The best topic

Replies: 10554
Total votes: : 4

Last post: Today at 11:33:35 AM
Re: Forum gossip thread by Aylana

Herm, a word, please....

Started by Bricktop, December 21, 2016, 11:03:50 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

0 Members and 3 Window Lickers are viewing this topic.

RW

Quote from: "iron horse jockey"
Quote from: "RW"
Quote from: "iron horse jockey"Do I ever miss Fashionista. She is the glue that holds this place together.

Do you think she would approve of Herman banning people because he doesn't like them?

Not on your life.

I like dsm. I know Fash would not approve of banning dsm. I was under the impression she's not a fan of banning period.

Where is she anyway? Did she take a trip for the holidays?

She's dealing with some important life issues at the moment.

No, she wouldn't approve of what Herman is doing from the thread merging to the banning and everything in between.
Beware of Gaslighters!

Anonymous

Quote from: "iron horse jockey"
Quote from: "iron horse jockey"Do I ever miss Fashionista. She is the glue that holds this place together.

Do you think she would approve of Herman banning people because he doesn't like them?

Not on your life.

I like dsm. I know Fash would not approve of banning dsm. I was under the impression she's not a fan of banning period.

Where is she anyway? Did she take a trip for the holidays?

She's dealing with some important life issues at the moment.

No, she wouldn't approve of what Herman is doing from the thread merging to the banning and everything in between.

Oh no. I hope things turn out for the best for her whatever it is.

Twenty Dollars

Quote from: "Herman"
Quote from: "Herman"What a pathetic crybaby that dsm is.  ac_lmfao

Let me guess, he went to Blurt's forum to pout. I really hate him now.

A crybaby?  You ban him for no reason and he's a crybaby?

Fuck you!  You are nothing more than a mod panel abiding bully who needs to fuck off.

He's a suck hole that appoints himself a spokeswoman for the owner of another forum. I would like to punch his face in.

You're a beauty Herman, not to mention an immature asshole. What happend? That ole Ewe in the barn reject you again? Wonder how long this post will last?

RW

It would turn out a lot better if she didn't have to come back to her forum being wrecked by an idiot.
Beware of Gaslighters!

Aryan

I too like deadskin and dont want to see him banned, but those who are protesting about this are fucking hypocrites, because they said fuck all when a certain other mod banned people for her own personal reasons.  

And dont feed me the horseshit that it was done for the good of the board, because thats total bollocks.

Twenty Dollars

Quote from: "SCOUSE"I too like deadskin and dont want to see him banned, but those who are protesting about this are fucking hypocrites, because they said fuck all when a certain other mod banned people for her own personal reasons.  

And dont feed me the horseshit that it was done for the good of the board, because thats total bollocks.

Isn't it wonderful that we can agree on something? Deads a good man. Herman, and immature asshole.

Aryan

I've no problem with Herman, the beef between him and Deadskin is none of my business.

Anonymous

RW

Quote from: "Shen Li"Do you mean skinny was banned permanently?

Doubt it but he was banned for no reason.
Beware of Gaslighters!

Anonymous

Quote from: "Shen Li"Do you mean skinny was banned permanently?

Doubt it but he was banned for no reason.

How long is he banned for?

RW

Shen, I'm not sure people realise how much Herman fucks with this board between editing posts (which Fash put an end to) to deleting posts to moving posts to banning people.

No idea on ban length.  Ask Herman.
Beware of Gaslighters!

Anonymous

Quote from: "RW"Shen, I'm not sure people realise how much Herman fucks with this board between editing posts (which Fash put an end to) to deleting posts to moving posts to banning people.

He has never fucked with any of my posts. I have been given temporary bans, but it was always by Fash herself(I always deserved it, you know death threats and all).

I do know he was fucking around with the TRF raid crew. He got them to fuck off, so nobody gave a shit.

RW

Quote from: "Shen Li"
Quote from: "RW"Shen, I'm not sure people realise how much Herman fucks with this board between editing posts (which Fash put an end to) to deleting posts to moving posts to banning people.

He has never fucked with any of my posts. I have been given temporary bans, but it was always by Fash herself(I always deserved it, you know death threats and all).

I do know he was fucking around with the TRF raid crew. He got them to fuck off, so nobody gave a shit.

It's not just been the TRF crew.  I guess with them gone, he's moved on to other things.

The point is he needs to step away from the mod panel as he clearly doesn't know his role.
Beware of Gaslighters!

Anonymous

Quote from: "Shen Li"

It's not just been the TRF crew.  I guess with them gone, he's moved on to other things.

The point is he needs to step away from the mod panel as he clearly doesn't know his role.

Some people are not cut out to be mods. I'm one of them. I don't have the temperament for the job.

Herm,

I am asking you to resign as a mod for the good of the forum. We have a very capable mod to chase away spammers when they show up. Don't put Fash in a position where she has to remove you as a mod when she returns. Do the right thing and step away from the mod panel.

Anonymous

The other problem with banning that wuss dsm is we'll never hear the end of it when he does drop in again.

Quick Reply

Warning: this topic has not been posted in for at least 120 days.
Unless you're sure you want to reply, please consider starting a new topic.

Note: this post will not display until it has been approved by a moderator.

Name:
Verification:
Please leave this box empty:
Type the letters shown in the picture
Listen to the letters / Request another image

Type the letters shown in the picture:
Is the "D" in Django silent? Yes or No? (must be lower case):
spell bacon backwards with the first letter capitalized:
911 was an attack on what city (spell out lower case two words):
Shortcuts: ALT+S post or ALT+P preview