The best topic

Replies: 10340
Total votes: : 4

Last post: Today at 03:33:17 PM
Re: Forum gossip thread by Biggie Smiles

Anyone wish to join Blurtsome?

Started by Bricktop, December 21, 2016, 05:44:36 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

0 Members and 6 Window Lickers are viewing this topic.

Bricktop

Well, you don't have to.

Fashionista, is yet another remarkable lack of judgment, has deemed it necessary to not only pull Blown-in Bill in to moderate this place, but his handler Blurt to Admin.

Without, it seems, telling anyone here, nor taking into consideration the inflammatory consequences this would bring.

What a fucking backstab to the people here. This place was created to get away from this clique, and their prejudices and lack of integrity.

Now they've been invited in to run the place, and offloading those that don't conform to their "standards" (those same standards that permaban people who disagree with them - where DID they learn that from?) such as the current moderator.

Since this forum began, there has been nothing but drama regarding the moderation. Romero and Keepers quit. RW quit. Renee quit.

So now, instead of addressing the real issue, which is Fashionista lack of ability to manage a forum and its moderators, we are insulted by these imports who gave NO fuck about the place insofar as posting and contributing is concerned.

Fuck that.

They believe Herman is wrecking the place? Wait and see how THIS works out.

Anonymous

Quote from: "Oberon"Well, you don't have to.

Fashionista, is yet another remarkable lack of judgment, has deemed it necessary to not only pull Blown-in Bill in to moderate this place, but his handler Blurt to Admin.

Without, it seems, telling anyone here, nor taking into consideration the inflammatory consequences this would bring.

What a fucking backstab to the people here. This place was created to get away from this clique, and their prejudices and lack of integrity.

Now they've been invited in to run the place, and offloading those that don't conform to their "standards" (those same standards that permaban people who disagree with them - where DID they learn that from?) such as the current moderator.

Since this forum began, there has been nothing but drama regarding the moderation. Romero and Keepers quit. RW quit. Renee quit.

So now, instead of addressing the real issue, which is Fashionista lack of ability to manage a forum and its moderators, we are insulted by these imports who gave NO fuck about the place insofar as posting and contributing is concerned.

Fuck that.

They believe Herman is wrecking the place? Wait and see how THIS works out.

Blurt is not an admin here.

RW

Beware of Gaslighters!

Bricktop

Well, he doesn't seem to know that. He has stated elsewhere that he is.

Someone isn't being honest.

Anonymous

Quote from: "Oberon"Well, he doesn't seem to know that. He has stated elsewhere that he is.

He once was and resigned when the name changed is what I heard.

Bricktop

" I would not post here and nor would I have accepted a position of co-Administrator to help out Fashionista."

From his own mouth, so to speak.

Bricktop

I can only go on what is said in the forum.

That is what he said.

RW

Quote from: "Oberon"Well, he doesn't seem to know that. He has stated elsewhere that he is.

He was co-admin before I was hence the past tense.
Beware of Gaslighters!

Anonymous

Quote from: "Oberon"I can only go on what is said in the forum.

That is what he said.

I do not know what Blurt said, but I do know there is only one admin and it is Fash. There are two mods and you know who they are.

I would never post on any board that Blurt was the admin of.

Bricktop

I am quoting him. There is no chronological context to his statement.

Anonymous

Quote from: "Oberon"I am quoting him. There is no chronological context to his statement.

What I was told is what RW said, is that he was a co admin in a past version of this board. That is what I was told.

But, he is not an admin now and has no moderating privileges.

Bricktop

If that is so, then I withdraw my accusation.

However, I will continue to remind everyone why this place was formed, and that Blurt was one of the reasons.

RW

Quote from: "Oberon"If that is so, then I withdraw my accusation.

However, I will continue to remind everyone why this place was formed, and that Blurt was one of the reasons.

Say what???
Beware of Gaslighters!

Anonymous

Quote from: "Oberon"If that is so, then I withdraw my accusation.

Look brother, I would never register on a forum that Blurt was the admin and dsm was a regular poster. If either of them were given any modding privilegs here at all, I am out of here.

Bricktop

You heard.

Now, as this place is so abhorrent to you, why not pop over to Blurtsome and have a nice cup of chai tea and chat about moonbeams.

Quick Reply

Warning: this topic has not been posted in for at least 120 days.
Unless you're sure you want to reply, please consider starting a new topic.

Note: this post will not display until it has been approved by a moderator.

Name:
Verification:
Please leave this box empty:
Type the letters shown in the picture
Listen to the letters / Request another image

Type the letters shown in the picture:
spell bacon backwards with the first letter capitalized:
911 was an attack on what city (spell out lower case two words):
Is Alticus a dick sucking fairy? (answer is opposite of no):
Shortcuts: ALT+S post or ALT+P preview