The best topic

Replies: 10548
Total votes: : 4

Last post: Today at 02:15:04 PM
Re: Forum gossip thread by Biggie Smiles

Big brawl

Started by GORDY GAMBINO, December 21, 2016, 08:41:21 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

0 Members and 4 Window Lickers are viewing this topic.

Anonymous

Quote from: "SCOUSE"
Quote from: "seoulbro"
Quote from: "SCOUSE"
Quote from: "Wulf"
Quote from: "Shen Li"
Quote from: "Twenty Dollars"
Quote from: "Shen Li"TD would need 10 more IQ points to be a retard. He knows how to post assumption, fat and nothing else.

How in the fuck would you know? For you:

Bloody cold right now @ your house

Needs a massive cock in her life.

Needs a COUNTY to call her own.

Tell me, what did I assume?

How the fuck do we know we you're a retard who post the same few words ad nauseum?? ac_toofunny  ac_lmfao

I need a county do I. Gawd ur an idiot and fugly too.

Dumbest and most annoying SOB I've seen in a long time. You almost have to think it's an act.

Does anyone know if there is a Jewish colony in Costa Rica for the mentally handicapped where they can make birdhouses out of coconuts and shit? Because that would explain a lot.

I have talked to him privately. It is an act.

He's been doing the same 'act' for the past 5 years, if not more.  Why on earth would someone pretend to be so retarded that they get trolled and dissed by everyone?  

On BF he was literally the most hated member, and won an award called 'Whiny bastard of the month' at least 3 times...

SCOUSE, you are asking the wrong person. I don't do nor understand trolling.

The guy might have conversed normally with you via PM or whatever, but trust me his retarded rants are genuine.  I can only think that his high alcohol intake and increasing infirmity are contributing factors to the crap he posts.

He seemed normal to me. He wasn't drunk either.

Anonymous

^You have got to be kidding?

Berry Sweet

Well gordys still alive and the drama here is intense...

Twenty Dollars

Had a great day today. Ask that real cool guy Herman about Tam. and Langosta where I live. No assumptions. Sorry it's factual. Tell me where to posts the fun photos? 5:58 pm here. Just fixed myself a very nice Tequila drink. Cheers friends.

Twenty Dollars

Quote from: "Shen Li"^You have got to be kidding?

Hon. You need to get with it. Your line is a tad tired. I'm sure its not easy being an illegal Asian in Canada. Best of luck.

Anonymous

Quote from: "Twenty Dollars"Had a great day today. Ask that real cool guy Herman about Tam. and Langosta where I live. No assumptions. Sorry it's factual. Tell me where to posts the fun photos? 5:58 pm here. Just fixed myself a very nice Tequila drink. Cheers friends.

Sounds great. I am going to Cuba January 8.  :yahoo:

Twenty Dollars

Quote from: "Twenty Dollars"Had a great day today. Ask that real cool guy Herman about Tam. and Langosta where I live. No assumptions. Sorry it's factual. Tell me where to posts the fun photos? 5:58 pm here. Just fixed myself a very nice Tequila drink. Cheers friends.

Seoul you'll have a blast. I'll be interested to hear what you think. Great people. Some stunningly beautiful women.  My Doc in town here is Cuban. Funny, he is a cig smoker. I love to give him a ration of shit about it.

Angry White Male

Is there Kosher available there?

kiebers

Quote from: "Berry Sweet"Well gordys still alive and the drama here is intense...

Business as usual going on.  ac_biggrin
I've learned that if someone asks you a really stupid question and you reply by telling them what time it is, they'll leave you alone

Anonymous

Varadero?

Twenty Dollars

Quote from: "Angry White Male"Is there Kosher available there?

Best to bring your own.

Aryan

Quote from: "Angry White Male"Is there Kosher available there?

Best to bring your own.

Do you wear your skullcap on the beach?

Anonymous

Quote from: "Herman"

Varadero?

That is correct.

Anonymous

Seoul you'll have a blast. I'll be interested to hear what you think. Great people. Some stunningly beautiful women.  My Doc in town here is Cuban. Funny, he is a cig smoker. I love to give him a ration of shit about it.

This will be my second time to Cuba. Everything you said about the island is true. I love it. And of course I got lots of people asking me to bring them back cigars.

The happiest of holidays to you TD and happy surfing in 2017. ac_drinks

GORDY GAMBINO

Was an Aussie Joe same size as me
RW = ANAL SIZE WHORE