I disagree.

Kreeper, hands down, was probably the worst.

Then again, if I had no legs, I'd be angry and bitter too...

Herman is WAY worse.
Beware of Gaslighters!

Angry White Male

Herman isn't that bad.

I told him to stop editing posts for his amusement, and he didn't.  That's probably his biggest downfall.

Nonetheless, I've seen worse "hand-picked" by Fash.

Wulf

Mel, you are talking out of your ass.

I know the girl personally and her whole fam damnly. If you ever saw her in person you would drool like a slack jawed idiot, then again, that is what you actually are so maybe that wasn't such a good analogy.

As for your previous comment regarding stomach stapling and "no excuse" for being morbidly obese, it's statistical and medical fact that type of procedure has a low percentage of success and a high risk of complications, just as most so called miracle weight loss gimmicks do.

Now speaking of "no excuse", with organizations like AA and available alcohol related councelling and a plethora of support groups, there is really "no excuse" for being a fall down, bed pissing, booze soaked, waste of skin BUT yet here YOU are.

Got an explanation for that?  :laugh3:

Angry White Male

Wulf... You know, you did a good job...

Renee never really did leave, did she?

Twenty Dollars

Quote from: "RW"

She was a horrible Mod.  Even she admitted that she doesn't have the temperament required.

And in this day and age, can't they staple the stomachs of fat people, to make them lose weight?  With medical procedures available nowadays, there's no excuse to be a morbidly obese land-whale...

Worst mod this place has seen to date is Herman - hands down.

Thank you Dear. Hands down.

Angry White Male

I fucking knew it!

I even asked it weeks ago, since I had my doubts...

Quick Reply

Warning: this topic has not been posted in for at least 120 days.
Unless you're sure you want to reply, please consider starting a new topic.

Note: this post will not display until it has been approved by a moderator.

Name:
Verification:
Please leave this box empty:
Type the letters shown in the picture
Listen to the letters / Request another image

Type the letters shown in the picture:
spell bacon backwards with the first letter capitalized:
Is Alticus a dick sucking fairy? (answer is opposite of no):
911 was an attack on what city (spell out lower case two words):
Shortcuts: ALT+S post or ALT+P preview