The best topic

Replies: 10393
Total votes: : 4

Last post: Today at 09:41:25 AM
Re: Forum gossip thread by DKG

I think we need a thread about.......

Started by Obvious Li, March 15, 2013, 07:03:16 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

0 Members and 2 Window Lickers are viewing this topic.

Obvious Li

magic tricks......please look up some and post them.....Thx

Obvious Li

Anonymous

Many thanks to Mr Obvious Li for this interesting thread.

:)

Anonymous

Anonymous

cc

Good topic

When a young teen, an elderly  family friend took a shine to me and gave me a book that was given to his father and then to him signed by and written by Harry Houdini about his life. A the end of it, he  explained how to perform many of his slight of hand tricks he used to warm up a crowd .... not his dramatic performances. I experimented with many of the tricks. Then I studied his life  further, fascinated.  I knew that with him some of the things he did were not necessarily tricks. He was in a class by himself, another entity, another dimension

His escape from beneath the ice of the Detroit river just off Belle Isle was like nothing else that anyone else has ever done.

The book signed by him, was a treasure. It was lost in a fire some time ago ... although .... being it was written and signed by Harry, I have a strange feeling that it may have somehow escaped the fire ????
I really tried to warn y\'all in 49  .. G. Orwell

Obvious Li

thanks CC..i think everyone is fascinated with magic acts.....i see there are countless sites on utube revealing how these tricks are done..........i watched a couple but now refuse to watch them.......i found out i prefer not to know but rather to enjoy the mystery.

Zetsu

Permanently off his rocker

Anonymous

Anonymous

Anonymous

Quote from: "Fashionista"

I never thought that was a great illusion.