The best topic

Replies: 10356
Total votes: : 4

Last post: Today at 02:49:20 AM
Re: Forum gossip thread by Frood

Herm, a word, please....

Started by Bricktop, December 21, 2016, 11:03:50 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

0 Members and 16 Window Lickers are viewing this topic.

Bricktop

When I was a cop, one of the important elements of how we perform our duties is that everyone is to be treated equally under the law.

So many times I was confronted with situations where the most repulsive people were involved, not only as offenders, but as victims. The thing is, despite how you may have personally felt about these people, your job was to administer the law fairly and equitably. This was especially so in small, rural communities...the real life version of small forums like this if you will.

Personal feelings must be set aside, to be fair to all.

Now, nobody is going to tell me that you aren't 100% committed to the forum, unlike others I've recently taken the bat too.

But the problem is that the way you carry out your duties is causing real problems with all members, not just the vocal few.

Despite how you feel about some, banning them arbitrarily for minor infractions does not help us. DSM is accepted as a good poster by most here (clearly not all). Banning him is not a good look for us all.

Chopping posts and mashing threads can also cause us a little consternation. I know that you do so because you're trying to maintain a sense of order, but sometimes, chaos is better than pissing people off.

Dude, we need you as a mod. When Fash recruits assholes from other places, it slaps us all in the face.

But on behalf of the members, may I ask that you review the way you manage the place, and perhaps be a little less aggressive, especially towards those that you personally don't like.

I know that's not always easy. Boy, do I know...but for the sake of peace and the community at large, please take it a little easier on folks.

Angry White Male

Did DSM get shitcanned?

That's not good.  I've never seen him cause that much trouble at all.

RW

Yep he got banned.  Just because Herman doesn't want to read him doesn't mean the rest of us don't.
Beware of Gaslighters!

Angry White Male

Quote from: "RW"Yep he got banned.  Just because Herman doesn't want to read him doesn't mean the rest of us don't.

DSM is not a problem poster.

I have a problem with this also...

RW

I've talked to him about his ridiculous modding and his attitude is that he can do whatever the fuck he wants.
Beware of Gaslighters!

Anonymous

What a pathetic crybaby that dsm is.  ac_lmfao

Let me guess, he went to Blurt's forum to pout. I really hate him now.

Angry White Male

Herman, DSM is a fairly good poster...

Unless he acted up, what reason is there to ban him?

Anonymous

Do I ever miss Fashionista. She is the glue that holds this place together.

RW

Quote from: "Herman"What a pathetic crybaby that dsm is.  ac_lmfao

A crybaby?  You ban him for no reason and he's a crybaby?

You are nothing more than a mod panel abusing bully who needs to fuck off.
Beware of Gaslighters!

RW

Quote from: "iron horse jockey"Do I ever miss Fashionista. She is the glue that holds this place together.

Do you think she would approve of Herman banning people because he doesn't like them?

Not on your life.
Beware of Gaslighters!

Angry White Male

Quote from: "iron horse jockey"Do I ever miss Fashionista. She is the glue that holds this place together.

That's her job, and she became lazy at it.

She is to direct how certain items will be directed!

She is Asian, and is used to being "just there."

She is now a "Boss" in the Western World.

She can use her powers as she sees fit.

Nonetheless, she is BOSS.

Anonymous

Quote from: "RW"
Quote from: "Herman"What a pathetic crybaby that dsm is.  ac_lmfao

A crybaby?  You ban him for no reason and he's a crybaby?

Fuck you!  You are nothing more than a mod panel abiding bully who needs to fuck off.

He's a suck hole that appoints himself a spokeswoman for the owner of another forum. I would like to punch his face in.

RW

I want to punch you in the face for abusing your power to impart your personal opinions on this board.

Unban DSM and fuck off.
Beware of Gaslighters!

Anonymous

Quote from: "RW"

Do you think she would approve of Herman banning people because he doesn't like them?

Not on your life.

I like dsm. I know Fash would not approve of banning dsm. I was under the impression she's not a fan of banning period.

Where is she anyway? Did she take a trip for the holidays?

Angry White Male

I want to fiddle RW's dry vag until I can find some life in it...

Quick Reply

Warning: this topic has not been posted in for at least 120 days.
Unless you're sure you want to reply, please consider starting a new topic.

Note: this post will not display until it has been approved by a moderator.

Name:
Verification:
Please leave this box empty:
Type the letters shown in the picture
Listen to the letters / Request another image

Type the letters shown in the picture:
Is the "D" in Django silent? Yes or No? (must be lower case):
spell bacon backwards with the first letter capitalized:
Is Alticus a dick sucking fairy? (answer is opposite of no):
Shortcuts: ALT+S post or ALT+P preview