Replies: 10548
Total votes: : 4

Last post: Today at 02:15:04 PM
Re: Forum gossip thread by Biggie Smiles

Mormonism to the EXTREME!

Started by RW, December 21, 2016, 12:21:20 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Berry Sweet

I dont feel comfortable in Church.  I like being in the building itself as for its representaion but its the other people in it that gives it that uncomfortable vibe.

Anonymous

Quote from: "Berry Sweet"I dont feel comfortable in Church.  I like being in the building itself as for its representaion but its the other people in it that gives it that uncomfortable vibe.

There is a guy here who talked about becoming a mormon to network. I say become a rotarian. Just as effective and no magic drawers to wear.

Berry Sweet

Quote from: "Shen Li"Don't you have to be a Mormon to go inside their temples.

No.  But majority are hypocritical sinners who think they are better than everyone else.

RW

Quote from: "Berry Sweet"

No.  But majority are hypocritical sinners who think they are better than everyone else.

That is exactly why I ditched out on religion.  Judgmental sinning pricks who don't practice what they preach.
Beware of Gaslighters!

Berry Sweet

Quote from: "RW"
Quote from: "Berry Sweet"

That is exactly why I ditched out on religion.  Judgmental sinning pricks who don't practice what they preach.

Me too RW.  I believe in God and have faith but I refuse to follow a religion or a book...and I dont like hanging out wirh religious groups either.

I use to attend church when I was younger and I did the enjoy the people, they are kind, warm and inviting..plus they invite you to a lot of activities, dinners and get togethers...which was really nice...BUT...the more you get to know them, the more fucked up they become....after a while being in church you are sitting there looking at these people and knowing just how fucked up they are AND all of their sins...some of them some really horrible shit...I use to live down the street from a pastor of a church I went to...I became really good friends with his daughter....she was a massive sinner....pastors daughter obviously eh??! But just sitting in church on sunday and listening to this pastor talk...he would always about his family and how "wonderful" his daughter was (of course with the cheesy piano playing in the background to match his bullshit words)...like, buddy..I hang out with your daughter and shes opposite that!!!   I couldnt handle it after that...I was done.  Biggest bunch of hypocrites ever!!

My belief is between God and I.  No one has the right to tell me how to believe or think or what to do to serve God...its wrong.

GORDY GAMBINO

RW = ANAL SIZE WHORE

Anonymous

Quote from: "Shen Li"
Quote from: "Berry Sweet"I dont feel comfortable in Church.  I like being in the building itself as for its representaion but its the other people in it that gives it that uncomfortable vibe.

There is a guy here who talked about becoming a mormon to network. I say become a rotarian. Just as effective and no magic drawers to wear.

I would love to become a Rotarian. You have to be sponsored. I have one client that I know of who is a member. I don't know him well enough to ask him to sponsor me though.

Anonymous

Quote from: "GORDY GAMBINO"Religion is fucked.

Religion is man made..

Faith in a living God is real.

RW

Quote from: "Fashionista"

Religion is man made..

I can do without the religious bit.
Beware of Gaslighters!

Anonymous

Religion is man made..

Spot on Fash.

Good to see you back. ac_hithere

Berry Sweet

All religions are messed up.  Try watching Jesus Camp on Netflix...hard core American Evangical child brain washing at its finest...just so cruel.  

American Christians are beyond fucked in the head....look at the super churches...good gawd!

Anonymous

I have been around the globe. I agree religion is strange, but as long they keep it to themselves, I do not give two shits.

GORDY GAMBINO

Religion is man made..

You have faith in me Flashy that's really nice.
RW = ANAL SIZE WHORE

Berry Sweet

Quote from: "Herman"I have been around the globe. I agree religion is strange, but as long they keep it to themselves, I do not give two shits.

Religion isthe main cause of all these wars and hatred to one another.

Religious people do not keep it to themselves.  They are everywhere.  I hate seeing them dt at waterfront train station giving away bibles n shit.

Knocking on my door and having the nerve to tell me "I am going to hell if I dont become one of them" (actual words used)...like wow, how inviting! Not.

My mom use to get these 2 women..jw's...they came to her door 3x a week..trying to "save" my mom...my mom is a sweet lady ...but she got to the point where she nicely told them she believes in God and has her own faith and to please stop coming by....but they still came....finally she got fed up one day...they came a knickity knock knockin again....she opened the door and screamed at them "fuck off" and slammed the door in their face....they never came back after that.

But geez...its people like that who are enough to make those who believe in God turn atheists....they just dont know when to stop.

GORDY GAMBINO

This cunt came to my door selling solar shit. I said I wasn't interested.  He gave me lip. I yelled get off my property or I will put you in a fucking coma cunt.
RW = ANAL SIZE WHORE