The best topic

Replies: 10340
Total votes: : 4

Last post: Today at 03:33:17 PM
Re: Forum gossip thread by Biggie Smiles

Anyone wish to join Blurtsome?

Started by Bricktop, December 21, 2016, 05:44:36 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

0 Members and 6 Window Lickers are viewing this topic.

RW

I don't see that happening but in the meantime Herman, you've become a grumpy, panel abusing version of what you used to be.  Being a mod can do that to a person (I would know).  Dividing a board over your ego isn't cool.
Beware of Gaslighters!

RW

Quote from: "Oberon"You heard.

Now, as this place is so abhorrent to you, why not pop over to Blurtsome and have a nice cup of chai tea and chat about moonbeams.

I'm a good multitasker.

How about you holster your weapon, accept my apology for getting you involved, and join me at my place for coffee?
Beware of Gaslighters!

Anonymous

Quote from: "Oberon"You heard.

Now, as this place is so abhorrent to you, why not pop over to Blurtsome and have a nice cup of chai tea and chat about moonbeams.

I can barely stomach Blurt and dsm here. I sure as hell, would never attempt to join their board.

I do know that neither of those two dicks is a mod or an admin here. Blurt is stirring shit.

Bricktop

Quote from: "Herman"
Quote from: "Oberon"If that is so, then I withdraw my accusation.

However, I will continue to remind everyone why this place was formed, and that Blurt was one of the reasons.

Look brother, I would never register on a forum that Blurt was the admin and dsm was a regular poster. If either of them were given any modding privilegs here at all, I am out of here.

Blurt is a seditious and two faced fifth columnist. Kiebers likewise.

Is anyone wondering why Blurt, who rarely visited, is suddenly here with his boy Bill raking up shit about how this place is run??

Seriously??

People who tried that at his dump were permabanned.

Why the sudden interest here?

DSM is OK. I get that he gets under people's skin, but who am I to criticise someone for that. This place is the better for his presence, whether you like or agree with him or not.

No doubt you'll be aware that some members are slinging shit at how you moderate. I got your back, as you know, but I think its also important to listen, and perhaps consider their concerns.

We sure as shit don't need any more Van/Blurtsome blow-ins.

RW

No, you're stirring shit Herman and like I said, if you were here right now you'd be watching the toilet for your teeth.
Beware of Gaslighters!

Bricktop

Oh, now that's helpful and constructive.

Also rather fatuous.

Romero

Anonymous

Quote from: "Oberon"
Quote from: "Herman"
Quote from: "Oberon"If that is so, then I withdraw my accusation.

However, I will continue to remind everyone why this place was formed, and that Blurt was one of the reasons.

Look brother, I would never register on a forum that Blurt was the admin and dsm was a regular poster. If either of them were given any modding privilegs here at all, I am out of here.

Blurt is a seditious and two faced fifth columnist. Kiebers likewise.

Is anyone wondering why Blurt, who rarely visited, is suddenly here with his boy Bill raking up shit about how this place is run??

Seriously??

People who tried that at his dump were permabanned.

Why the sudden interest here?

DSM is OK. I get that he gets under people's skin, but who am I to criticise someone for that. This place is the better for his presence, whether you like or agree with him or not.

No doubt you'll be aware that some members are slinging shit at how you moderate. I got your back, as you know, but I think its also important to listen, and perhaps consider their concerns.

We sure as shit don't need any more Van/Blurtsome blow-ins.

I have no problem with kiebers. But, yeah this sudden appearance of Blurt and his sister dsm seems more than just a coincidence.

But, I do know that they are only regular posters.

RW

Quote from: "Romero"I have agreed to moderate this forum!

THANK GOD!
Beware of Gaslighters!

Bricktop

Good.

You did a good job.

Romero

Anonymous

Quote from: "Oberon"

Good.

You did a good job.

Ya?

Bricktop

Kiebers out, Romero in.

Works for me.

I know some don't agree with his position on issues, but he is a damn good mod.

Romero

Quote from: "Oberon"Kiebers out, Romero in.

Works for me.

I know some don't agree with his position on issues, but he is a damn good mod.

No, no, no, I was talking about something that happened years ago. There was no chronological context to my statement.

Wulf

Is that the case? Is Kiebers out?

Or does this place have 3 mods now? If so, you people got problems that aren't going to fixed by adding mods.

Quick Reply

Warning: this topic has not been posted in for at least 120 days.
Unless you're sure you want to reply, please consider starting a new topic.

Note: this post will not display until it has been approved by a moderator.

Name:
Verification:
Please leave this box empty:
Type the letters shown in the picture
Listen to the letters / Request another image

Type the letters shown in the picture:
911 was an attack on what city (spell out lower case two words):
Is the "D" in Django silent? Yes or No? (must be lower case):
spell bacon backwards with the first letter capitalized:
Shortcuts: ALT+S post or ALT+P preview